Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 245237 times)

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #615 on: May 14, 2015, 05:35:56 pm »

New tactical alert. Den of the Kubrow. Prize is a Strun Wraith.

It's an extermination mission on Earth. The entire map is shrouded in fog, and you earn points by killing feral kubrow.

Even if you don't care for the strun, you should at least log in to get a free kubrow starter kit.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: May 14, 2015, 05:47:41 pm »

It's also Melee only. Bring your jat kitties and send dogs flying!

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: May 14, 2015, 06:01:29 pm »

Animal cruelty has never been so rewarding!

The first reward is the strun, at 100 kubrows. The second reward is at 300, and is the bite mod and the typical emblem reward. Haven't gotten there yet.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: May 14, 2015, 06:07:09 pm »

Nef Anyo is either crazy or desperate. Probably both, Catalyst blueprint reward for supporting him this round, Alad is giving only credits.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: May 14, 2015, 06:09:28 pm »

DE that's so unfair. I have to break my rules because I'm always out of potatos and the aformentioned Jat Kit is missing one.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: May 14, 2015, 06:14:36 pm »

It's worth noting that if you switch sides midway through your completions counter gets reset.
Only if you had one completion. Having excess completions past 4 is basically buffer space for competitive rewards.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: May 14, 2015, 06:34:17 pm »

I guess DE didn't expect everyone to immediately jump into bed with Salad & Cheese, and were forced to pull out the big guns.

No matter who wins, we are probably going to get bit in the ass anyways.

Hopefully this round won't end before I get back home.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: May 14, 2015, 06:42:00 pm »

Deathsnacks' site is estimating ~100 minutes ETA. You probably got time, BF.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: May 14, 2015, 11:08:12 pm »

Next up on Nef Anyo's reward train is a gold potato.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: May 14, 2015, 11:41:09 pm »

The salt in chat is hilarious.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: May 15, 2015, 12:08:54 am »

The real salt in chat will be in 5 days when you will see even more ridiculous stuff thrown up there and everyone is frantically trying to swing to the side they want.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: May 15, 2015, 12:24:10 am »

The real salt in chat will be in 5 days when you will see even more ridiculous stuff thrown up there and everyone is frantically trying to swing to the side they want.
I've got around 7/4 in favor of Nef. Taking into account Alad's tendency to sneak off with the more neutral rounds, I don't think I'm in any huge trouble of losing my reward checkbox unless we actually start to gain on the possibility of Dera vandal.

Chat on the otherhand will be hilarious if its anything like what you're saying, and probably the subreddit comments too. Even moreso if they sneak frost prime/latron prime parts into the lategame round rewards, though that seems a bit farfetched.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: May 15, 2015, 06:12:49 am »

Alad's going to surprise everyone by offering frost prime parts 4 rounds in a row, i can already see it happening. TBH, I dislike the way the rewards are skewing now. I mean sure, you need to keep the event lively, but it's become about farming rather than doing the event for lore or to support the weapon you want, so people keep switching sides and DE keeps making Nef drop extremely valuable rewards.

But between Alad V and Nef Anyo I choose.....Tyl Regor. Dude's a bro, we're wrecking his shit and he don't even care. And that voice.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: May 15, 2015, 05:59:27 pm »

Event is currently ground to a halt as far as progress goes. Nef tied it up this morning, and since then the current tiebreaker round (20 uncommon cores vs 50k credits) has been glacially slow yet in Nef's favor. Deathsnacks' site is estimating the round will last into tomorrow at the current rate (17 hours from now, specifically), and theres a tiny bit of talk about how the Strun Wraith's super simple access might've nuked some of the interest in the Karak Wraith.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: May 15, 2015, 06:25:08 pm »

TBH, I dislike the way the rewards are skewing now. I mean sure, you need to keep the event lively, but it's become about farming rather than doing the event for lore or to support the weapon you want, so people keep switching sides and DE keeps making Nef drop extremely valuable rewards.

TBH, all their events where factions oppose each other have felt this way. Battle pay, when that first started, left me feeling this way. I'd rather do nothing all day long than kill Infested, but the rewards had me killing Grineer or Corpus half the time because the skew was so off.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 133