Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 245252 times)

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #690 on: September 18, 2015, 03:09:18 pm »

No, they fixed the g3 spawn.

I'm surprised they didn't just nerf Necros to fix the issue.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #691 on: September 18, 2015, 10:09:09 pm »

So among other probably more important things (Earth/brawler frame, monkey king frame later, arcames getting a screen away from the crafting menu, modular corpus you defeat with headshots), Pre-corpus Valkyr still looking awesome and Hysteria as a toggle ability were in devstream 60. And ripline was sped up I guess.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #692 on: September 24, 2015, 10:58:19 pm »

Doot. Ash prime access bundles are ending next week. Expecting new prime in a few weeks. Forums think it's Trinity.

Also, we seem to be getting some new weapons that players in the Chinese version of the game already have. We got the ninkondi nunchucks, and now the spira throwing daggers. Now we just need to wait for (to my knowledge) kunai prime, nikana prime, and Excalibur Umbra.

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: September 25, 2015, 08:54:04 am »

Doot. Ash prime access bundles are ending next week. Expecting new prime in a few weeks. Forums think it's Trinity.

Talk on the town is that Sicarus, Ember and Glaive are being removed from the drop tables.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #694 on: September 29, 2015, 01:00:48 pm »

Talk on the town is that Sicarus, Ember and Glaive are being removed from the drop tables.
Talk on the town was spot on.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #695 on: September 29, 2015, 05:47:56 pm »

So, I haven't played since wayyy back in early beta when you'd be unable to finish missions sometimes because of doors not opening.

Is now a good time to get back in?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: September 29, 2015, 06:12:26 pm »

So, I haven't played since wayyy back in early beta when you'd be unable to finish missions sometimes because of doors not opening.

Is now a good time to get back in?
You still rarely get that bug in groups, but yeah, now is alright. Next week maybe better, since 17.5 stuff incoming.

How far back is that way back though? Because since I've started (somewhere around the tethras doom event, more or less) they've added space dogs, space(/underwater) jetpacks, let you equip your melee besides quick attack, space hub objects (including an often amusingly-stocked fortnightly trader who probably does not have what you want), more stuff, more clantech, got rid of ability mod cards, added a utility slot (to acquire), deleted super jump and replaced it with awesome new excal ult, changed frost in a pretty alright way, reworked ember controversially, added a raid and rebuilt pvp for some reason, replaced coptering with parkour, made armor more useful for non-valkyr warframes during those changes (or just started with it in chroma's case), buffed shotguns a lot, and added one fancy cape and a pile of other assorted cosmetics. Also quests are a thing.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #697 on: September 30, 2015, 03:56:29 pm »

Hmm... Sounds like I should take a foray back into this myself.

Is the raid that weird hydra monster that I vaguely remember?  I can't recall what the rewards were...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #698 on: September 30, 2015, 04:23:05 pm »

Thats the upcoming new boss/raid boss, if you mean the one on the Jodas Precept hype page. The first raid boss is none other than Vay Hek.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: September 30, 2015, 04:29:54 pm »

Hearing "hydra monster" made me think of lephantis, initially.

It was not quite as bad as I believed the fight to be.

Lephantis currently gives the parts to make Nekros. The current raid gives some sort of enhancement for cosmetics, called 'arcanes'.

Karkov

• Bay Watcher
  • There's been a distinct lack of Praisin' recently.
    • View Profile
« Reply #700 on: September 30, 2015, 04:53:59 pm »

I believe Lephantis was the one that I was thinking of.  I remember taking it on and dealing with Desync and only 3 players at one point, thank the heavens that the Hallway of Mirrors was broken back then.

I definitely need to boot this back up and just be a cyborg ninja that's not Raiden for a while.  I haven't even seen anything about this "Jodas Precept", so I am completely out of the loop on that.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: September 30, 2015, 05:44:45 pm »

Well you aren't exactly out of the loop, thats jsut the name of the page about the new U17.5 stuff. Any actual details won't be until whenever that comes out. Guesses were for tomorrow last I checked though.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: October 01, 2015, 09:30:59 pm »

Double post to mention 17.5 is up and with it, the pre-corpus valkyr skin. It'll be available for 14 days apparently, which is similar to how the previous special skins like nemesis nyx were released. Also the geomancer/brawler frame Atlas, the J-3 Golem boss return, archwing changes for the better, a pair of piles of pve & pvp changes, an even bigger pile of fixes...and new landing crafts?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #703 on: October 01, 2015, 09:41:45 pm »

Is the derelict still totally worthless while the void is incredibly diluted? The grind for gear I wanted and getting nothing but goddamn void keys and fusion cores is what forced me away.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #704 on: October 01, 2015, 11:18:56 pm »

Juggernauts are a pain in the ass. We have to farm them for the new quest.

Derelict is still fairly ignored when you aren't looking for a small handful of drops, as far as I know.

And there was a rather quick hotfix because they accidentally added the new prime parts to the void a week early.
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 133