Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12

Author Topic: The HARDCORE RTD II: Turn 12 (Join Fast Any Time) 24 Deaths and counting!  (Read 22534 times)

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Turn 11

Hey guys! Sorry I was busy, I had business with the girlfriend's family and I also got Fallout: New Vegas, that's pretty fun, not sure it's as good the- OH SHIT WHOAH SO MANY POSTS. I have a sneaking suspicion that my threads get exponentially more popular the less I update them. Oh- and be aware that I will from now on kill anyone who rolls the same natural (before bonuses/penalties) number twice in a row. Just because I'm cruel (well, that and there's a ton of you) I'm including last turn's rolls. Also, if your next turn is your last (3 if you've killed someone, four if you haven't) you get to make two actions. Lucky you!

Noodlrex - Myranosaurus Vex: You are an upstanding, vicious dinosaur and have no intent of being upstaged by that hack Tyrannosaurus! You flail your dead caveman around and get to work biting heads! (1) However, as soon as you let out your first roar, a rogue DJ smacks you in the face so hard that you LOSE MOST OF YOUR DAGGER-SIZED, SERRATED TEETH. Before you can gnash out at him, he vanishes into the shadows of the deep cavern- you aren't sure what you did to deserve that. Relatively undeterred, you rush off to find some prey! (5-1)vs(3) Using your own enormous, toothless head, you bite off the head of some random jerk. And you didn't even need teeth! Let's see Tyrannosaurus pull that stunt! You're so awesome, the very cavern shudders beneath your feet!

FingO - Tinkerbell the Magnificent:  You enter the cavern, prepared to ruthlessly pursue your tooth-gathering campaign. (1) As your start to look around, you find a lot more teeth than you expected- a pile of dagger-sized, serrated teeth falls on your head. Because your tiny fairy self is roughly dagger-sized as well, these are considerably more injurious than they might be to a normal person. You have a lot of teeth now, but you are IMPALED and BLEEDING DRASTICALLY. What's more, it feels like there's an earthquake!

Tiruin - Melanos Svarrich: It was one day long ago, you strayed down a trail you didn't know. You've found yourself in a dark cave, you hope that it won't mark your grave. You know what, fuck it, I won't rhyme, or this post won't get done on time. You set down your spear and lay on the cavern floor, meditating. (3) After some time, you see your animal guide come to you. Unfortunately, you weren't concentrating very well, so YOUR ANIMAL GUIDE IS A WEASEL SMOKING A JOINT. "Yo..." Says the spirit weasel. "You need to... *toke* re-laxxxx, man..." You allow him to continue, hoping for some sage advice amongst his cryptic statements. "Now listen, if you ever like, get in trouble... uh... sorry man. I can't concentrate. I've got the munchies somethin' fierce, man." The imaginary weasel takes another toke as you stare in consternation. You lose your concentration as the ground shakes beneath you, and the weasel vanishes.

lopocozo - Mikey: You take advantage of your reprieve from monstrous rodents and snatch the tape. Staggering to your feet, you look for exits. (5) Before your very eyes -you check twice to make sure it's really there, you didn't see it before- is a passage in the wall of the cavern, well lit and with stairs. Beyond merely your compulsion to escape, you feel drawn towards it, and start to limp in its direction. (2) You are close to salvation when, out of the passage, a man in incredibly baggy pants, a hoodie, and a backwards cap blocks your progress. "Sorry, homie- can't touch this." While you're still bewildered, the passage disappears, along with the mysterious figure. You COLLAPSE AND DIE FROM YOUR WOUNDS.

Windpoison - Dr. Whom, PI: You put on your sunglasses. Congratulations, you can BARELY SEE! (6) Despite this impediment (you consider charging the glasses with obstruction of justice, but you aren't a real cop) you single out one corpse -no, field of meat- for inspection. You determine that it was a gerbil, cut down with incredible amounts of gunfire from the direction of... THOSE HOOLIGANS! You see, indeed, a bunch of hooligans with guns in a car. You prepare to make an arrest, but suddenly (4)vs(3) a giant dinosaur BITES YOUR HEAD OFF! Naturally, you are DEAD.

Spinal_Taper - Randolph: You ponder of a kernel of an idea, from a strange recurring dream you have whenever your eat too many Slim Jims. In it you have a simple, white ball- a device of mass destruction, of some kind. (5+1) You see the thing in front of you, just as smooth and featureless as it was. You hold it in your hands and will it to activate. Nothing at all appears to happen. Little do you know, however, that you have just completely razed Australia, leaving behind only a field of blackened islands with surfaces of glass. You vaguely wonder if you've done something of that nature as you wipe some drool on your sleeve. Moments later, the cavern shakes!

agentorangesoda - Higgs-Boson: (3) Through conscious will, you add energy to the Higgs field. You manipulate this energy to make sure Randolph's thing goes over as well as it can. And boy, it DOES do its thing. The Higgs in the cavern is a' rockin' and a' rollin' from the impact.

Tsuchigumo550 - Nikolai: You take your keg of vodka- yes, a keg. Normally, vodka doesn't come in a keg, and for a reason. Disregarding health and safety, you begin to chug- (1) you CHOKE ON THE VODKA! Gagging and sputtering, you drop the keg and it drains you. You haven't imbibed enough to gain any kind of super powers, it seems. The earth shudders, and a stalactite falls down! (2-1) Still sputtering, you completely fail to avoid it, and you are BRAINED BY FALLING ROCKS. Because your brains are no longer inside your skull, you are DEAD.

hachnslay - The @:
..Mf.....
.......U.
...@.....
....U....
(6) You strike the TOWNSPERSON.
The TOWNSPERSON is wounded! The TOWNSPERSON drops its weapon!

TCM - puTac: You jump on the roof of your homies' car and ride like a mofo. (2) Unfortunately, Jose is driving drunk- and he mainlined four pounds of heroin. He steers the car down a random passage, the smashes into several stalagmite, throwing you from the vehicle, where you are BRUISED AND BLUDGEONED from the impact. You're the lucky one, though- you've been flung on the west side of a LARGE, SEEMINGLY BOTTOMLESS TRENCH which Jose pilots the car and all of your homies into, where they fall to certain fiery concussive death. You ascend thus to godhood, having learned that driving drunk and on heroin is unsafe, if not ethically 'wrong'. You are KING PUTAC OF THE WESTSIDE.

zomara0292 - Copy: Intent on following the legacy of Robert, the great underwater basket weaver, you set out into a dangerous environment with nothing but your crochet needles. But wait! You forgot yarn! (2) You start to look for a yarn store, but an adventurer attacks you! You LOSE SOME HIT POINTS, and what's worse, DROP YOUR NEEDLES! And unfortunately no, you don't find a yarn store. You'll probably have to find some other source of thread.

Caerwyn - Murasaki: (3) While forcing me to go to google to figure out what I'm supposed to picture because I don't watch the animes, you split yourself into clones! However, you only manage an underwhelming grand total of THREE MURASAKIS. On attempts to protect you (6-1) and proceeds to stand next you, literally breathing down your neck, causing you to be RATHER UNCOMFORTABLE. You get the feeling that these Murasakis aren't all there mentally... The other goes off to attack someone (5-1). It pounds its fists on a giant dinosaur, and strong though the clone may be, the dinosaur doesn't even seem to notice. You hope you can get your act together if you're going to fight that kid!

You won't let him outwit you again...

Jegus. I'm finally done. I think I was planning on writing more here but ugh. Blugh. Phew. Oh, and TCM has a god action. And IronyOwl too still, maybe? I dunno. So tired.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since the gods require me to freestyle,
I have to stay and rap for a while,
I'll smash on the ground like the beast I am,
whip my tail back and forth ABXY spam,
destroying pillars as I go,
drop the roof onto the Flo'.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 11:03:17 am by Noodlerex »

FingO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Whee, dinosaur teeth! TOP THAT Hammaspeikko!

Well, I try to remove the impaling tooth and stop the bleeding by ripping apart my cute dress (thus HOPEFULLY get a bonus for being a TOTALLY NUDE TOOTH FAIRY) and cheese it to some place safe.

"In Plaguemoments I slew a human over a week." - Em Kisstorments, administrator

"Can Kutsmob Pimplehate save the world?" was a legendary bone-bound book. The written portion consists of a 30 page essay entitled "Can Kutsmob Pimplehate save the world? authored by Kutsmob Pimplehate. It concerns the giving up on being a fishery worker of the goblin necromancer Kutsmob Pimplehate in Bristleseductions in 29. The writing has its moments of cleverness.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Who the hell dare hit me in the head?
That sucker must want to be dead!

I'mma grab my grab my needles from off of that floor,
and stab that ass so hard, he'd think I was Thor.

That Grot's end game will be so terribly sweet.
I am going to rip out all his vains in a way that is neat.

I am going to yank my needles from his back door
and turn his vessels into the yarn I am looking for.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Remember this guy? (click to show/hide)

Name: Kro-Dawg.
Skill: Decapitations, yo.
Item: A big mothafuckin' sword. It's magic an' shit, aiight?
Background: Krodag was just your average young barbarian, the son of the mighty Kroblag who had disappeared from the tribe the year before in a trans-dimensional rift. The young Krodag simply wanted to follow in his father's footsteps, and thus set out to grab the nearest big magical sword-- Sadly in doing so he teleported himself away. And turned into some hideous attempt at a rapper. Uh. Magic and stuff, jeez. It does that.

>Sup cave-people,
What happened to me?
Some whack-ass magic
now I'm in yo scene

I'm a Bar-bar-i-an,
Or so they say,
I spend my days lookin'
for fools ta slay

I rock a loincloth,
sandals on my feet,
Gonna get my sword
Cut the first bitch I meet.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile

Dear gods, this is hilarious and totally insane.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Menalos decided to get on the go
For his squirrel wasn't a good helpful foe
Must've messed up, thoughts to be aligned
For when he was free, his thoughts did combine!

SUMMON A FAMILIAR SPIRIT!

BunnyBob77

• Bay Watcher
  • The Lurkmaster
    • View Profile

Name:Tom the Almighty
Skill:Complete Omnipotence (Nothing useful)
Item:God-Blade of Infinite Power (Stick)
Background: Tom the Almighty is the most powerful of the gods, come to wreak havoc upon the world (Actually just a delusional person who thinks he's a god)!
Tom shall smite everyone with his godly power (poke someone with his stick, yo)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 11:05:08 am by BunnyBob77 »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

God Action: Setting change!

The new location will be GANGSTA CALI'. This includes L.A, COMPTON, OAKLAND, AND THE SURROUNDING AREAS. This area is rife with THUGS, G'S, PIMPS, PLAYAS', HOES, CORRUPT POLICE, AND MANY MORE INTERESTING FOLK. The previous location, THE UNDERGROUND CAVERN, will still be accessible through VARIOUS ENTRANCES AND EXITS all over GANGSTA CALI'. THE UNDERGROUND CAVERN can be used as a method of ALTERNATE TRANSPORTATION, but be warned it is now crawling with GANGS, JUNKIES, AND DISGRUNTLED GOLD MINERS.

PAST LANDMARKS, like THE SAVANNAH OF DEATH, can be found in THEIR RESPECTIVE AREAS around GANGSTA CALI'.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 02:01:51 am by TCM »
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile

((So, what happens to am ascended character? Do they keep playing or do they just chill in heaven for forever?))
They make one action/rule and are then effectively out of the game.
Soaplent green is goblins!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is badass as hell.

Murasaki will take his "Companion" clone, and search the arena. Hey, we might find something cool. Well...Er, by search, I mean that Murasaki will search. The clone will just follow him around, and...Attack whoever it sees that tries to harm Murasaki. Oh, and we're searching for either magical, legendary weapons/gear, or just plain old weapons.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 11:04:05 am by Caerwyn »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

I dont think you needed to add you to the back of that. Sounds like a rap reference already.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

The device worked but not as Randolph intended,
Then he realized he must be defended.
All of his ideas he then blended,
To create a guardian, impenetrable shield extended.

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The higgs-boson decides to reveal all of the secrets of the universe. Unfortunately only physicists can understand its secrets and it causes massive brain hemorrhages and seizures like yo crackwhore mama when she can't get her fix.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I dont think you needed to add you to the back of that. Sounds like a rap reference already.
Incidentally, I probably would have seen fit to smite him without the "yo", on the criteria that his action is free from rhyming, westside, gangsters, homies or bitches.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12