Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 245170 times)

The Darkling Wolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Arf!
    • View Profile
    • Cataclysm - Dark Days Ahead
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #420 on: March 12, 2014, 04:49:52 pm »

You can get blueprints for most of the weapons from the store, just look in the blueprints section. What times are you online? I can see about boosting you through some stuff to get your level up.
My cabbages!
[Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]

I am fat, eating is my great joy.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 12, 2014, 04:57:27 pm »

@Stubei

1. No need to grind each planet. Just beat it once.
2. There is no set level you should be. The difficulty gradient is steeper for new, ungeared players. But literally your first Rank 30 weapon loaded with mods should make it an easy challenge. If you're absolutely intent on grinding your WF or weapon to 30 on Mercury, do online missions for Apollodorous. It's where everyone goes with their forma'd warframes or weapons to level them initally, so you're guaranteed to have OP teammates that will help you rake in boatloads of Affinity and Mods.
3. There are some melee weapon blueprints you can buy with credits (last I checked.) Galatine is by far the most powerful melee weapon in the game, and you can buy the BP with credits. Buy the Braton if you haven't already, too.
4. Excalibur is a fine choice for a starting frame, or as a frame to just use indefinitely. Won't kill everything on the screen, but has two great oh shit buttons and Super Jump can be fun to use in combination with Heavy Impact.
5. Bosses are kind of BS in the beginning. They're targeted at geared and leveled players for the most part. They have phases and junk to stop leveled players from completely steam rolling them. Some of them are bugged too. So don't sweat not being able to solo bosses. Boss runs will always be faster and easier with more people.
6. PM your in-game name to me if you want an invite.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 05:00:24 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #422 on: March 12, 2014, 05:17:23 pm »

Bow note - Bows have been MASSIVELY buffed recently, they're actually pretty great if you prefer to aim now. Crit mods a must.

When did this happen? My Paris Prime has kicked ass for a long time already. What's changed?

Just recently, I forget exactly when. SOmetime in update 12.

They were okay, earlier, but they tended to fall off in long survival/defense from what I understand. THey got a huge damage buff and a huge crit buff.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #423 on: April 09, 2014, 04:57:31 pm »

Melee 2.0 + Update 13 today! Including the clan war stuff, new weapons, vay hek, etc.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: April 09, 2014, 05:08:04 pm »

Melee 2.0 + Update 13 today! Including the clan war stuff, new weapons, vay hek, etc.
Eventually.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: April 09, 2014, 05:19:05 pm »

Eventually.
Very soon.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: April 09, 2014, 06:08:30 pm »

Eventually.
Very soon.

Sauce?
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #427 on: April 09, 2014, 08:06:24 pm »

They've put up several trailer videos on their youtube account, and steve notes in the trailer that they just need to fix a few bugs and fix spelling errors and such, so yeah. Today for sure! Maybe a very tenuous definition of today, but within hours!

Trailer!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 08:13:53 pm by Seriyu »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: April 09, 2014, 08:08:06 pm »

They've put up the update video.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: April 09, 2014, 11:23:19 pm »

I see. Haven't been playing WF lately or reading the forums, so I'm way behind on info.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 09, 2014, 11:41:03 pm »

Well, basically the forums are going crazy because late U13/Melee 2.0, etc. Gifs are involved. It'll probably be out tomorrow.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 09, 2014, 11:43:23 pm »

Well, basically the forums are going crazy because late U13/Melee 2.0, etc. Gifs are involved. It'll probably be out tomorrow.

Otherwise known as every patch day on the WF forums.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #432 on: April 10, 2014, 01:25:52 am »

It's out now! A metric load of changes, entirely too many to put into one post on B12. Changelog is on the forums as always.

Lotta stuff! Whooooole lotta stuff! Like 20-30 stance mods! A lot of work went into this.

Isdar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: April 10, 2014, 02:36:48 am »

Wonder if melee is actually usefull now, instead of just being a "oh shi-" thing.

PS. Ingame name is Isdar if anyone want to add me to their friend list.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: April 10, 2014, 10:53:46 am »

The whole update is pretty much locked behind a RNG grindwall, so there's that.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 133