Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

Author Topic: The HARDCORE RTD II: Turn 12 (Join Fast Any Time) 24 Deaths and counting!  (Read 22528 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

It's been a while since Randolph slept
And into his mind, a hallucination crept.
Across all nations, utter devastation.
People slaughtered, by a device of his creation.
A ball, painted white. Against it, no nation would fight.
He activated it, but first he cleaned off the drool and spit.

Windpoison

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not going to stop you or anything, because we don't really follow things like logic and reason most of the time, but I should point out that Ran is a gerbil. Just sayin'.
Why should I not seek to avenge the gerbils death?
Will we ignore this slaughter?

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Reactivate the higgs field with infinite energy like rambunctious hype man Flava Flav and endow Randolph's lucid dream particles with mass to show the power of the higgs-boson

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

So, tonight we got three options:

1. TCM posts, and I update. Apparently he's online right now.
2. TCM doesn't post and he spends the turn picking his nose.
3. We wait to update this until tomorrow, and instead I update the old EULA reading thread tonight.

Discuss.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile

((Had to go away from internet for a family reunion. Fortunately that was one my ascend/die turn.))

God Ruling from the Greyblade:
Quickening: A mortal who has one turn left before ascending may act twice during that turn, and must do so and survive in order to successfully ascend. Also they start glowing.
(Does not effect posts already made for this turn.)
[edit:] If a mortal begins a turn with more than one turn left till they ascend by surviving, this rule will not prevent them from ascending that turn through shortening their time requirement or other mechanics.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:08:06 am by EveryZig »
Soaplent green is goblins!

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Your wish is granted.
RTD updates tomorrow.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile

-Nikolai
-Male
-Becomes more and more like Superman depending on the amount of vodka he imbibes. There's another alcoholic drink that reverses this...
-A keg of vodka. Enough to make Nikolai amazing.
-Nikolai liked to party, and was a certified russian. Unfortunately, he tried to ingest too much vodka at once, before reaching "professional russian" status.

-Drink entire vodka keg, then throw it at the nearest person when it's empty.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

hachnslay

• Bay Watcher
  • 09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0
    • View Profile

Name: The '@'
Skill: Bumping
Item: Staff of Aesculapius
Story: After getting blasted by an unusually large number of wands of teleport it overpowered the protection of Fort Ludios and sent you here.

Grind the "nearby sources" for delicious XP.
Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master
--Alpha Centauri ,Pravin Lal

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ride with homies,
Hit em' mark ass bitches up,
WESTSIDEEEEEE

((Use Homie support to kill nearest player))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

FingO

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TINKERBELL WANTZ TEETH.
"In Plaguemoments I slew a human over a week." - Em Kisstorments, administrator

"Can Kutsmob Pimplehate save the world?" was a legendary bone-bound book. The written portion consists of a 30 page essay entitled "Can Kutsmob Pimplehate save the world? authored by Kutsmob Pimplehate. It concerns the giving up on being a fishery worker of the goblin necromancer Kutsmob Pimplehate in Bristleseductions in 29. The writing has its moments of cleverness.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Name: Copy
Skill: Crochet
Item: Crochet needle
Background: The black guy who heard the story of "Bob" the dead basket weaver. Inspired by the fact that he had failed so horridly, Copy, the dark skinned clone of Robert, wanted to try his hand at changing the universe, for the 'better'. With needles and horrors from the great beyond.
Action:
buy some yarn to use for my ingenious plan.
Two more turns until i change all of man
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 07:02:32 am by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Name: Murasaki
Skill: FIVE MURASAKIS!? (Creates four copies of Murasaki. The copies cannot receive a good benefit on a 6, and receive a -1 to all rolls.)
Item: "Retrieved" Power Pole (Indestructible, can lengthen up to a hundred miles, or retract to a foot in size. Very easy to use.)
Background: After being beaten by a monstrously powerful kid, Murasaki left the service of his former master, General White, and seeks to train himself to the utmost limits, in hopes of beating that meddlesome child. And, hey, free power pole!
ACTION: Summon the Murasakis, two which will ATTACK anybody they see (Who's obviously not Murasaki or another copy), and the other two will PROTECT Murasaki.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 10:24:35 pm by Caerwyn »

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't understand this whole "Rap" or requirement thing. Can I be exempted from this rule? I have no skills with wordplay of any kind...Argh.

If it's acceptable, some shitty rhyming will substitute...Hopefully...

You can just say "yo" somewhere in your post.
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't understand this whole "Rap" or requirement thing. Can I be exempted from this rule? I have no skills with wordplay of any kind...Argh.

If it's acceptable, some shitty rhyming will substitute...Hopefully...

You can just say "yo" somewhere in your post.

Oh...uh...I didn't know that...

Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12