Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Roll to Gain Power  (Read 13810 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Gain Power
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2012, 05:23:15 am »

Lymir cocked an eyebrow at the sock-puppet gloved flashlight wielding maniac. "Sir, if I was going to die anyway, then I'd expect you to finish it other than bring me out from the desert into this strange chamber with only you as my companion.

"If I am to die, then so be it, but I don't feel the calls of death. Next, would you be dignified enough to use the flashlight to kill me - as may be your intent with that ravishing smile, sir?

"Lastly, you're wasting the battery of that flashlight. Turn it off when we have the sun."

Examine the room for any escape - doors, windows, open space...

If the strange man will attack me, quickly jab at the middle of his chest with an open palm, and then move to interrogate, if possible.

"Though it seems, you've a connection to that temple, am I right? If so, what is your purpose?"

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 22, 2012, 08:57:50 am »

Steve persisted, beating the mean pirate into submission with his sock. "You're mean!"
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

GrimSilverfang

• Bay Watcher
  • The Dark Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2012, 09:30:11 am »

"Well that was anticlimatic," Grim thinks to himself. "Though an eraser that works on anything could be quite useful. Perhaps I could erase Door's mouth." Grim chuckles at the thought. "Maybe I should test it" Grim finally says outloud. He then reaches up above him and erases a small bit of the rope so that it is no longer connected to the ceiling. "Hopefully this will be useful" he mutters to himself.
Where do we go from here? Infinite despise and endless jealousy Bottled in my soul Has erupted as I'm tearing through the skies. Don't you see that there is vengence in these eyes?

Magellen

• Bay Watcher
  • Dayum Shame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2012, 10:01:02 am »

Magellen will approach the Man and The Door and never speaks of the monsters that were under his bed again.
Generic Signature~
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]