Basic, Tribal Technology
- 2 (25%)
Modern, Zombie Apocalypse
- 5 (62.5%)
Advanced, Abandoned Alien City
- 1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13

Author Topic: Roll to Game Show - Turn 25: This is....Axel?  (Read 37566 times)

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Game Show - Turn 8: Oh Dear
« Reply #75 on: July 02, 2012, 07:26:12 pm »

There goes my internal organs!
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2012, 11:48:03 pm »

((I'm winning by doing nothing! AMAZING!))

Axel decides that he needs some more wood if he's going to make something useful.

Head back towards the forest and search for wood along the way.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2012, 12:35:10 am »

Spoiler: Campsite - Team 1 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bestiary (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Profiles (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:44:31 am by Orb »
[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Game Show - Turn 9: Rule #17 - Don't Be A Hero
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2012, 12:42:51 am »

"So... three of us left, huh.  Are you guys getting hungry, cause I kinda am.  Hey, wasn't there supposed to be something useful in this forest?  Why don't we eat while we go look for it?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 03, 2012, 01:12:52 am »

"Well, I'm setting a trap for one of those snakes that lurk in holes around here. Maybe they are edible?"

Fashion a snare out of my string and grab a very long piece of grass or something long and flexible for a lure. Hold the lure with my left hand and the snare with my right, and lower the loop of the snare over the hole gently. Then with the lure, waggle the end infront of the end of the hole and when the snake comes out, tighten the noose and trap it out of the hole! Then cut it's head off with my axe.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 03, 2012, 07:26:51 am »

"This is all a joke. A sick horrible joke.

We've lost half of the original number to the environment, we've been placed on a deathtrap with 'unique' challenges. There's a temple, ruins and other topographical markers, and somehow we get in trouble with...vines and snakes."

Ferren handed Pauly the stick. She felt tired after that work, all the adrenaline was still coursing through her, but when it would wear off...

"Our campsite is mostly swarmed by those vines, the only place where they're coming from is there," she indicated the supposed origin of the vines, "And, chances of survival? I don't care about chances. I just want to see everyone present come back alive."

She remembered Anderson's face as he was dragged away. It would keep her up for a long while.

"I'll try to...ugh. I can't think right now. Any ideas? Axel, Pauly?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 03, 2012, 08:03:58 am »

"Maybe we should try our luck elsewhere? Perhaps we could find useful stuff in the temple or ruins? They would provide shelter at least."

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 03, 2012, 11:43:57 am »

"I don't know.  We don't know what we're up against there.  For all we know there could be giant venomous floating rocks elsewhere that'll kill us without a second thought."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 03, 2012, 02:51:41 pm »

"Well, what we've faced is usually similar to what is in the environment. Snakes in the hills, carnivorous-styled vines in the forests. That stupid voice said we have caves to our north. We don't have a light source for that. From the center, jungles with a pyramid to the east and west.

"Then mountainous regions to our south. The only plant that seems benevolent to our condition is that Whippersnap. We currently lack even basic tools except for that stick and stone axe. We lack any source of fire supply other than the Sun and glass, or at least two things to rub together, or bamboo.

"And ambush snakes seem very territorial from what I remember the others have said.

"So...plan?"

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 03, 2012, 10:31:18 pm »

Axel thinks carefully for a moment, before speaking up again.

"We need to go find useful things as quickly as possible so we can get food. I reckon we can find SOMETHING of use in that pyramid thing, or in the jungle around it. We clearly can't go back to the forrest with all those vines, so we should go somewhere else for the time being. Where do you guys think we should go?"

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 04, 2012, 12:05:33 am »

Just some info. I'm going to modify one of the jungles into a lake biome. The map made sense at the beginning of the game, but it has changed significantly since then. I mostly did two jungles to reduce the work cut out for me, since I figured you would all split into the four biomes at once.

[Will:1] You scream. You scream like a little girl in pigtails and a tutu, flailing ineffectually like a starfish on meth.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Game Show - Turn 9.5: Scenery Change
« Reply #86 on: July 04, 2012, 12:09:00 am »

"Um."
Pauly starts towards the lake, but stops.
"Do you think... what am I saying, of course there's a lake monster, and of course there's no breathing gear.  I don't know where we should go.  I'm kinda for staying here, the enemy you know and all."

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 04, 2012, 02:39:40 am »

"And do what? Starve to death? There's nothing we can really do here! We should move somewhere else while we still have food. I say we head to the ruins."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 04, 2012, 07:06:54 pm »

"We'd at least need rudimentary weapons. A sharp object tied to long sticks would work as spears.

Well, I'm up for wherever you all want to go."

In the meantime, look for stones. Or knap those pebbles if they are big enough for a spearhead.

Orb

• Bay Watcher
  • [Loves_RTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 05, 2012, 01:28:08 pm »

Need an action from Pauly. If I don't get it within a day, I'll roll a die between the three actions he suggested.

1. Go back into the forest swarming with vines.
2. Do nothing.
3. Head into the swamp of the lake.

The die may or may not be weighted towards 1.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 13