Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 133

Author Topic: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like  (Read 244867 times)

Fire and Glory

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warframe - F2P Sci-fi L4D-like
« Reply #1935 on: August 15, 2019, 07:52:25 pm »

Still need someone else to do 3 rounds with while I sit around guarding the point or vice versa, pretty tough when you're this late to the nightwave thing.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 08:02:59 pm by Fire and Glory »

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: August 15, 2019, 08:33:58 pm »

I did mine with pubs when the objective was fresh, something you probably can't do now that people queuing for random index matches no longer need that nightwave.

The party was pretty standard, two Rhinos, two Mesa. The objective itself was straightforward, just keep one Mesa by the point and let the others roam around killing stuff. If a Mesa did murder, they marked the points and a Rhino grabbed it. Basically exactly like normal index, but with a little care.

EDIT: I was "the one Mesa by the point", but TBH I didn't really stay on the point, just in the general area so I could get there in a hurry in case a Rhino died or something. I stayed on that half of the map basically.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1937 on: August 15, 2019, 08:59:27 pm »

Still need someone else to do 3 rounds with while I sit around guarding the point or vice versa, pretty tough when you're this late to the nightwave thing.
It's really not. Just go into a public match with a frame that can defend the friendly point and you'll be fine as long as you don't do high-risk (since people usually only go one or two rotations there). Index is always populated at least a little bit.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Fire and Glory

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: August 15, 2019, 09:22:08 pm »

It's really not. Just go into a public match with a frame that can defend the friendly point and you'll be fine as long as you don't do high-risk (since people usually only go one or two rotations there). Index is always populated at least a little bit.
Not around NZ sadly, it's usually empty aside from the occasional Rhino in high risk.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: August 16, 2019, 06:40:00 am »

Not around NZ sadly, it's usually empty aside from the occasional Rhino in high risk.
Go into gameplay settings and change your region to a more populated one. You'll probably need to increase your ping limit and play around the edges of your normal time, but it'll get the job done.

3. Run Resize Enable

marples

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: August 16, 2019, 11:45:26 am »

Requirements are MR 14+ & 350h+ in game (not Steam) hours.

I had a check, and there's nearly a 900 hour difference between my ingame and steam played time.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: August 16, 2019, 02:04:34 pm »

Pretty sure steam counts time time spent updating the game (the launcher) but that's still a pretty huge difference

Reyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: August 16, 2019, 03:16:39 pm »

Ingame time counter goes up only in missions.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: August 16, 2019, 03:52:43 pm »

In-game counter is only mission time. Steam counts all time that the game is active.

3. Run Resize Enable

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: August 16, 2019, 09:43:20 pm »

I forgot to ask... before melee 3.0 you used to be able to channel your melee attacks to trigger things like life strike... but how do you activate it after they removed that? I still see lots of mods that reference channeling and I don't see a button to channel in my keybinds.

E: Nevermind I found it. Apparently the melee channel button is... the same button as my melee? Why? It doesn't even work form what I can tell if it's set up like that.... Oh, it's also a toggle now
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 10:31:46 pm by Ozyton »

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: August 28, 2019, 05:13:55 pm »

Nightwave Season 2 complete!

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: August 29, 2019, 02:43:50 pm »

Steve is live on twitch! Mainline update is today!
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: September 25, 2019, 07:06:51 pm »

For those who have not finished the nightwave.

Season 2 ends on Oct 13.

Atlas, Tekko, and Dethcube (With Deth Machine Rifle) Primes are coming on Oct 1st.

It also sounds like they will be discussing the state of Ember and Vauban during the Devstream on Oct 4.

AVE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: September 26, 2019, 05:23:17 pm »

And here I am, not received the Monkey Prime Neuroptics (common drop, my god!) from all my 10 (yeah, right, TEN!) Axi G2 relics. I give up. RNG is killing me.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: September 26, 2019, 05:37:50 pm »

Expected relics opened to get one is ~6 (90% chance of getting at least one), to have a 99% chance to get at least one you need to crack 13.

RNG can be that way sometimes.
Pages: 1 ... 128 129 [130] 131 132 133