Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 244952 times)

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #945 on: October 20, 2016, 06:21:54 pm »

The dread's pretty good tho
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: October 20, 2016, 09:17:43 pm »

Lol, this update. Win ten rounds of a crappy PvE arena shooter mode (which basically means play ten rounds) and you get a free exilus adapter.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: October 20, 2016, 11:05:13 pm »

You can also bet credits on how many points you can score. A pitiful amount of credits, though. Plus the more you bet, the more debuffs you play with. Maxes at two, but having half-health or half-shields sucks. Also the mobs drop new mods.

Supposedly this is just an open trial for an actual arena to be released later.

Also, new infested scythe, and another round of Tennogen items.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: October 20, 2016, 11:48:51 pm »

The main problem with it is honestly the scumbags that not only bet on the gold option but keep collecting after 20. Even 10 is risky if you've got someone just trying to cheese it and screw people over.

3. Run Resize Enable

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: October 21, 2016, 06:19:00 am »

I mean, it always felt that way, even though they claimed all the BP rates were equal. People reporting stuff like 20+ Stalker kills with no BPs, getting 7-8 Dreads and no Hate or Despair, all that fun stuff. Though apparently that's still the case, there are people with data less than a year old showing ~33% BP drop rate, and <10% drop rate for non-Dread BPs. Was mostly just happy because I've already got my Paris Prime riding the Forma train and have a lot more Red Veil grinding to go before Rakta Cernos. Don't really want any of the others as much.

I've had the Stalker pop up a couple times, despite the fact that I have hardly farmed any bosses... Lech Krill for Frost and PHORID for Fieldrons, yet I've seen him twice.

The first time he wrecked me because I wasn't careful, and the second time he popped up while some Corpus mall cops were beating me to death, gave a look of approval and left when they finished.
Yeah, that's been my experience about half the time, getting blindsided because I didn't see where they spawned in. The other half, of course, is them showing up right in the middle of a four-man farm and getting killed before they even stand up.  ::)

It's really, really easy if you're running a CC-heavy 'frame like Frost, completely trivializes some of them (Stalker in particular).

Have they changed it so that frame abilities affect Stalker now?

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: October 21, 2016, 08:03:55 am »

Huh, apparently they don't. I'd assumed they'd changed that because of how slow he was about standing up (since he spawned inside my Frost Globe), but apparently he's just even slower to get up than I remembered.

3. Run Resize Enable

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: October 21, 2016, 12:29:01 pm »

Baro has Quanta Vandal this round. 450 ducats, 300k credits.

3. Run Resize Enable

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: October 23, 2016, 08:54:05 am »

Eh, they released two more difficult (and profitable) versions of the Index, and they're ok I guess?

You don't really lose anything even if you dont meet your point goal, you just dont get your reward so vOv. Not sure how that works with the mod rewards? Anyway, you can just play on Medium (outside of Endurance) and basically always get to your point goal.

this gif alone makes the update worth it tho
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 09:03:48 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: October 23, 2016, 10:00:52 am »

We Katamari Damacy now
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: October 25, 2016, 10:30:27 pm »

I've just realized... Hek truly is the best weapon in the game. Not because it's strong or anything (well yes), but because when you use a heavily upgraded one in low-level missions all the enemies go flying all Team Rocket-like when you shoot them. If you've got some punch-through, crowds of trash can magically disappear or explode into clouds of credit-confetti. The closer you are, the stronger the effect; a point blank shot will propel ragdolls so hard that they'll bounce off of walls 20 meters away and come back to you. It's beautiful.

3. Run Resize Enable

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: October 25, 2016, 10:43:26 pm »

Its even got a good sound effect.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #956 on: October 25, 2016, 10:45:00 pm »

Guys, you got it all wrong. You need THREE GRAKATA!
Seriously, gosh.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: October 25, 2016, 10:47:28 pm »

Guys, you got it all wrong. You need THREE GRAKATA!
Seriously, gosh.
Four Grakata.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #958 on: October 25, 2016, 11:20:41 pm »

Be Kurt Wimmer, master the Grakata-kata.

3. Run Resize Enable

ThtblovesDF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: October 26, 2016, 03:14:45 am »

So I started playing this and there are so many "Oh I should've known this before" moments... most recently, the seller in the bazzar littarly telling me I coulda put my Stars in the Sculptures before selling them - after I turned em into endo already anyway... Or that you can get a "taxi" to alerts you need...
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 133