Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Bay12's maturity level compared to other forums/gamesites.  (Read 15071 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Bay12's maturity level compared to other forums/gamesites.
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2012, 06:24:54 pm »

_
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2012, 06:29:20 pm »

« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 07:04:17 pm by Rex_Nex »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2012, 06:31:56 pm »

?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2012, 09:53:02 am »

I was ing circlejere, I therks? For one ego-stroking circlejerks? For ond therks? For a secone ego-s

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 23, 2012, 10:07:50 am »

HeY, gUyS. WhAt'S gOiNg On HeRe?

Tyler6498

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 23, 2012, 10:20:08 am »

Maybe it's with all the games were waiting for the release of, or the big TF2 update. Perhaps some of us are burned up on summer but man...I've noticed a large increase in derails and "should be locked" threads. I swear Toady is going to just turn a blind eye at this rate and I wouldn't blame him.
I kind of know what you mean, I mean I was part of a Pokemon RP forum when I was young and the goodbye/Welcome back thread would easily have 1 (Look at me guyz1!1!!!1!111 Smily smily QQQQQQQQQ i'm backzzz!) and 5 people leaving for reasons like (nun y'all liek meh or muh parunts h8 meh, kickin me out of teh frunt seat and kickin meh owt ahf teh baack seet!) and a monthly "going to commit suicide notice" looking back at the forum made me feel like I was in an internet Big Brother or Jersey Shore, but you know with actual people standing by to watch.

But on another note since I look like a square in this thread, and i'd rather look like a Q...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* my name is katy but u can call me t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m!!!!!!!! lol...as u can see im very random!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meetrandom ppl like me ^_^... im 13 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch invader zim w/ my girlfreind (im bi if u dont like it deal w/it) its our favorite tv show!!! bcuz its SOOOO random!!!! shes random 2 of course but i want 2 meet more random ppl =) like they say the more the merrier!!!! lol...neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!DOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <--- me bein random again ^_^ hehe...toodles!!!!!

love and waffles,
*~t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m~*
In audio form
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 10:31:38 am by Tyler6498 »
I play adventure mode because it's hard and when I play, I am too.
I believe we're talking about full scale colonisation here.  You don't just leave all your shit in the van when you move house.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2012, 03:03:47 am »

...and we dont have sanctimonious, overserious white knights that ruin everyone's fun all the time

Yeah we do.  Me.  I just wound up taking a break because the forums quintupled in size around the same time I discovered I should probably get around to trying out this whole "life" thing everyone's been griping about.

Maybe it's with all the games were waiting for the release of, or the big TF2 update. Perhaps some of us are burned up on summer but man...I've noticed a large increase in derails and "should be locked" threads. I swear Toady is going to just turn a blind eye at this rate and I wouldn't blame him.

Nothing to do with summer, or Hats Simulator 2, or any of the latest and greatest titles.  Or at least, those aren't the underlying causes.  Fact is, there are really just a lot of people here who currently enjoy doing that, and that kind of behavior honestly just isn't illegal (in most cases...  Nor should it be).  I entered into the forum when there were maybe two digits' worth of actually active members, and I knew everyone by name.  Then there was a massive surge of interest/recognition, and as the forum population grew we just learned that an average will always need something below it, whatever that may mean.  Not to say we didn't have our own shenanigans back then, it's just that it was generally either caused by faulty forum code or could easily be blamed on one or two individuals.

But on another note since I look like a square in this thread, and i'd rather look like a Q...

I am absolutely a square.  I've been one by this forum's standards for a few years now.  And I'd really rather just stay that way at the moment.  Squares serve their own purpose, and big stony blockheads like me can be useful and constructive, if albeit a bit sharp on the corners.

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2012, 04:12:14 am »

Very dwarfy very mature.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2012, 04:19:06 am »

HEY GUISE! I LUV THESE THREADS LOLOLOLL!!!!1!:P :) ;D 8)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2012, 04:21:06 am »

Ergh, I thought this had died.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2012, 04:24:06 am »

I wished it had died.

Alas, this was not the case.
Hello Hunam

Duuvian

• Bay Watcher
  • Internet ≠ Real Life
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2012, 05:27:16 am »

+post count $$
FINISHED original composition:
https://app.box.com/s/jq526ppvri67astrc23bwvgrkxaicedj

Sort of finished and awaiting remix due to loss of most recent song file before addition of drums:
https://www.box.com/s/s3oba05kh8mfi3sorjm0 <-zguit

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2012, 06:43:25 am »

I have always reguarded Bay12 as a bunch douchebags who like to think they know what the hell they are talking about.

But they are somewhat better then other forums. At least we don't start barely as many flame wars.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2012, 07:45:02 am »

I have just been reading. The thread.. What is up with all the penguin avatars ?! And who was the original guy to have the penguin avatar ?
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2012, 08:37:17 am »

I think it was Inaluct: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=14780

He made some penguin avatars to others. Penguinofhonor has been keeping his legacy of penguins alive lately. I think he's the one who made mine, sorry if I misremember this though.
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7