Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 245264 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #705 on: October 02, 2015, 01:29:32 pm »

New tac alert for catalyst & snipetron bps.

But don't try it right now, the servers are ded.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: October 02, 2015, 04:22:40 pm »

I just completed it. It's ok as far as alerts go, but the difficulty spike on the last mission is retarded. You go from breezing trough the first two missions to getting oneshotted repeatedly by lvl 30 mooks.

Also fuck Vay Hek, fuck him with a fuy of a thousand suns. The most retarded fight in the history of ever.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: October 02, 2015, 04:55:44 pm »

You always get a spike on the extra tac alert part, though. Thats why they get called endurance.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: October 06, 2015, 04:42:36 pm »

Updoot. Lobster Prime, Dual Prime Kamas, and Kubrow Prime now available.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: October 15, 2015, 07:25:45 pm »

Bump because event. Fomorian is gon' destroy a Relay this weekend. Maybe.

Also, does anybody still actually play? The clan hasn't had anyone on other than me for at least a month.

Also also, the boar is back. Blueprint drops off of lancers in Uranus, and the weapon itself can be bought in the market.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: October 15, 2015, 08:05:49 pm »

I'm still in the reddit clan, mostly because alliance chat is amusing. Also Sonicor is best wrist-mounted crossbow sonic ragdolling device, limited range be damned. Goes well with lots of things. Atlas' punch also goes well with lots of things, but in a more direct way.

Any post about the event, or was it in a video-thingie that hek interrupted again?
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 08:08:01 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: October 15, 2015, 08:11:04 pm »

I don't see anything on the forums. Maybe I'm just blind.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: October 15, 2015, 08:14:28 pm »

Haven't played in months. I imagine I'll be back at some point. I guess I feel like the longer I delay the more stuff they add that must be collected and ground for, etc... that I get a little unenthusiastic just thinking about it. A brief glance seems like they've just continued to add side stuff. Like, there's a an actual customizable drop ship now?

The evolution of gameplay I've always been waiting for hasn't seemed to materialize yet.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: October 15, 2015, 08:30:25 pm »

Not customizable at this point, unless you like being interior/exterior designer for the liset's paint scheme. The alternate landing craft (mantis) just gives you a different looking exterior and alternate effect on air support charges, that being getting a multiple-use health restore pod dropped in. The liset's effect is a anti-security beacon that automatically fixes alarms/lockdowns/cameras and stalls rescue or alert timers until the beacon times out. Theres a 10 minute cooldown on using the charges, you need to build the charges (they come in sets of 10), and it involves a new clantech segment you have to build (or buy), exactly like how the incubator upgrade segment works.

Its basically just an extra thing you could stick in your gear slots.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: October 16, 2015, 11:32:54 am »

Fomorian's already been destroyed. Damnit.

I wanted that Imperator Vandal, but RNGesus decided I was not worthy of all the parts.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: October 16, 2015, 12:01:56 pm »

I already have the imperator vandal anyways. But good for the not losing another relay.

Edit from reddit: Well thats cool I guess.
Double Edit: Baro be selling Tempo Royale, go get it. Awesome heavy weapons stance. 385 ducats, 175k credits. On Pluto relay.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 12:14:12 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: October 21, 2015, 06:48:42 pm »

Heads up for people who care about kubrow things: double chesa imprint alert is up until Monday (12pm EDT), since apparently the egg type generation was bugged.
Also the ignis got redesigned and buffed a bit, and the added some sort of dual axes thingie.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: October 30, 2015, 12:38:27 pm »

Halloween tactical alert up. Lots of Halloween themed skins as well, plus a jack-o-lantern auxiliary attachment, Halloween colour picker, and some bat-wing shoulder pads.

Also up is the Jordis Trial. Key blueprint is in the market. And a new thrown weapon, the Cerata. It is a toxic-based weapon that can be researched in the bio-lab of the dojo.

For those wondering about the Void Trader, he is offering a Primed Target Cracker, a Prisma Grakata, and a Halloween skin for the Dark Sword.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: October 30, 2015, 01:28:10 pm »

As the owner of a five forma Ignis...

Squeeeee~

From the forums:
Ignis change

Damage: 10.0 ► 27.0 Heat

Status chance: 10% ► 25%

Magazine: 100 ► 150

Ammo: 540 ► 750

Punch Through: 0 ► 2m

Sweet baybeh Jeesus. This bitch gon' do so much gas damage.

Sweet Jebus. I remember when Ignis used to own everything, then they nerfed it. It's a return to the glory days! Might have to log in just to check it out.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: October 30, 2015, 01:50:05 pm »

The Cerata is weird, reading about it. It does toxin damage, but it does puncture damage when thrown. You need a toxin mod to make it do toxin damage on throw.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 133