Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Roll to Gain Power  (Read 13807 times)

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Gain Power
« Reply #75 on: July 17, 2012, 09:36:16 am »

Steve nervously replies, "Ahh... None? Because you said YOU have the ducks?" Steve looks at sock puppet man pleadingly.
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 17, 2012, 09:48:24 am »

((My RTD characters are always way better with women than I am.  Huh.))

Follow the snake.  If it doesn't lead me, head to the lighthouse.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 17, 2012, 03:23:57 pm »

"I don't even...

"The whole temple receded into the sands...This is totally impossible. How did I get here in the first place?"

"Die in the light..."

Lymir pushed away that thought, he wouldn't let some stupid saying come true, not without knowing what had happened to his brother. His sister wouldn't be pleased...

He turned to yell at the bus driver. "Nice work sock man. Ethics and morality just makes you leave a person without helping him.

"Ludicrous tricks."

Clasp hands behind back, then go to the spot where the temple was.

Remember what the surroundings looked like before I entered this temple, and begin searching and analytical analysis of my findings.

Blashca

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 17, 2012, 06:07:56 pm »

Siberius S. Destiny - Log #3

Step to the side and attempt to slam the door into her face while escaping.

Magellen

• Bay Watcher
  • Dayum Shame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2012, 04:43:34 pm »

Magellen will first Check under the bed for monsters and then Open the grate in the Fireplace.
Generic Signature~

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2012, 05:21:05 pm »

Steve

The Sock Puppet Man smiles, and claps his hands. "Yes, you got my question aren't you a smart one." He smiles dumbly, his eyes slowly moving away from each other, side to side. Stepping to the dark walls around you, he opens a door, revealing the sea.  Your on an island. Looking around you can see a small village, a port. As you turn around from the way you were led out. The door shuts from a tree? The door doesn't reopen, and you can't even tell that there was once a door there. As you travel into the small village, you see some pirates holding their swords to some of the locals, taking their jewelry and valuables. Even their women. What will you do?

Systar

You let the snake lead you. It hasn't failed you before. It always guides you in a direction. What seems to be a correct direction you would like to assume. It stops at the lighthouse vault-like door. You could keep going down the beach if you want. As you look up, there is no light coming from the top and upon further inspection, the paint is chipped off the walls. The snake continuously, but softly, continues to bump into the steel door you could easily open with your hands. Yah, you bet that snake is jealous, aww yeah... wait wait... this isn't about making snakes jealous with your limbs. What are you gonna do with this creepy lighthouse man?

Lawyer Lymir

As if trying to stray from now being a lawyer to a detective, you attempt to observe where the building which you assumed to be a part of the temple was. [3] You can't quite remember to well, you were sure that it wasn't a temple really, but it was so shocking that it fell to the ground you can only remember basic square shapes. The surroundings [2] are even worse to remember. All you could remember were trees. So many trees. This, these are not trees, this is sand. Least you got that much. The sun beats down on you even further and you begin to sweat. If you continue to stay here, you may die. You could go down the either way down the road, south or north. Or you could go off into either direction of the desert west or east.

Siberius

[6] As she comes at you, you step to the side like a pro boxer. With the door timing perfectly, you slam it into her face, causing her head to bounce back and hit the wall behind her. She twitches a couple times before dying. Before you go to make your escape, something whispers to you. Take her necklace. You are compelled to do it. You slip it off the corpse's head and put it around you neck. You've gained a pearl necklace of camouflage. There are three giant pearls on it, so you only get three uses. But if you need to blend in, or become something, or anything else. This will help you. You go down the hall with your new item and you come across a door to your left, and the hall way keeps going. Though the torches stop. You can't see what is down there.

Mag

Almost as if the magic of the area heard your fears of monsters, an arm comes out from under the bed and drags you under, you can feel its tight grip dragging you under the bed. You scream only to be deafened. Wherever you are, there is no noise, nothing. You end up falling through to a ceiling. Catching yourself on your toes, you still feel light from the realm you were in. You look on and see a room, with a door... person making out with a regular locked door, and Grim, taking a test.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 19, 2012, 05:48:00 pm »

Sneak into a building and attack a pirate from the shadows as he loots it, filling a sock full of heavy sand as a weapon.
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 20, 2012, 01:45:09 am »

"Well, I've no food. No water, and the only thing I have is asphalt and sand.

"Here goes nothing."

Tuck in shirt and pant legs, to avoid any poisonous insect critters.

Keep my clothing on me, don't want to lose my only sponge of my own sweat left!

"Yet perhaps I am hallucinating. That judge was no judge, and his verdict was for naught. If I die here..." the thought was hard to accept. "And if that place was the temple, then at least someone could make good use of my...corpse.

"Forgive me, my sister. I've failed to find our brother."

Stay in place and meditate.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 20, 2012, 07:45:53 am »

Why, we Go in the lighthouse, of course.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GrimSilverfang

• Bay Watcher
  • The Dark Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2012, 10:59:23 am »

"It had to be a test," Grim mumbles to himself. "I hate tests." Trying to ignore Doors advances on the inanimate door, Grim starts filling in his answers.

Why are you here? I assume I am here because this is where the temple wants me.
Do you know your name? Yes
Name what you desire from the following: Insanity, Pain, Anger, Love, A bigger... you know: Love
Fill in this philosophical question- If you are human, therefore you breathe oxygen. However in this room, you can not say you are breathing oxygen. To be alive as a human you must breathe oxygen. The Question states are you alive? And how do you know you are breathing oxygen? Yes I am alive. I know I am breathing oxygen because I am alive and to be alive I must have oxygen. Unless, of course, I'm not, in which case I won't be alive for much longer.
Where do we go from here? Infinite despise and endless jealousy Bottled in my soul Has erupted as I'm tearing through the skies. Don't you see that there is vengence in these eyes?

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2012, 12:16:08 pm »

Use my sword and give my duplicate a light wound, to see if I receive any damage.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2012, 05:18:54 pm »

Steve

As you take off one of your socks and fill it with sand before you go into the house, you get ready to assault the pirate from behind, as you rush out (5), you hit him square on his head and he drops his sword. As he looks back you get to attack again from the sneak attack (2). You miss this time, he had time to dodge, and now with opportunity, his fist comes toward you (3) and he lightly gets you in the stomach, you somehow manage to throw your other arm down to avoid a full hit. You stand there looking at each other now. The lady runs away, and you saved the day. Yet now you are facing a pirate, with a sock full of sand. The sword is nearby, but so is he.

Lawyer Lymir

The sun beats down on you as you meditate, as your mind drifts your body heats. In the middle of your meditation, you suddenly hear, "Ooooooooohh" It breaks your trance to open your eyes, its the bus driver Sock Puppet Man with a Flashlight in your face. You are sitting in a room, stones surrounding you, the sun coming through the window. You stare at the Sock Puppet Man, unsure of what happened. He smiles at you now, and turns off his flashlight. "If you are gonna die, just let me hit you okay?" He turns on his flashlight again and he readies up to hit you over the head. A grotesque smile appears over his face.

Systar

You turn the valve until the door opens, and the staircase goes up. The snake, being a wheel, has trouble going up the stairs, and bounces against the first step, trying to go up. You close the door behind you, and the dim tower is quiet, a few creaks here and there as you step across the floor. Although old, it doesn't seem to be run down. Someone's been taking care of it. But who. You look around the first floor to see a Hatch that goes downwards as well. But that needs a key.

Grim

The first answer, you hear a loud BURNG noise to symbolize you were wrong. A rope suddenly falls down in front of you from the ceiling. It doesn't go anywhere there is just a small hole where the rope came out of. As you finish the next question, you hear a ding. The Third was a loud BURNG. The rope ties itself into a slipknot and that fantastic old hanging rope is now in front of you. As you answer the last question, there is no noise. Nothing happens. That was useful. The pencil you are holding calls to you however. You have gained the pencil of writing! You can now write stuff. Or pick your nose with the blunt end. But wait!... If you take it with you now, we'll add the magic eraser which can erase ANYTHING.

Nicholas

You swing your sword into his leg, letting the tip just go through him. You don't feel anything at all. You look down, and see the wound on yourself. Yet you don't feel anything. How odd. What will you do now?
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2012, 05:33:20 pm »

Knock him out with a shield or a blow with the hilt, take care not to inflict any lasting damage/

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2012, 10:11:09 pm »

Go upstairs- carry the snake with me.

Blashca

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 22, 2012, 04:51:50 am »

Siberius S. Destiny - Log #4

"I really hope this doesn't backfire."

Disguise myself as the creature I just killed and continue down the hallway.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7