Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 245019 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #855 on: July 10, 2016, 11:30:29 pm »

In the last version it was possible to ignore an alert or other event on a mission to play it in normal mode. There is probably still a way to do it, but I haven't found it.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 10, 2016, 11:35:40 pm »

I'd chalk it up to new-patch bugs if you can't select between missions.

Meanwhile, I got 3/4ths of Mag P in one night, and didn't have to spend most of it in survivals. Relic system is pretty nice if you've got a group of people around and a little luck.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #857 on: July 10, 2016, 11:47:14 pm »

is there a bay12 clan?
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: July 11, 2016, 06:53:13 am »

is there a bay12 clan?
No, were scattered about.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

MrRoboto75

• Bay Watcher
  • Belongs in the Trash!
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: July 13, 2016, 06:33:58 pm »

Finally got my first Prime Weapon.  Shame its after they revamped the system to be way easier to get them, and its one of the easiest to get (Paris Prime).

So far I'm enjoying the new star chart.  Seems like a lot of the areas I was in before became a lot easier though.  What was a level 20 or so planet is now level 10 or 15.  I've also cheesed each transit miniboss with a Tonkor to the face so far.

I'm considering just buying the Hydroid frame.  No one runs the boss fight needed to get his parts, because the fight ain't all that great and you get rewarded with Hydroid of all things.  I doubt anyone has spare blueprints to trade, either.  20 bucks tho, probably just wait until a 50% off daily reward rolls around.
I consume
I purchase
I consume again

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: July 13, 2016, 06:39:43 pm »

No one trades hydroid parts because its neither a prime nor nehza. Parts that are neither can't be traded.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: July 13, 2016, 07:24:51 pm »

Vay hek is pretty easy with a high power non explosive weapon. I can six shot his terra frame with a sancti tigris. Are you on pc?
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: July 13, 2016, 07:29:51 pm »

I am rather curious how the upcoming Tigris Prime will compare to the murder-cone that is the Sancti Tigris.

But Vay Hek isn't too hard if you are properly leveled and kitted out. His face is the only vulnerable part at the beginning, and even then, it's only when he's blaring his propaganda horn. The biggest problem with the Terra Frame is standing still while Orbital Drones have spawned.

That and his shock bullshit stealing all your energy. That's just a pain in the ass to deal with.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: July 13, 2016, 07:44:11 pm »

It'll be Nekros Prime, Fragor Greatsword, and Superior Tigris most likely. Theres the boltor/telos boltor/boltor prime set to relate it to.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: July 13, 2016, 10:37:01 pm »

Don't forget, sancti has the very potent aoe attack that restores health. Any high end mission, that thing practically constantly spams itself. Tigris prime is going to have to be pretty buff to beat that.

And yes, any boss with gimmicky invincibility is excessively frustrating. It rather fight a horde of hyenas then a single lech kril
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: July 13, 2016, 10:48:39 pm »

For real. Did Lech Kyril the other night for the junction unlocks and fuck me if 4 warframes fighting him for 20 minutes straight couldn't get him to stage 2. Shooting all the hoses off his backpack didn't seem to do anything. I detest invulnerability bosses.
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #866 on: July 14, 2016, 01:20:33 am »

A easy way to cheese the transit minibosses is by taking a punch through weapon and hiding behind a pillar (so far tested only with Earth - Mars junction). Done with Rhino and lv30 Paris Mk1. I have found out that punch through only veers projectiles off to the right if the reticle isn't on the enemy. If the reticle is on the cover you're shooting through. it'll veer off.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: July 14, 2016, 08:51:06 am »

For real. Did Lech Kyril the other night for the junction unlocks and fuck me if 4 warframes fighting him for 20 minutes straight couldn't get him to stage 2. Shooting all the hoses off his backpack didn't seem to do anything. I detest invulnerability bosses.
Mutalist cernos modded for corrosion. The gas clouds hit every target in them, and I'm pretty sure those hoses count as a separate target. And the massive corrosion spam will bring his health bar down to red pretty fast. I actually wonder if a Mutalist cernos isn't the new hidden status hose.

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: July 21, 2016, 05:58:23 pm »

I actually got all the parts for my archwing, and the materials to build it.  What an asinine slog tho', excavations are a headache.  Killed Jackal today too, that wasn't very enjoyable either.  I like the rail specters, those are interesting little duels.  Even had some luck clearing out missions on Earth, Mars, and Venus.  Maxxed out Mag, Skana, and my Mk-1 Braton.  Actually had fun on some alerts.  All in all I'm glad that I decided to give the game another chance, but I'm not looking forward to having to drop cash for more slots for equipment, as tomorrow my weapons slots will be filled.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: July 21, 2016, 06:14:22 pm »

You start with some plat, best thing to use that on is weapon slots. Or warframe slots.
Aside from that, you don't have to drop cash if you throw enough effort and prime parts at trade chat.
The simpler way to get small amount of plat (you only need 12 for a pair of weapon slots) would be to take some of those prime junk offers that are like, 5 parts for 6 plat. But this assumes you aren't going to use those parts, or use them for ducats.

The better way would be trying to sell something worth a decent amount, but that requires actually finding the things to begin with.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 133