Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Roll To Silent Hill: Turn Seven: It's Alive! *evil laughter.*  (Read 6791 times)

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Silent Hill:Turn One:Welcome To Hell.
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 09:40:54 am »

I Fix'd my character sheet.

Also, I'd like to Check my inventory, and see if my .45 is still with me.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Silent Hill:Turn One:Welcome To Hell.
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 11:19:43 am »

Turn Two: In which everyone didn't roll below a 7

~Jeremy~
Your voice echoes throughout the establishment...and it is greeted back by a holler from the back. "Yea? You finally awake?" the voice yells back, clearly male. Out of the employees only door steps a large policeman, appears old with tufts of gray hair spilling out from under his police-cap. "Hello there, I am Officer Kenny and welcome to my town."

~Ashley~
You appeare to be in Fine Condition. The other's are Fine as well. On your person you have buisness clothes. After checking yourself, you move behind the counter. There is not really that much of value besides the kitchen knife you see laying there, in a small alcove.

~Jason~
The plates are completley picked clean, and by touch, feel very cold. The mugs are full of coffee though. When you touch the mug's, they feel slightly warm to touch.

~Orrin~
You push open the emergency exit and head out into the fog. A chill creeps down your spine as you realize it is exceedingly cold out here.Taking a look around, you see that many of the buildings out here are dillapidated and old.  You begin walking down the sidewalk, and spot a car. You try its handle and it appears the handle is broken..
It is then, you realize, the street is lined with cars, all different kinds. there are trucks, sedans, even a humvee. They are all lined up along the street.

~Justin~
You check yourself and realize, yes you do indeed still have your .45. You have hunting clothes and a .45 in your inventory.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:39:00 pm by Grimmjow6th »
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Silent Hill:Turn Two: Lucky rolls all around.
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 12:19:15 pm »

Hunting clothes are actually fairly warm. Plus, Justin's used to extreme cold, so he shouldn't have much of a problem outside.

Drink some coffee, find something to eat, then search a few truck cabs for my .30-06. He always carried it in a "gun sock" (a cloth zipper-case for a rifle or shotgun), and kept his shotgun and .30-30 in plastic gun cases.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2012, 01:14:30 pm »

Ashley wondered who this mystery man was, and where he had taken her. Had he rescued her from her car crash or something?

"Hello officer. Umm... I was wondering, did you bring me here? I remember loosing control of my car after something ran out infront of it, and the next thing I know is that I'm here all of a sudden. Where is this place exactly?"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2012, 03:38:38 pm »

Orrin returned through the door with a grim expression, "Uh, everyone, it doesn't look well for any of our vehicles. The whole place is littered with them, and by the looks of it, they're all derelict wrecks."

He was partly surprised by the other figure, a policeman. "Ah, greetings officer. Um, do you have any reports of car crashes or of other people around here, if I could ask?"

Question officer.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2012, 06:34:22 pm »

Curiously listen to the others, and sit down on a barstool.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2012, 04:41:34 am »

Ask the officer what's going on.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2012, 03:19:55 pm »

Turn Three:A strange place.

~Nearly Everyone~
Officer Kenny held up his hands. "Whoa now, one question at a time. I have no reports of any wrecks in my area, atleast none that have drivers fitting any of you.. All i know, is i found you all just laying around the streets. Me and a few of the boys hauled you into here. This place is called Silent Hill. Its a small mining town." He turns to jeremy. "You were found passed out on the street. thats all i know. Now if youll excuse me, the boys down at the precinct need me. Come on down sometime, i could us the help." He pushes open the front doors and disappears into the fog.

~Justin~
You head outside and take a look around. Th chill nips at  your skin, but your clothes keep you warm. You find your car, the lock broken and your guns missing. A heavy tarp was tossed over the back of it. it appears your truck was broken into and looted. Your attention is suddenly drawn by the rustling coming from under the tarp.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2012, 03:31:28 pm »

Turn Three:A strange place.
~Justin~
You head outside and take a look around. Th chill nips at  your skin, but your clothes keep you warm. You find your car, the lock broken and your guns missing. A heavy tarp was tossed over the back of it. it appears your truck was broken into and looted. Your attention is suddenly drawn by the rustling coming from under the tarp.
Draw my pistol, pull the tarp off and see what/who is rustling underneath.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Silent Hill: Turn Three:A warm welcome.
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2012, 09:30:45 pm »

Ashley felt uneasy in this place. Where were all the people? Why was this diner in such bad shape and unserviced by staff? She had never heard of this town before, so she didn't know what to do. She felt like she needed to protect herself somehow though, so that came first.

Quietly grab that kitchen knife for protection from all these strange people and hide it in my clothes, then check through the employees only door for what's behind there.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2012, 10:02:49 pm »

"Well, aaahh... Nothing to do now, I guess, except call someo-..." Jason paused as he patted his pants pockets down. His cellphone wasn't in his pocket. Or any of his other pockets. "Officer, before you go... Oh, he left. I think we were looted before we were brought here."

ACTION: Investigate the diner further.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2012, 12:54:18 am »

Incase anyone was wondering about rolls, i don't show them cause you could prolly guess what was coming.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2012, 03:59:45 am »

Follow the officer.  He seems to know what he's doing.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2012, 06:44:49 am »

Orrin nodded at Jason's statement. "I'll take one last look, just to be sure."

Investigate the diner along with Jason for anything that we brought before.

If nothing useable is found, bring along a knife and a fork then head to the precinct.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2012, 09:06:22 pm »

~Justin~
You quietly walk up to the still rustling tarp and reach forward...you grasp the tarp and pull it off quickly whilst aiming you gun at the spot of rustling. A cat is laying there pawing at the air, now looking at you befuddled. It is around this time a loud whine fills the air...like that from a siren.

~Ashley~
You grab the kitchen knife. It gives you some sense of security as you feel it in your hands. You walk over to the rusted door and slowly push it open. When you open it, a fetid smell hits you. The back area is dimly lit with flickering lights. You see where the smell is coming from...a nearly naked man is laying against the wall a bit away, dried blood on his throat. he appears dead. A loud whine fills the air...as if from the siren.

~Jason~
You look around the diner as you notice the woman open the employees only door. A fetid smell rushes out into the diner from inside. Looking around, you notice what looks like a door in the back end of the diner. A loud whine fills the air...

~Jeremy~ You quickly follow the officer into the streets. strangely, it appears hes disappeared into thin air..you notice what looks like a tall man duck into an alleyway though. It's around this time a loud whine fills the air..like a siren.

~Orrin~ You look around with jason and notice him eyeing a door at the other end of the diner. A fetid smell suddenly fills the air..as does a loud whine from what sounds like a siren. You quickly grab a knife and fork.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5