Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Interface customization ?  (Read 388 times)

kangzx

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Interface customization ?
« on: June 27, 2012, 08:26:48 am »

Hello ,I am playing around with various versions/mods right now ,and need help figuring something out .
In Lazy Newb Pack/MasterworkDF ,when I open build menu I can see all the workshops etc at once.
In some different packs(Genesis) ,I see only one page with about 25 rows.

edit:What I want is to see more than 25 items in various menus,like build menu ,Mechanic workshop etc without having to change pages
I figured this might not be the rigt place to post ,but its the only "questions"  forum and it does have direct gameplay effect for me.
Also I am asking what and where to edit to achieve this in general ,not for 1 given mod.

I tried looking into .ini files but didnt quite manage to find solution ? Help apreciated
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 10:04:22 am by kangzx »

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
Re: Interface customization ?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 09:20:30 am »

sorry, I never played the mod you are referring to. Also, this forum is for general gameplay questions. If you want to mod the interface, you might want to go to the modding forum. If you want to know more about genesis you might want to ask it in the mod specific thread. Next, I'm not sure what your question actually is. If you want to stop genesis from showing it differently, you need to be at the genesis mod thread for sure.
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 05:20:50 pm »

sorry, I never played the mod you are referring to. Also, this forum is for general gameplay questions. If you want to mod the interface, you might want to go to the modding forum. If you want to know more about genesis you might want to ask it in the mod specific thread. Next, I'm not sure what your question actually is. If you want to stop genesis from showing it differently, you need to be at the genesis mod thread for sure.

Interface isn't moddable.

TC, the problem you have is that your Genesis isn't updated to or past 34.09 while Masterwork and LNP both are.

kangzx

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 07:56:40 am »

okay fair enough ,thanks