- 0 (0%)
no
- 0 (0%)
Poll
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 20, 2012, 01:25:07 pm

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][Turn 3:Follow the leadah!!]  (Read 11504 times)

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][Turn 0:Maybe il just wait.....]
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2012, 04:08:53 pm »

Eugeny leans to watch outside the truck to see the landscape of Lojeu.
"Bandits have guns, that's for sure. They will probably be more dangerous than the animals. I say the same our British friend said. Animals might not be very troublesome if they are not very big or fast... Does anyone here know anything about those animals in Sen'Kivka?"

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2012, 05:34:47 pm »

Eugeny leans to watch outside the truck to see the landscape of Lojeu.
"Bandits have guns, that's for sure. They will probably be more dangerous than the animals. I say the same our British friend said. Animals might not be very troublesome if they are not very big or fast... Does anyone here know anything about those animals in Sen'Kivka?"

Elizabeth glanced at Eugeny. "This is radiation we're talking about. They will be big and fast. Or shoot acid out of their mouths. I am going to Baranivka. I'm not risking my laptop getting stolen or eaten by a three-headed dog." Elizabeth was the only female in the group, but if you didn't hear her speak, you'd swear this was a male only bus.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2012, 05:41:36 pm »

Aleksey yawns, returning his gaze to the interior of the truck.
"Then it is decided, Baranivka it is. Since it is probably a calmer place, we can plan anything from there. Better than trying to get organized while being mugged or eaten by multi-headed animals. With some luck we may also find a good spot exactly to avoid the latter from happening any time soon."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2012, 07:38:27 pm »

Well this makes my job hell of a lot easier!

"We want to go to Baranivka..", the old man looks at you "Don't like the meat grinder eh? Don't worry, it just delays your death unless you are really good. Hey Bo Start up the engines! Were going to Baranivka!". The engines fire up creating a lot of noise and once against the truck shakes wildly as you drive down the half destroyed roads. After 2 days of sitting in the truck and eating canned food and drinking crappy water you finally arrive in Baranivka. The village is absolutely abandoned expect the small SSS ( Soviet Stalker Shelter) near the edge of the village. The old man slowly wakes up and waits till the truck comes to an halt,"Well time to get out greenhorns, may luck be on your side."
You quickly hop out of the truck and walk towards the SSS, where you are greeted by a fellow Stalker. "We don't get many visitors here, usually they stay in Lojeu. Quite nice to have some change, but let's get down to business. AS you may or may not know Russia is one of the fewer countries which survived the flash with quite a lot of it's cities intact. With the quick chain of events Russia was quickly seized by a dictator called Yuri Nagoyiev, his ideas were greatly supported by the remaining people of the nation. His primary goal was to rebuild Russia again into a powerful country, however he didn't want to leave the other countries in total anarchy. So he created the SSA ( Soviet Stalker Association) to bring some order and trust back in these grim times.
You came here to become a member of this association, willingly or not. By accepting this you gain some standard equipment as ordered by our dictator and this Stalker badge to show that you are a Stalker. Law is not strictly enforced outside Russia's primary boundaries so don't expect much here, but we do expect that you respect your Stalker brethren and they wll give u respect in return. Also if you find a official STALKER outpost and show this badge to them you get free access to food/water and medical aid, so don't lose it. Oh and before i forget asking this,you have to fill in this form with trivial information and what you are good in. This is for private purposes but necessary to get your Stalker badge.
But here's your equipment and now go into the wastes unless you have things to ask."

Everyone gains
- 1 competent skills of choice , 3 novice skills of choice
- Military grade Backpack ( Those big ones)
- 3 Cans of food
- 3 Bottles of Water
- 1 Makarov
- 2 x 9×18mm mags ( 10 bullets each)
- A Map
- A bedroll
- Minor medical supplies( bandage, sterilized water, painkillers)

Caellath gains
- 2 Tactical attachments of choice.

NOTE: To use the said map, please use google maps or google earth. You may only look around baranivka chernihivs'ka ( Search for shyshkivka and imagine it being at the edge a big circle with Baranivka being the center. That's how far the map roughly goes), cause you only possess a small map not a big one.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Data
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote from: Caellath
Spoiler:  Player Information (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Player Condition (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Quote from: EveryZig

Quote from: TCM

Quote from: Nights

Quote from: Kilakan
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 07:51:17 pm by Mr.Zero »
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][Turn 1:Welcome to Baranivka]
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2012, 07:47:51 pm »

((@GM: I think my pistol had tactical attachments to compensate for the fact it is a Makarov.))

Aleksey stares at the map with a blank look.
"Well...should we move a little in the direction of Sen’Kivka on foot and check if we can find some game to hunt? We will be near a safe spot and at the very least now we have something to back us up."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2012, 07:52:18 pm »

Before posting please read the turn completely to avoid any time consuming things like "You forgot to give me x or anything like that"
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2012, 07:53:47 pm »

Before posting please read the turn completely to avoid any time consuming things like "You forgot to give me x or anything like that"
((I did read the turn, and you edited after I posted. D:<))
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 09:35:16 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2012, 09:33:59 pm »

So Elizabeth would end up like her father. He was Zalachenko, an ex-KGB agent. He had raised her, and passed away only a few years ago, when Elizabeth put an Axe in his skull.

Elizabeth approached the SSA official. "Excuse, but what exactly is a STALKER? I was simply picked up by the SSA, I don't know what is going on. Also, what has become of Sweden?" The SSA official would probably be surprised, as he probably would have guessed she was a man before he heard her.

((
Competent Skill: Electronics
Novice Skills: Kung-Fu, Stealth, Medic
))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2012, 09:44:56 pm »

Aleksey:

Tactical Attachments: Flashlight and tactical knife.
Skills:
-Competent Pistol User
-Novice Wrestler
-Novice Dodger
-Novice Rifle User
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 08:30:26 am by Caellath »
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2012, 12:17:55 am »

((Wow...not a player on this then.  :-\

Finished anyway, and God Speed to you all!))

Edit: ^-^ Thanks TCM.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:59:35 am by Tiruin »

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2012, 12:48:54 am »

((Wow...not a player on this then.  :-\

Finished anyway.))

((Good character. Mabuhay.))

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2012, 03:37:14 am »

Eugeny:

Competent pistol user
Novice knife fighter
Novice persuasion
Novice trapper

((I suppouse trapper involves trap detection, handling and laying?))

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2012, 06:15:13 am »

Competent Blades Fighter
Novice Hide-worker
Novice Pistol User
Novice Camp Chef

Steadman slips the Marakov and magazines into the pouch on his backpack, looking at the Russian made firearm with a slight amount of distrust.  "Anyone finds any .44 ammo, I'd be happy to trade, just tossing that out there mates.  So let's head out Sen'Kiva, and maybe we can catch some sort of mutated giant rabbit that tastes like sugar and cream.  Either way, we kill any animals who wants to volunteer to eat the first piece to see if it's edible?  Hahah."  After packing and adjusting his straps for comfort Steadman prepares to head out in whatever direction the group moves.

Take stock of the local plant life, and enviroment.  Follow wherever the group goes, and just generally look for anything that might be edible or medicinal.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 12:16:10 pm by kilakan »
Nom nom nom

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2012, 08:26:57 am »

Harvey:

Competent Stealth
Novice Pistol User
Novice Dodger
Novice Wrestler

"Yes, I know of Nagoyiev. And of course people always say they need more proof, they can't see the signs..."
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 08:32:59 am by EveryZig »
Soaplent green is goblins!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2012, 02:47:25 pm »

Waitlist me please :)

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6