Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Accusations & Deities  (Read 7169 times)

Viking

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Accusations & Deities
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2012, 10:22:34 pm »

So seriously, can you just set things on fire somehow?

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2012, 10:22:58 pm »

With magma.

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Viking

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2012, 10:28:07 pm »

Hmm I have to say this sounds especially difficult in adventure mode.

the woods

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2012, 07:52:22 pm »

Night creatures are vampires, werewolves, etc. The thing you have there is a demon that has tricked everyone into thinking it is a god. If you attack it, you attack a moral citizen and everyone will kill you dead.

Duck carcass in alley this morning. Wagon tread on burst stomach. The city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended channels and the channels are full of dwarf blood and when the drains finally dwarf skin scab over all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and and all the pressers and kobolds will look up and shout "save us!"...

They had a choice, all of them. They could have followed in the footsteps of good men like my father, or king Mossumbras. Decent men who believed in a day's work for a day's sock. Instead they followed the droppings of werelechers and pangolin demons and didn't realize that the trail led over an infinitely deep chasm until it was too late. Don't tell me they didn't have a choice. Now the whole world stands on the brink, staring down into the eerie cavern, all those philosophers and dungeon masters and smooth talkers...and all of a sudden nobody can think of anything to say.

Headhanger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2012, 02:30:10 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
+1,000,000

Tonight, a legendary comedian died in Spinespulled.

Where did you get a grapnel gun and fedora?
Pages: 1 [2]