Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: King of the Mafia Continued: Game Over  (Read 37455 times)

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia Continued: Round 1 - Day 1
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2012, 08:19:36 pm »

PPE: Crap, I was going to vote Imiknorris on this post, but with Hapah's vote that would only reinstate the tie, which helps no one. I'll redact it for now, and think about it for a second. Still, the points below should be made before the day is over.

Toaster:
Book:  What made you vote Native instead of Tiruin?
Alphabetical order.

Urist Imiknorris: Unvote
I can think of five games you were scum in, and can't remember any games you were town in. In addition, that was quite the overreaction to a barely-serious RVS question. My vote stays for now.
This is awful justification for a vote. Really? You've seen him be scum in many games, and "why the loaded question"? You didn't even ask him a question. I'm thinking you are scum. I'm also curious as to whether you do have that alternate kill on your nerfed role.

I'd call you out for wagoning, but I agree that a tie is not helpful. On the other hand, you fail to give a single reason for it other than "there's a tie", which compounds your awful vote on Tiruin earlier. Hapah is rather scummy (his vote on Native was on his first post of the day, but mere hours from day end his RVS vote is now a lynch vote for which he has provided zero justification, even though Native delurked and answered questions; he has also been a bit deflecting and evasive), but you never thought of making that point at all, did you?
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2012, 08:34:27 pm »

Dammit, I hate last minute vote shenanigans...

OK, I've reread a bit, and I think both UI and Hapah are scummy. I'm not going to allow a tie, though, so let's see Hapah hang.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2012, 08:45:31 pm »

Day ends in 9 minutes, folks.

Extend.

Content in a bit
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2012, 09:17:26 pm »

Extend. For some reason I thought the day ended on hammers.

PFP.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2012, 09:21:30 pm »

Extend. I thought web had said extensions weren't a thing, but apparently I was wrong.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2012, 09:21:43 pm »

Never mind- by my count Book hammered.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2012, 11:12:12 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
Urist Imiknorris - Tiruin,
Leafsnail -
Tiruin -
Toaster -
Bookthras -
Hapah - Leafsnail, Toaster, Urist Imiknorris, Bookthras,
NativeForeigner - Hapah,

Not Voting - NativeForeigner,

4 To Hammer. Day Ends Friday 9 PM Central.

Hapah has been lynched!

Hapah was a White Goo Blogger (town).

It is now Night.

White Goo Blogger
All dead players will turn to White Goo as they die. You show up as town on death. You will learn the alignment of a random player each night. Your inspections are guaranteed to be sane. Actions: (auto)inspect

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia Continued: Round 1 - Night 1
« Reply #67 on: June 30, 2012, 09:38:55 pm »

No one has been killed.

Vote Count
------------------------
Urist Imiknorris -
Leafsnail -
Tiruin -
Toaster -
Bookthras -
NativeForeigner -

Not Voting - NativeForeigner, Tiruin, Leafsnail, Toaster, Urist Imiknorris, Bookthras,

3 To Hammer. Day Ends Tuesday 9 PM Central.

It is now Day.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 11:23:01 pm by webadict »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia Continued: Round 1 - Day 2
« Reply #68 on: June 30, 2012, 09:57:04 pm »

Book:  Why Hapah over UI?

Tiruin:  Did Hapah's flip surprise you?

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 30, 2012, 10:29:34 pm »

Mod: (Below quote is shortened to the relevant bit.)

UI.

Did you miss that vote when you did the votecount or does the day-end votecount read correctly?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 30, 2012, 10:30:26 pm »

Day Ends Friday 9 PM Central.
Moderator: please confirm the end of day, it should be Tuesday (July 3rd), not Friday, yes? Also, please confirm whether we have extensions and if so what the requirements are for them (my preference: either no extensions or at least two or three net votes in favour to get one, not "one request equals 48hrs" as you've been known to do).

To avoid a tie.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 30, 2012, 11:15:50 pm »

Book:
This is awful justification for a vote. Really? You've seen him be scum in many games, and "why the loaded question"? You didn't even ask him a question.
Is justification needed for a random vote? Is overreaction to a randomvote a valid reason to keep that vote? (hint: The answers are no and yes, respectively, and if you disagree, too bad)

I'm thinking you are scum. I'm also curious as to whether you do have that alternate kill on your nerfed role.
Can you elaborate on this please? What's the alternate kill?

Leafsnail: Who are your top two scumpicks?

Toaster:
Day ends in 9 minutes, folks.

Extend.

Content in a bit
Where's that content?

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 30, 2012, 11:23:55 pm »

Day Ends Friday 9 PM Central.
Moderator: please confirm the end of day, it should be Tuesday (July 3rd), not Friday, yes? Also, please confirm whether we have extensions and if so what the requirements are for them (my preference: either no extensions or at least two or three net votes in favour to get one, not "one request equals 48hrs" as you've been known to do).
Yes.

And there are no extensions.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2012, 09:19:27 am »

Toaster
Tiruin:  Did Hapah's flip surprise you?
Well, verging on yes. Yes in the fact that, despite his RVS being partly-related-question, partly-joke-without-Mafia-content-question, he popped up town after me reading this and what he saw about millers and how he didn't think it true. Then this comes up about lying.
And it's not only scum that lie, y'know. Goes double for this format. Everyone is (probably) going to be playing it close to the vest, because people will go from their town role to King Mafia, right?
When the only thing to be gained is a NK in addition to the role you picked. No, because he was being open with his statements.

UI
Hmmm... So Native's voteless and the vote's tied... Hapah.
Why Hapah over NF?

Book
To avoid a tie.
So why not now?

NF
So about that non-voting ability, how do you think if would help you if you were the King?

Mod: The rules don't forbid picking timespiral//cosmic//ff6...and all those other types, right?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2012, 10:52:20 am »

UI
Hmmm... So Native's voteless and the vote's tied... Hapah.
Why Hapah over NF?
Because Hapah was strawmanning re: (active)lurking, while Native looked fairly clean.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15