Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 245233 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #660 on: June 05, 2015, 01:47:17 pm »

Still called bursas, or riot moas?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: June 05, 2015, 01:58:28 pm »

Still bursa, last I saw one. It was a drover.

Was sitting in a doorway, spamming its knockdown bullshit. Nice not to be on the receiving end of that for once.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: June 06, 2015, 03:12:26 pm »

I realize shred is better, but I'm not QUITE able to handle a nightmare mission yet.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: June 06, 2015, 04:41:19 pm »

Nightmare missions aren't actually that difficult. It's important to know that nightmare alerts are 100% no shields mode, but if you choose a regular nightmare mission on the map, it can be any of vampire mode (health drain over time but it can't kill you and you gain a lot of hp on kills), energy drain mode (exactly what it sounds like), or fog mode (hard to see but no other downside). If you catch a nightmare exterminate or something similarly easy, I strongly recommend jumping on the chance to get the mods. There's not that many nightmare mods, and the only one that's worth having that's rare to drop is a shotgun mod.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: June 30, 2015, 07:41:04 pm »

PSA: Mag Prime, Boar Prime, and Dakra Prime will be removed from the Void soon. Get 'em while you can.

Also: New Prime incoming. Not known when though. Sneak Teaser Here.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 09:30:28 pm by BlackFlyme »

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: June 30, 2015, 09:05:21 pm »

Almost certainly not soon. We just had two male prime frames, which means two female prime frames are coming, probably Trinity for at least one other. Where did you see anything about Nekros Prime?

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: June 30, 2015, 09:35:17 pm »

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/483025-prime-access-coming-soon-teaser/

I thought it looked like Nekros. Might be Ash. That's what people seem to think anyways. I don't know.

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: June 30, 2015, 09:40:29 pm »

It's Ash. Coming with Vectis P and Carrier P. Coming out presumably on the 7th or so, when Mag & co go into the vault.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: July 03, 2015, 10:24:25 am »

New Nightmare mode mod drops now as well. (or you can buy them if you really wanted to, they've replaced the previous reward mods on the buyplatinum page)
One for reload speed/punchthrough for shotguns, one for Loot radar/Enemy radar on a sentinel where you probably have extra space anyways or on a kubrow where you probably don't (though you lose the effect if either dies), one for sprint speed and armor which sounds like a nice addition if I had anywhere to actually put it on valkyr.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: July 24, 2015, 01:35:59 pm »

Current devstream is being awesome as hell.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: July 31, 2015, 10:37:34 am »

So if the forums are not crashed, you can see the U17 notes here.

Edit: So how 'bout that shotgun buff? ;)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 10:45:06 am by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: July 31, 2015, 02:34:28 pm »

The new parkour system is going to take some getting used to; I can't seem to move as fluidly and many of the actions just drop your momentum.

New weapons and frames is always a plus but I have so much left to try already (MR 12 and still haven't built a Rhino or Soma Prime).

The new Kubrow kennel upgrade is nice; to anybody thinking of dumping plat, just know that it's available from the Tenno lab.

Many shotguns now obliterate the entire map, re-balance expected.

Blocking seems to be messed up with the removal of stamina. Every time I tried blocking it would stop one round and then deactivate. Not much use against rapid fire or shotguns.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: July 31, 2015, 03:05:31 pm »

Slide-jump-double jump is pretty fluid for me.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

frostshotgg

• Bay Watcher
  • It was a ruse
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: July 31, 2015, 05:00:05 pm »

There's now Twin Grakatas. They're a secondary.

You can have Prakata primary and Twin Grakatas secondary to have THREEEE GRAKATAAA

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: July 31, 2015, 06:30:44 pm »

There's now Twin Grakatas. They're a secondary.

You can have Prakata primary and Twin Grakatas secondary to have THREEEE GRAKATAAA
People were asking for a grakata gunblade earlier, so that you can use FOUR GRAKATA.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 133