- 0 (0%)
no
- 0 (0%)
Poll
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: June 20, 2012, 01:25:07 pm

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][Turn 3:Follow the leadah!!]  (Read 11514 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][ Hurry up! Spots are free!]
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 02:48:00 pm »

Finished my sheet. He is a bastard, but he is one of my few bastard characters with a soft side.

And NightS, I think that GSh-18 would need a good excuse for reaching a construction worker's hands.

@GM: The 1911 usually packs 7-bullets mags, so you could get the paranoid man more magazines with less bullets.

And I am thinking about swapping the Makarov for a MP-443 Grach. Will Makarov magazines be easier to come by, since they are more widespread?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 03:10:38 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

NightS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2012, 04:08:34 pm »

You speak truth, Caellath. I think i will change the full bio to make it more interesting. Thanks for the heads-up, I did not actually read the wikipedia article about the gun and did know little about it.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2012, 05:24:52 pm »

Finished my sheet. He is a bastard, but he is one of my few bastard characters with a soft side.

And NightS, I think that GSh-18 would need a good excuse for reaching a construction worker's hands.

@GM: The 1911 usually packs 7-bullets mags, so you could get the paranoid man more magazines with less bullets.

And I am thinking about swapping the Makarov for a MP-443 Grach. Will Makarov magazines be easier to come by, since they are more widespread?

Oh thanks a lot, i actually did read about all of these weapons but had some trouble finding the mag size of the 1911, about makarov's the answer is yes (The 8 bullet mags will be the common kind). But if you take the MP-446 viking instead the ammo could be more common for that since civilians also are allowed to have these guns, of course you sacrifice power of military grade bullets for that.
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2012, 05:47:12 pm »

Yeah, but I was considering the "Grach" because it can chamber both the armor-percing rounds and the common and widespread parabellum, which is the one the Viking uses. But it is too much of an "end-game" pistol, so I'll keep the Makarov, I guess.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 05:49:00 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2012, 06:20:53 pm »

You seem to have accidentally replaced NightS's character sheet with Caellath's.
Soaplent green is goblins!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2012, 06:39:47 pm »

@EveryZig: So far I only see my character, yours and TCM's.
>Yes?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2012, 06:50:44 pm »

Name:Steadman Evans
Nationality: European, specifically British
Characteristics: Blond hair, blue eyes, and a scruffy beard of about two inches length.  He has a long scar diagonally across his face. 6 foot 2, 240 pounds
2 Personal items: Machete, .44 Magnum Colt (6 shot revolver)
Small bio:Steadman grew up in downtown London, and from an early age his large size and strength made him the prime target for the roaming gangs of kids looking to beat someone up.  So over the years he grew a twisted sort of brutal in his own sense, yet grew to developed great comradeship with those who treated him with respect.  For years he was known only as the scarred thug, a dangerous man who enjoyed hanging out in back allies to lure unsuspecting criminals into a trap of his own, waiting for them to attack before he would fill them with holes from his trusty magnum revolver.
Survival Motto:Honor, respect, and bloody revenge.

not sure if I am too late, if so waiting list me please if you are doing that :)
Nom nom nom

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2012, 07:51:05 pm »

You seem to have accidentally replaced NightS's character sheet with Caellath's.

i looked again and everything's fine! Btw kilakan you're the 5th and last person to join! Reservations are now open and il write up something tommorow, cause it's VERY late in my area.
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@GM: The GSh-18's standard magazine actually has 18 9x19mm bullets.
>Yes?

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@GM: The GSh-18's standard magazine actually has 18 9x19mm bullets.

Welp thanks again, il be pming you from now on( If you don't mind) about some small things like magsize. Since wiki doesn't always clearly show that.
Durrr..

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Please tell me you reserved me... :'(

Spoiler: Done (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 07:07:00 am by Tiruin »

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][ Turn 0: Maybe il just wait....]
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2012, 01:49:51 pm »

The truck suddenly comes to a halt and the driver shouts: “FIRST STOP, LOJEU!!”, few people get out of the truck and a few are still in the truck.
The old man looks at the remaining people and says: “You want to get out here if you like highly populated areas, however banditry is rather high here.”, "The next stop is Sen’Kivka. It’s a town near the Russia/Ukraine border, there are lots of mutated animals there but the loot is good from what I’ve heard and finally we got Baranivka. That’s quite a desolate place with little activity, so it’s usually quite calm around there."
But hurry up we don't want to keep the driver waiting.

If you choose Lojeu as your starting location  you can do your action the very next turn with the current location circumstances
If you choose Sen’Kivka you have to wait 1 more turn(Travel time) but you get different starting location circumstances.
If you choose Baranivka you have to wait 2 more turns but you get again different starting point circumstances.

So choose wisely, because this will affect your journey a lot!

P.S No peeking on google maps or earth!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Player Data
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote from: Caellath
Spoiler:  Player Information (click to show/hide)
Spoiler:  Player Condition (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Notes (click to show/hide)

Quote from: EveryZig

Quote from: TCM

Quote from: Nights

Quote from: Kilakan
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 07:38:22 pm by Mr.Zero »
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [RTD : S.T.A.L.K.E.R][Turn 0:Maybe il just wait.....]
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2012, 03:10:12 pm »

Aleksey keeps a lazy position, tidying the cuffs of his long-sleeved black shirt before reclining on the back of the truck.
"I'd say staying here would get us nothing but trouble, and I do not think we are well-equipped enough to face trouble."

After giving his opinion, he narrows his eyes and smiles, eyeing the distance.
"What do you say about Baranivka?"
>Yes?

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2012, 04:01:43 pm »

Steadman looks about with slight disdain.  "Bandits... hum I'd rather love to see how... ballsy they are around here but I'm not one for suicide runs either.  I personally think we should wait till Sen'Kivka at the least." He removes his machete, checks the sharpness of the blade with a thumb before sliding it back.  "Theres also the fact that animals are a lot easier on the old ammo stockpiles... depending on the size of them anyways."

"Well actually, all things considered I do think Baranivka is the place to be, at least until we figure out exactly how mutated these animals are... and how uppity the bandits are.  I am always open to opinions of course gentlemen?"  Steadman continues to sit on the edge of his seat however, ready to move with the group should they decide to get off right away.
Nom nom nom

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2012, 04:07:43 pm »

Harvey glanced out the back window before returning his attention to his traveling companions.

"Away from their watching eyes and their creatures, possibly with supplies to be found... Yes; Baranivka sounds worth visiting. And also a place where they would hide things? No they would put those behind guards or walls though there might be something where they hope nobody would expect..."

He glanced out the window again and adjusted his hat.
Soaplent green is goblins!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6