Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: What's the most badass artifact you've gotten recently?  (Read 15375 times)

Shawarma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's the most badass artifact you've gotten recently?
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2012, 09:46:51 pm »

Might be too small to see. That's goblin bone piccolo decorated with cave spider silk and dog leather encircled with bands of more goblin bone. On the piccolo is an image of the goblin whose bones were used in diamond and an image of another artifact in cat leather.

Goblin bones
Dog and cat leather
Diamonds
Images of the bone's previous owner

I'd buy that for a dollar.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2012, 11:31:38 pm »

A candy battle axe.  Can't remember much of it, other then my captain of the guard got headshotted by a goblin before he could use it.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2012, 12:10:54 am »

A candy battle axe.  Can't remember much of it, other then my captain of the guard got headshotted by a goblin before he could use it.
Yeah, I had a candy axe. It menaced with spike of gobbo bone and FB silk, the two coolest things possible. It had 2 pictures of itself on it, and was worth virtually my entire fort. It was also the first thing made of candy in the fort. So Awesome. Now it belongs to the best axedwarf I have, and has 5 kills, all goblin. I am so happy about it, and so many artifacts after it have images of it themselves.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Triaxx2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2012, 01:16:36 pm »

Heh, I had a fort where I got an Eagle Bone Warhammer. True, not the best combat weapon around, but it's perfect for a hammerer.

Definitely beaten out by the Copper Bed, with several different rough and cut gems on it.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2012, 04:43:35 am »

'This is a large, dwarf bone serrated disk. It menaces with spikes of dwarf bone'

Man. You need to find that thing in Adventure mode and use it as your main weapon.
Sadly, I flooded the fort.
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

peskyninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Natural de-selector
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2012, 05:47:59 am »

'This is a large, dwarf bone serrated disk. It menaces with spikes of dwarf bone'

Man. You need to find that thing in Adventure mode and use it as your main weapon.
Sadly, I flooded the fort.
That's no excuse.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Deteriorated Hold, a steel shorts sword. And after that sword I got a full set of clothing ( Shoes, trousers, robe, mask and turban) with despiction of it. Sadly I've abandoned the fort due to FPS issues and deleted the world.
Burn the land and boil the sea. You can't take the sky from me

Thou son of a b*tch wilt not ever make subjects of Christian sons; we have no fear of your army, by land and by sea we will battle with thee, f**k thy mother.

Pawel1997PL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2012, 07:01:19 am »

A steel guantlet adorned with sikes of steel and various gems and adorned with bands of platinum, engraved with 2 pictures represending 2 of my most awesome dwarves killing FBs.

I wan't to punch something now...

Fallenworldful

• Bay Watcher
  • The Expert !!Newb!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2012, 08:03:25 am »

Most badass?

SLADE WARHAMMER. Unfortunately, it got STOLEN when the hammerdorflord using it decided he wanted to be a speardworf instead.

Full name- Cakes the Bashing of Arrows
It menaced with spikes of adamantine, spikes of steel, more spikes of adamantine, and silk. Engraved in the stone was an image of the hammerlord I gave it to striking down a FB.

I miss it already.
The Vile Force of Darkness strikes Fallenworldful's Fortress, jamming the skull through the brain!

Fallenworldful's Fortress has been knocked unconscious!

Fallenworldful's Fortress has been struck down.

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2012, 09:08:03 am »

two guntlets were forged in the furneces of Okabaz.
the left one made of gold with adimantine spikes with an image of a plump helmit the right adamantine with gold spikes on the imate is the left guntlet
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2012, 08:15:01 am »

goblin bone crutch , it menaces with spikes of elf bone , spikes of platinum and spikes of giant cave spider silk . it has rings of red tourmaline and rings of adamantine . on the item is a image of dwarf udib forgevision and a goblin the goblin is striking down the dwarf. on the giant rat leather is a image of a human and leeches , the human is admiring the leeches.

btw its called the rotoflu 
and its worth about 60000db. my marksdwarf used it to kill a berserk dwarf and a hamster woman (he used the crutch to kill them because he has 1leg and his left arm has motor nerve severed or maybe because he is to dumb to pick up the ammo) .

i wish he would lose eye (to put an eye patch) and get a parrot companion . i would build a boat over the ocean and let him to catch whales.
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2012, 08:28:39 am »

Most badass?

SLADE WARHAMMER. Unfortunately, it got STOLEN when the hammerdorflord using it decided he wanted to be a speardworf instead.

Full name- Cakes the Bashing of Arrows
It menaced with spikes of adamantine, spikes of steel, more spikes of adamantine, and silk. Engraved in the stone was an image of the hammerlord I gave it to striking down a FB.

I miss it already.
Wow. Just...wow. You need to find the event in history that was the theft at your fort, find the cave it was taken to, and TAKE IT BACK FROM THE KOBOLDS!!
Or, die trying.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Triaxx2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2012, 09:13:59 am »

I just recieved Dawnpaddled, an Electrum Warhammer, decorated with spikes of Electrum. The Weaponsmith loves Electrum.

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2012, 11:44:19 am »

I have, for several seasons now, prepared my dwarves to give me Legendary Weaponsmith. A large portion of my population is "Apprentices", they don't have any other skills than weaponsmithing, to ensure that the moods hit the sweet spot.

BUT.

First artifact was a pig tail short skirt, made by a drunken ("Had a decadent drink recently") teenager (42 yo iirc) clothier girl.

BUT THEN!

I got my artifact adamantine axe! Finally!!!!

BUT.

It was a toy axe. A toy worth half a million dwarfbucks.

I hope my future militia commander gets to play with it.... :(

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2012, 02:06:39 pm »

That's got to be the least child-safe toy in existance. Its unearthly sharp and undulling edge is made all the sharper by the mooder' magic, and it attracts goblins and clowns alike!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2012, 02:48:44 pm »

Recently? Limestone door.

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooor.

FFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU LUCKY. I wish I had artifact doors!

I'd like a indestructible easy fort entrance as well.
But murphy's law says its still pickable.

Place it on the floor above a ramp. Would that work? Maybe.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5