Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29

Author Topic: You are an ancient alien  (Read 46178 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: You are an ancient alien
« Reply #345 on: November 13, 2012, 08:42:48 pm »

Bro fine, lets put aside the tech debate for right now, I am sure I can devise an FTL method, but let us do this, I will help you, and in the post battle we can decide what to do, but please refuse me if you don't want, aerial bombardment as an option, because that is where the majority of my stregnth, indeed the tactic which will probably need to adopt is slash and burn, stop them from gaining a foothold.

We will need to prepare.  This may be only an advance wave, but we must agree later.  The wasteland will work to our advantage due to not hitting anything much after all of the current members of the alliance are in the mountains where guerrilla warfare can be utilized.  Life-ships should take care of the low elevation, flat areas, while the Alliance preserves the remaining samples of plant life and wages guerrilla warfare in the mountains.  I would ask you limit your usage of anti-matter to their ships so that the planet remains intact and can be restored from technology gained from trade.

Also the Salmass will hate forever, only the Kelnar will ever forgive.

That is regrettably true.

Finally digital acension offers many more paths than physical, but this is a problem for a different day.

Or does it?  Will be discussed later.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 08:44:59 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #346 on: November 13, 2012, 08:59:04 pm »

Fine so our battle plan is limit the use of anti-matter, I am fine with this, however if a massive army can be wiped out in moments with a healthy dose of anti-matter, I will take the shot, as for the plan it is simple, with uploaded commanders and the Mind we should be able to counter superior military tactics with our own, and if we are to see if a swift end our tactics must be to rob the enemy of industry, once my ground troops are on the surface, they will be fighting technologically superior foe, moreover, I reserve salvage rights on anything my forces take down, and you can keep what you take down, if both sides are involved divide up the spoils equally. Finally keep in mind my goal is a quick overpowering blow, yours seems to be more of a gradual strategy, which has a high chance of causing a prolonged struggle. Finally in this temporary military alliance, I want the leadership position, considering the life ships and Hamriel are the only ones, to have any sort of victory over our new enemy, do you agree to these terms. Oh and please don't shoot m guys, oh do you know where Hintred is that bloody coward, who fled, once this war is over I intend to fight those who stayed silent.
Starting marching band will not be able to post everyday.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 13, 2012, 09:04:50 pm »

I intend to assist you in that fight, but we must drive these people off first.

I agree to the salvage proposal, but I would prefer it if we entered the war as equals.  You will fight the big, glorious, most likely to win favor battles, while I subvert their cause through guerrilla warfare.  Sound good?
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #348 on: November 13, 2012, 09:09:02 pm »

Fine as equals, but you seem to think of my forces as disposable, when in fact I care for them as much as you do for yours, so I think I will start reverse engineering starships soon.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 13, 2012, 09:13:26 pm »

Fine as equals, but you seem to think of my forces as disposable, when in fact I care for them as much as you do for yours, so I think I will start reverse engineering starships soon.

I can help you with that, due to building up the alliance's fleet.  Can even help you with Ark-class ships as well, maybe.  Also, I did not mean to imply that I did not care about your race.  You have ships that can destroy the enemy effectively, and therefore having less casualties than I would.

Oh, can you also be careful around former cities.  It is going to be difficult enough to rebuild without the need to create new cities.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 09:17:35 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #350 on: November 13, 2012, 09:17:50 pm »

You know I will help you rebuild cities, but like I said if an enemy can gain something useful from it, it will probably be destroyed by me.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 13, 2012, 09:19:50 pm »

You know I will help you rebuild cities, but like I said if an enemy can gain something useful from it, it will probably be destroyed by me.

Anything that I do not destroy in the exodus to come, you mean.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #352 on: November 13, 2012, 09:22:44 pm »

True, just make sure a good job is done, oh and one last thing, an antimatter nuke is much safer than a fission weapon because only energy is left.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 13, 2012, 09:25:09 pm »

True, just make sure a good job is done, oh and one last thing, an antimatter nuke is much safer than a fission weapon because only energy is left.

As far as we know, that is.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #354 on: November 13, 2012, 09:26:20 pm »

Well there is one last thing about what happened to Hintred, and his followers, we have a entire army of loose cannons unaccounted for.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: November 13, 2012, 09:28:04 pm »

Well there is one last thing about what happened to Hintred, and his followers, we have a entire army of loose cannons unaccounted for.

We'll burn cross the bridge when we reach that point.  Still need to drive off the invaders. 

Deny, we have completed suspended negotiations, but we are ready for the turn.  Look back if you need more information.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #356 on: November 13, 2012, 09:33:07 pm »

Fine Deny we are finished no tech agreement has been reached, but we are in an alliance.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: November 13, 2012, 10:06:40 pm »

Ok I'll start typing, but I just want to clear some things up, No.1 All the action, with the exception of the Arks dissapearence, has happened in this one system, No.2 Only the Alliance, Hamriel and the Ataqalaas have warp drive technology, and the Ataqalaas are obviusly not going to give it away, No.3 NO Dyson spheres, and No.4 I can't help but wonder what will happen to the remaining Vorglockie on the planet who aren't part of the Alliance, whats your policy on them?
In denial of sanity...

and insanity

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 13, 2012, 10:08:54 pm »

Ok I'll start typing, but I just want to clear some things up, No.1 All the action, with the exception of the Arks dissapearence, has happened in this one system, No.2 Only the Alliance, Hamriel and the Ataqalaas have warp drive technology, and the Ataqalaas are obviusly not going to give it away, No.3 NO Dyson spheres, and No.4 I can't help but wonder what will happen to the remaining Vorglockie on the planet who aren't part of the Alliance, whats your policy on them?

Punishment for fleeing.  Evidence must be given to relieve them of this.

Deny

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 13, 2012, 10:09:50 pm »

No, I mean the ones that are still on the planet

The Ones that Armok didn't take with him, if you don't know then I'll make them enemies
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 10:13:33 pm by Deny »
In denial of sanity...

and insanity
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 29