Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Roll to Gain Power  (Read 13809 times)

BIG-nick

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Gain Power
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2012, 12:18:32 am »

Testicles my brethren!, testicals to all!

GrimSilverfang

• Bay Watcher
  • The Dark Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2012, 12:18:54 am »

Grim is shocked by Door's quite sudden outburst. "Well alright then, Door" Grim sputters. "While that isn't quite the door I would have chosen, but I'll trust your judgement as you were once apart of the building." Grim slowly walks over to the door labeled 'Anger' and slowly turns the knob. "I hope I don't regret this" Grim whispers under his breath.

Trust in Door's guidance and go through the 'Anger' door.
Where do we go from here? Infinite despise and endless jealousy Bottled in my soul Has erupted as I'm tearing through the skies. Don't you see that there is vengence in these eyes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2012, 02:37:18 am »

"I choose to live, unburdened with this sentence. Your law is your own, but I've to say, you make a good act for one who judges without consent of Justice."

This is truly wrong, what madness have I entered?

Where is my brother...five days, maybe that saying would be true. But...death in the light? Everywhere is light...

"If no law presides within the court of this temple, what is the defendant's guilt? You have a dog.

"And I was kept under false reason for five days straight. There lacks Justice."

Invoke Justice.

Blashca

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2012, 03:49:42 am »

Siberius S. Destiny - Log #1

"You'll have to excuse me ma'am, you seem lovely and all but the word that sums up my day so far would be 'premature' so I'm not liking where this is headed."

Head towards the door.

"... You haven't seen a biplane around here have you? I don't have the slightest clue where I left the thing."

agertor

• Bay Watcher
  • Socks, so useful I wear them
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2012, 08:37:55 am »

Sue

You continue to grow, apparently that is not what you meant. You feel yourself going towards the sky and into space. You can't breathe. That is the bad news. The good news, you saved this world you are on from a meteor by it crashing into your face. Maybe you should of called yourself names, and made fun of yourself to lose your ego? You are dead

Nicholas

The crowd boos, as you try to leave, your other self goes to the opposing door. They have been barred so you could not escape except by going into the crowd. Problem there is, even if you have a sword, there is quite a few of them. But hey, maybe luck would be on your side if you tried that? The king stands up and throws his thumb downwards. "Execution" The crowd chants, death. It seems you are expected to kill yourself. If you do however, yourself would perform the same action, there must be some kind of trick.

Magellen

Yup, its a bookcase.

Systar

The snake guides you out of harms way, (No rolls) and you end up at the mermaid.  You can hear her turning. Then everything is loud for a moment. The world itself sounds as if it is a deafening beep. You feel like you were inside a tank and someone took a shot inside of it. You are currently suffering from shell shock. The snake had guided you to the mermaid, and you could barely hear her. "What do you think of my voice, tell me the truth?" That was all you could hear before your brain started to feel like it was melting. God what the hell could you say to that. Girls always say to tell them the truth but they don't mean it but in this place it could be crazy. Either way could be detrimental to your health. There might be another way.

Malicia

Midnight spilled from the alter, and Sock puppet man releases his hand, the sock puppet stays on your shoulder for a moment before quickly wrapping around your neck. It is tight but not choking. The Sock Puppet man grabs the staff for you. He is frowning at you as he comes closer, he puts the staff in your hand. "I told you, I am Sock Puppet Man. We are all people. It is a shame that you judge." You could see him crying. How do you feel now, big? You made him cry, honestly you should feel ashamed. He speaks once more as the darkness engulfs him and soon to you. "You have two uses, if you use it more, the sock puppet man will kill you." As the darkness engulfs you, you are again in front of the shrine. The staff of insanity in your hand, and the sock puppet of hatred on your neck. If you begin to use the staff after two times, it will choke you and you have a probability of dying, depending on how hard it feels like choking you. Your hand goes to the sock puppet to see if it will come off, but to no avail. You wonder what the staff could do itself, perhaps if you had chosen a correct answer, you would know what it does. You have one try and one do before this thing starts to kill you. Walking up to the shrine, you can see two trap doors. They each have a poem.

Left: For love, I could never find you, and in its desire I could never do. Why do I love you? This day I will rue.

Right: Sock Puppet Man was just a plan. He was an insane but harmless man. Great and true to the people and you. But you made him cry which was undue.

Sinclair

You travel through the beginning. You watch as life passes by in reverse. Your own life at that. You feel yourself getting younger as the images came through your head and finally you see your mother. And then it went white. You know the end could mean death, but the knowledge gained there, may have saved you from the end's fate. With this door, you got to see everyone you loved, and honestly it was a nice way to go. You felt no pain, there was no scream. You have... undied?

Grim

You go through the anger door, your door companion flexing his muscles behind you as you go. The room is red and quiet, except for macho door randy savage over there shouting OH YEAH every once in a while. You find a desk with a chair in this room. Over the ceiling it says. "Sit here, please take the test." You can also see a door behind it saying "Staff Only" Your door companion begins to sweet talk the door you just came through, "Hey baby, after this guy dies how about you an mean get it on, OH YEAH"

Lawyer Lymir.

The judge finally just holds his forehead in frustration. He smacks his gavel. "He's free to go, just make him leave." Well you didn't get anything but you managed to annoy the judge enough to just let you go. And hey you gained a fancy new name title that will be your name from now on, isn't that lovely? As you are.. roughly thrown out of the building and the steel door shuts behind you. You find yourself in front of a bus. Looking down each roadway, they are flat and seem to go on for a while. The bus door opens and you can see a man with sock puppets on his hands which are currently biting the wheel. "Come aboard, we will get you to where you are going Mr. Lawyer Lymir." He smiles like an idiot. "We will be... wherever we are going. We will be there in a jiffy." He seems less than trustworthy. But are you willing to walk under the sun into what seems to be a desert in all directions?

Siberius

She smiles coyly, getting up and putting her hands on you as you go to the door. Without you opening it she talks to you seductively, "That thing? I know where it is. You have to give me what I want though." Her finger runs down your chest, and her green eyes stare into yours. They were a toxic green color. Honestly it went kind of well with her red lips and dyed red hair.
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.
you are an evil person sock.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2012, 09:31:31 am »

"One dies in the dark, the other will die in the light."

. . .

"Whoever said they locked the door? I'm free, now stay there driver while I check in a bit. I'm finding my brother, and I know he went inside this Temple.

"I know you can't get me in there unless you ram that bus into those doors, if they were locked you know."

OBJECTION!

Blashca

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2012, 12:11:01 pm »

Siberius S. Destiny - Log #2 - I think she likes me

"Trust is a two way street. You have offered no evidence and have yet to name your desire, unless, of course, you have something to hide."

Keep back against the door.

"You need to give an inch to get a few."

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2012, 02:14:49 pm »

Nicholas paused, considering things...

I can't win a battle against myself, to do so would require some sort of third party interference... which means there's no point in actually fighting myself. There's a test, a trick of some sort at work here... and if I can't fight against myself, then I have to work with myself...

"There's no point, is there? Two identical combatants, fighting side by side... neither can win, and this contest could only end in both of our destruction. Rather than kill ourselves, let's work together."

Approaching "himself", Nicholas sheathed his sword and shook hands with his duplicate.

Stand back to back with myself, ready for whatever the crowd and king might do.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2012, 02:22:59 pm »

"It's very loud and beautiful."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Magellen

• Bay Watcher
  • Dayum Shame.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 06, 2012, 11:04:41 am »

"Interesting..."

Magellen decides to Look up the fireplace.
Generic Signature~

GrimSilverfang

• Bay Watcher
  • The Dark Adventurer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2012, 12:10:01 am »

"Well I don't have much choice I guess..." Grim sighs to himself.

Take the Test
Where do we go from here? Infinite despise and endless jealousy Bottled in my soul Has erupted as I'm tearing through the skies. Don't you see that there is vengence in these eyes?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2012, 01:37:33 am »

Posting to watch.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2012, 10:33:04 am »

((I havent had a real computer til now so we will resume on Monday))
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
I came back with my sandwich. That was the saddest sandwich, I had ever eaten in my entire life.

lopocozo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2012, 08:42:56 am »

I'd like to join.
Name: Steve
Generation 12 The First time you see this copy it into your sig and add one. Social experiment.

agertor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Hey it's me on Steam.
« Reply #74 on: July 17, 2012, 09:23:47 am »

Lawyer Lymir

The Sun beats down on your head, and the bus driver silently closes the door and begins to drive down the road. Leaving you stranded in the heat of the sun. Looking to the building. It begins to shake and lower. The whole fucking building just goes into the sands, and now you are faced with a road, and a long stretch of desert. Good job hero. Why didn't you just take the air-conditioned bus?

Siberius

You press your back against the wall, and the woman's beautiful face begins to deform, breaking apart into pieces. Seems you waited just a tad bit too long. As her face breaks open you see a mouth. That is all it is, a mouth. With a lot of teeth. Oh god the teeth.

Nicholas

The duplicate also sheathes his sword. As you shake his hand, he seems to gain control over himself. Without the sword and shield, his actions differ. He goes to punch you in the face! (Roll 6 vs Roll 5) He hits you right in the chin but you gain enough momentum to have it barely touch you. You could feel its force though. You are now fighting yourself in a fist fight. You still have your sword and shield.

Systar

"You are loud yet it is beautiful." She stops singing. She smiles at you, and the world regains its sound. She goes to give you a hug and you blush a bit when she does. On a rock, she then takes off her coconut bra. Handing it to you. Holy crap those are giant.... anyway. She heads back to the sea. You have gained an item, the coconut bra! They are kind of fuzzy on the outside, smooth on the in, and you can definitely smell the ocean on them. You can hear from afar, and you look to the ocean she waves to you. "If you need me give a call." The coconuts were... a phone? For her? Alrighty then... Near the beach now you look around and you can see a light house and a dock or you could travel further down the coastline to see what there is. Damn good weather though.

Magellen

You look up the fire place and notice that the chimney crumpled in on top. Looking down however you find a grate. One which could be removed. Yet it is dark down there with no light source at all.

Grim

You sit at the desk as the door makes out with the locked one to enter the room. You sigh again, rethinking your partnership with the door. With the test you see the following questions:

Why are you here?
Do you know your name?
Name what you desire from the following: Insanity, Pain, Anger, Love, A bigger... you know.
Fill in this philosophical question- If you are human, therefore you breathe oxygen. However in this room, you can not say you are breathing oxygen. To be alive as a human you must breathe oxygen. The Question states are you alive? And how do you know you are breathing oxygen?

Steve

*Somewhere in the middle of nowhere* Suddenly, Sock Puppet Man. "Hey there! Give me a hug!" You try to run away but the man with sock puppets on his arms runs at you, grabbing you and jumping. High up you feel nauseous. As you descend you can see a temple. And a plane crashed into the side of it. You can see a bunch of people but then you realize you are going pretty fast towards that temp.... Its dark. You wake up in a room. You're strapped to a chair, and the Sock Puppet Man is in the room. "Hey there champ. I'm just gonna ask you a question, and if you answer right, I'll give you a good head start, but hey, if you answer wrong, you won't. If I have 5 black ducks, and 3 yellow ducks. How many ducks will the black mother duck have?"

« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 09:28:19 am by agertor »
I AM THE SOCK PUPPET MAN
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7