Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: Roll to Gain Power  (Read 13816 times)

ansontan2000

• Bay Watcher
  • I am a Poro. Fear me.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Gain Power
« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2012, 10:55:40 pm »

I'm le dead, right?
When a soldier makes a mistake, one man dies.
When a captain makes a mistake, a dozen men die.
When a commander makes a mistake, a thousand men die.
When an emperor makes a mistake, well, there is a game save for retry.

Magellen

• Bay Watcher
  • Dayum Shame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2012, 11:09:05 pm »

Noticing the House, (and knowing it is impossible to outrun an avalanche), Magellen bolts toward the house, hoping that it will shelter him from the incoming avalanche.
Generic Signature~

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2012, 06:17:25 am »

I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2012, 09:11:08 am »

Lymir looked at the judge, then at the dog, then stroked his shaved beard in contemplation.
Well you are being found guilty, yada yada yada." ... "Why dont you just do all of us and just go this way to jail?
"You're a judge, or seem to be one. You can't convict a person without any proof whatsoever. The law itself states so, and if you go against the law, you would be the one heading in that cell."

Be a lawyer in defense of self.

GrimSilverfang

• Bay Watcher
  • The Dark Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2012, 09:23:01 am »

Grim confusedly greets the Door, "Um hello, uh, Door? I am Grim, would-be adventurer". Grim extends a hand, only to realize that Door has no hands. Grim stands, warily eyeing Door, wondering how the strange being grabbed him with no arms and, for that matter how he was going to follow him with no legs. Grim thinks for a few moments on the two non-animated doors. "You said you were here to guide me, Door" Grim finally says, "which of these doors do you think it best I take? Anger or Peace?"

Ask for guidance from Door.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 02:18:20 pm by GrimSilverfang »
Where do we go from here? Infinite despise and endless jealousy Bottled in my soul Has erupted as I'm tearing through the skies. Don't you see that there is vengence in these eyes?

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 26, 2012, 11:29:21 am »

"Beginning."

Blashca

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2012, 09:04:25 am »

Name: Siberius S. Destiny

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2012, 06:48:05 pm »

Oh come on, that's an easy one.

Feed the snake its own tail.
I totally didn't think of that. D:
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2012, 07:52:14 pm »

Sue

Walking down the left path, you feel like the path wasnt widening at all, in fact it all seemed the same, though when you looked down at the tiles, they seemed so close together and getting... smaller? You look ahead only to see a tiny village in front of you. You can almost swear you hear them screaming godzilla. As you walk towards it, a tiny man comes out, yelling at you. You listen carefully as it is hard to hear him. "You are too big. Why don't you talk yourself down to size?" You wonder for a moment what that could mean.

Malicia

Going down the stairs, you can begin to see the shadows, and the calls of the loving voice telling you not to go are replaced with screams. As you descend the shadows actually grab you. You feel pain as your back hits the wall, and you are bruised a little. By the time its done, you are devoured in darkness, you can't see the hands in front of your face. You hear voices yelling at you, telling you how worthless you are, you can hear them calling you a slut, calling you a whore, calling you as if you were a sex object. They begin to scream at you to take off your clothes. After a while you feel a hand on your shoulder and the voices go away. When you open your eyes, you can see a small shrine, with a staff sitting there. On your shoulder you see a sock puppet. "I am Sock Puppet Man." You could clearly see that, despite his regular appearance he had two sock puppets on each hand. "And you must answer my question. The answer will be what I feel you want." Sock Puppet man takes his hand off your shoulder and walks up to the staff. "If you want the staff of insanity, you must tell me. Who am we?" You ponder, wondering what this meant.

Nicholas

You go out into the arena to do your battle cry, and out from the other side you can see, yourself coming out? He does the same actions as you, picking up a sword and shield, shouting, "I live to serve good king!" Any action you do, he follows exactly as if an exact mirror reflection. The crowd chants now. "Pain, Pain, Pain." They go on to do so. To test it out you swing your sword and block with your shield once, and the same exact reaction happens to the other, both your swords hit off each others shields. What now?

Systar

Honestly, I didnt think of that either, the correct answer was to feed it your own hand to show sacrifice...))

You feed the snake its own tail, and comically it spins around the meadow. The snake begins to swirl around until you get closer, traveling with you in directions. You have gained the snake of direction, with this, it will point you in the correct direction, always. ((Points for making me think of this))

The snake itself begins to travel towards somewhere, and as you follow a little more, you can hear the ocean. In front of you a mermaid sings beautifully, and you want to go near her but you fight it. Nearby is a sign in the grass. "Close your eyes, not your ears, but if you close your ears, you will not have your eyes." What will you do?

Mag

Running to the house you can hear the snow rushing into the home, the lights inside dim, and you find yourself trapped in the house. You try to budge the door, but the snow blocks you in. You see some wood on the fireplace, a nearby bookplace and a bed. And that is it. What could you do?

Lawyer Lymir

The judge looks at you, and smacks his gavel. "I find you in contempt of court, get him out of here." You lose this turn, and are brought before the judge to what seems like 5 days, you were barely fed and given drink. You also smell. You know what, let's just say these 5 days were not the best with your buddy in there. The judge again smacks his hammer. "We the court find you guilty, yada yada yada." He again points to the cell nearby. "Please just choose your fate." Perhaps you forgot but laws dont exactly apply in magical temples.

Grim

The door, begins to sprout arms and legs, made of human flesh, muscle and bone, and it begins to flex. "OH YEAH BROTHER, WE SHOULD GO TO ANGER, AND WE CAN TAKE DOWN ALL THE NAUGHTY CHILDREN IN THERE, OHHHH YEEEAAAAH!" You start to believe the door might be a reincarnation of Randy Savage.

Sinclair

"However you do not have a beginning here, here lies the end." You feel cold, and two light doors are in front of you, the words beginning and end on each door respectively. "If you truly wish for the beginning, by all means go through this door."

Siberius

You are flying the skies, you are a pilot when it happens. Power is lost, the thick clouds provide no visual for you and your biplane. Your gas runs low quickly, there is a leak. You begin to go down, Your wings are ripped off, and you begin to head towards the temple. Bracing for impact. You find yourself suddenly on a bed, over a very seductive woman on a bed. She licks her lips and looks up at you. "Hey fly boy. Welcome to my hell, would you like to play?" You can see a door behind you, but you are a tad bit confused, and why you are over this lady.

I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2012, 07:54:33 pm »

"Jesus me, why am I so large? Why don't I just skinny up, and shorten a little?"

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2012, 08:25:42 pm »

I give up trying to make any logic of this. If I'm fighting both sides of this battle, I should be able to give them a show without damaging myself.

"Fight" myself, but take care not to actually land a blow, while making it look interesting. Over the course of the mock battle, maneuver myself over to the door that the other me came out of, subtly test to see if it'll open, and if so then exit through it.

Magellen

• Bay Watcher
  • Dayum Shame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2012, 08:44:52 pm »

After pondering what to do in the house, Magellen decides to examine the book place further.
Generic Signature~

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2012, 08:51:34 pm »

Hm.

Put a hand on the snake and close my eyes.  Follow the snake and keep listening.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2012, 09:38:47 pm »

Malicia blinked. What? 'The answer will be what I feel you want?' As in, she'd get whatever her answer was, or her answer would be correct if it was what she wanted, or something else...?

Well... a Sock Puppet Man could only be so sane, and he said it was the Staff of Insanity, and supposedly she wanted it, so... the answer was...?

"...insane?" she asked hopefully.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2012, 09:49:30 pm »

Stride through the leftmost door.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7