Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12

Author Topic: The HARDCORE RTD II: Turn 12 (Join Fast Any Time) 24 Deaths and counting!  (Read 22546 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile

-A NAME: Mark
-A GENDER: M
-ONE SKILL: Guns
-ONE ITEM: Shotgun
-A BACKGROUND: Jack is a police officer. He once shot someone, which scarred him for life. Now he roams in search of killing.
-Your FIRST ACTION: Shoot the nearest person with the shotgun.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile

BonnieClyde looked at BonnieClyde, and in a dark, anguish filled voice, it said
"They reject the pies, and don't assist the wounded? I'll rip out their eyes, make them all become dead!"
It responded to itself with the same lilting, welcoming tones it had used before, saying.
"Look Bonnie, maybe they didn't know. Your instinct to slaughter is something we'll slow."
Calm down, make lemonade for the fine gangstas, yo.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

-A NAME: Ran
-A GENDER: Gerbil
-ONE SKILL: Gerbil-claw-jitsu
-ONE ITEM: Razor sharp claws
-A BACKGROUND: Ran is a gerbil. He once chewed off his brother's leg and choked to death on it in a hilarious childhood-ruining accident and now roams the afterlife seeking to revenge himself on legs.
-Your FIRST ACTION: Claw off the nearest player's leg and stab him through the kidney with it! (Yo!)

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's time to dance off,
time to dash around the ring I'll rip my pants off,
spin on my pole like a stripper in the club,
then smack sam in the head, that fool is a scrub.

DinosaurusRex_x

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Aim for the eyes boo, AIM FOR THE EYES!

Also if my opponent counterattacks - Do a barrel roll!
Play my picture adventure games: Roll to Dodge Mr T and You Are Douchebag!

agentorangesoda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Why was Starfox not hit with unbridled ghetto fury?

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile

Yo, momma shoots the cop with the bullet time bro.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile

Sounds like it's time to CHOP till you DROP or get to the TOP. (And by you, I mean the mortal holding the Greyblade.)
Soaplent green is goblins!

Scottsman

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Fall up, anti-droping like a gansta.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile

Throwing your sword always works, so toss it at the nearest jerk.

Spectr

• Bay Watcher
  • Watching Bays
    • View Profile
Re: The HARDCORE RTD II: Turn 7 (Join Fast Any Time, Die Fast All The Time)
« Reply #100 on: July 03, 2012, 01:46:12 pm »

With a great big roar
Ted swings the hammer
toward the agile dancer
yelling out "Evade this ban, yo"
Word

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 03, 2012, 04:56:59 pm »

-A NAME Mikey
-A GENDER M
-ONE SKILL Filming
-ONE ITEM Movie Camera
-A BACKGROUND A world-class cameraman, Mikeys next assignment is to film some animals for an upcoming documentary.
-FIRST ACTION Kneel and film some of the uniqe wildlife, yo.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 05:10:30 pm by lopocozo »
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 04, 2012, 02:55:42 am »

Turn 8

Somewhat unexpectedly, you are now in a large cavern. Where stood the muddy pond is now a pool in the rock, slowly fed by drips of water from above. The ceiling is marked by stalactites, but the floor is relatively smooth. A few giant mushrooms stand up from the ground, and in the center of the cavern is a bonfire, which provides light- but not into the many dark passages which lead away. Occasionally strange, unnatural sounds emit from the darkness- or maybe only illusions, given credit by the whistling of wind in the gaping cavern.

Scelly9 - Mark: You stand in the savanna, wearily holding your shotgun. You regret ever firing on another human. Though you kept your badge and were cleared of all charges, the guilt stayed with you. They, the representatives from the force, made a pretty good case for you in court: you were panicked, you had been told there were armed people nearby, and you felt like you had to make a split-second decision. Maybe, you muse, it's time to just let it- OH SHIT SUDDENLY YOU'RE IN A CAVE! *BANG* *BANG* (6) You fire your shotgun at the first thing in front of you, startled by the sudden change in your surroundings. In fact, you fired it at another thing that startled you: A hideous mutant selling lemonade! You completely destroyed its head and shoulders. Actually, now that it's gone, you're not even sure if it's a hideous mutant, since you only saw it for a split second. You become INCREDIBLY DEPRESSED. (2)vs(6) A random gangster shoots you square in the chest. You fall down from the wound, you are BLEEDING PROFUSELY.

Spinal_Taper - BonnieClyde: Barely managing the anger from your Clyde side, you set out some lemonade. (2-1) Mustering all your effort to say it sweetly, you call out: "Would anybody like some-" *BANG* *BANG* You are almost COMPLETELY DESTROYED by two up-close twelve-gauge shotgun shells. You see Death himself (not that you have functioning eyes, or a head for that matter), in black robes. "So..." Says the skeletal figure, "I didn't think we would meet again quite so soon. You still have your papers from last time?" You are DEAD.

lawastooshort - Ran: You, in your ineffable gerbiltude, decide that at this very moment, there is nothing you could be doing with your life that is better than clawing someone's leg off and stabbing them through the kidney with their severed leg. With complete disregard for long-term career goals, you charge off to attack some fellow with a hammer. (3)vs(1) Sure enough your gerbiltude proved you wise, you chose a weak target who was already in another fight. You knock him down, gnaw off his leg, and stab him through the kidney with it. Huzzah! Victory for the gerbil!

Noodlerex - Hans Handerson: You plant your pole in the ground and dance on it, tearing off your impractical hammer pants in favor of the practical and sensible jeans you've been wearing under them all along. (6)vs(4) You and Ted both try to hit eachother- you dodge his blow and deliver a swift one to him with your pole. Altogether the state of affairs is extremely different from any stripper club you have ever attended or heard of, really.

DinosaurusRex_x - Starfox: Suddenly, you are in a cavern! Fortunately, the cavern is large, and it isn't your first time piloting your Arwing in a closed space. Unfortunately however, you are struck with a latent BEAM OF SWAG WRATH (5) which knocks out your shields, leaving you otherwise unharmed. You swing around for another strafing run on your newfound target, when another BEAM OF SWAG WRATH (5) hits you with only minor damage. You suppose you can count yourself lucky. You fire your lasers at the Hideous Thing, (3)vs(6) but miss. Something bounces off of the hull of your Arwing with a dull, metallic clang. It seems fine, but after a moment your left engine starts making a rattling noise...

anailater - Johnny Momma: You are pondering the merits of your gangster lifestyle for a while. You hold your actions up to several rubrics of ethics, in a search for justification, but to no avail. Pretty much every one dis-condones your very nature, and a few actually condemn you to various versions of eternal damnation. Eventually you decide that, by mereological existentialism, you wouldn't be yourself if you weren't a gangster. As a corollary, you decide that if anyone isn't a gangster, then they aren't themselves, and therefore, aren't human. Based on this logic, you justify shooting at a random cop you see. (6)vs(2) You hit him square in the chest and he falls down, bleeding. Ready to finish the job, you fire again, only to discover you've run out of ammo! What's more, you left your spare magazines in your other pants!

EveryZig - Greyblade: (2) You lead the possessed mortal to fight, but he throws you. You land in the pool of water! It would be horrible if your blade were to rust...

Scottsman - WarglGarbl: You know what's lame? Immutable laws of the physics. They're just so boring because they never change. So you know what? Instead of falling down, you're going to fall up. You manage to concentrate your will all on one thing- a miracle for a being of pure chaos. Being an aspect of nature more than a thing of the mortal world, you bend reality to your will. It looks like it's working... you think, "Fall up. Fall up. Fall up." ...and lo, you do indeed float upwards, high in the air. (2) Then, unfortunately, you continue to think. "Fall up. Fall up. Duck! Zebra. Actually, turtles are my favorite animal. SQUEERP. I should start brewing my own root beer. I bet I can think of an awesome name for it..." and so on, and so forth. All the while you aren't thinking about falling up, you're falling down, and from a great height as well. Sure enough, you hit the ground, SPLATTERING YOUR GUTS ACROSS THE ENTIRE CAVERN. You are now completely incapable of manifesting in any physical way- for all intents and purposes, insofar as it applies to a being of pure chaos, you are DEAD.

Nicholas 1024 - Joshua: You pick a random jerk to throw your sword at. Or rather, you pick a random jerk at which to throw your sword. In a bizarre result of a hidden dice throw, you throw your sword at a small spacecraft that's flying low in the cavern. (5) You make an excellent throw, but even so the sword just bounces off with a dull clang and falls down somewhere you don't see it. Or rather, it falls down into somewhere in which it can't be seen. Either way, you lose track of the sword.

Spectr - Ted: You take another swing of your hammer with pure banishing fury, (4)vs(6) but instead are rebuked with a blow from a metal pole by your dancing foe. The pole, you remark, is uncomfortably sticky. While you're still recovering from the blow (1)vs(3) you are attacked by an evil sentient gerbil that GNAWS YOUR LEG OFF and then STABS YOU THROUGH THE KIDNEY WITH IT. Alas, them's the breaks. You are DEAD. You reflect that... naw, you don't reflect anything. You're too busy being all Aaaaahhhhh, it hurts!

lopocozo - Mikey: Deep within a cave, found only after a long expedition through the savanna, you find what you've always dreamed of finding: a bunch of completely unrelated animals working together to draw satanic symbols in human blood. You see, you've been in quite the argument back at the anthropology bureau (more specifically, between the anthropology bureau and a number of pharmaceutical chemists on the subject of animal testing) about whether animals have a base concept of death and religion. It's really much more than you bargained for. (3+1) Being careful not to disturb the austere event, you kneel down with your camera and begin capturing footage that proves its existence irrefutably. You mostly manage to keep the camera steady, but unfortunately there's a good bit of lasers flying around and people shooting at eachother in the background. Still-! Wait until you can see the looks on the faces of those stooges back at the university after they see this!

Whew! Started writing this at 11:20 PM, finished around 1 AM. Don't expect an update tomorrow, I'll be attending 4th of July festivities. Another fun fact: Firefox wants to correct to word "gerbiltude" to "Vanderbilt". Oh, and Flintus10, IronyOwl, and BunnyBob yet still have unused God Actions.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: The HARDCORE RTD II: Turn 8 (Join Fast Any Time, Die Fast All The Time)
« Reply #103 on: July 04, 2012, 02:59:14 am »

Tear clothes and bandage wounds!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The HARDCORE RTD II: Turn 8 (Join Fast Any Time, Die Fast All The Time)
« Reply #104 on: July 04, 2012, 03:02:15 am »

Now that my adversary is down,
it's no time for me to frown,
but then I realised theres something hairy,
holy-S*** that Gerbil is scary,
its time to run and stay away
time to hide from the rest and I'll be okay!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12