Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Roll To Scavenge: The Dead City  (Read 12514 times)

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scavenge: The Dead City
« Reply #75 on: June 12, 2012, 12:06:47 pm »

Waitlist me, if thats possible, this seems pretty cool.

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 12, 2012, 12:11:39 pm »

Anthony reholsters his pistol and puts his shield on his back. He then stretches and flexes his left arm. Loud popping noises come from his elbow and shoulder. "ARGH!! It feels good to move that arm!" He then takes stock of the supplies they found. He decides to look for a few bags of some sort to carry any loot he, Maegan and Rella happen to find.

Look for bags to carry any supplies found, then take it to the Church.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2012, 12:12:25 pm »

Search around for something that could be used as a weapon. Continue following the group.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2012, 02:40:06 pm »

After the quick examination of the church, Nikolae moved outside to check on the matters. He stood near the doors to the church and took off his destroyed armor, storing it inside a bag hidden by his longcoat and choosing to walk around in his "civilian" clothing. The shattered combat armor was useless in its current state and although he planned on repairing it when they had enough time and tools.

Underneath the armor he sported a vest over a long-sleeved shirt, pants leading to leather boots. His longcoat itself was more of an uncanny mix of a straight jacket and a coat, what with the straps not coming from the arms, though. He fished out a pocketwatch from the interior of his vest and examined it for a while before hiding it once more and getting back to analyzing the area around him.

"Asche zu Asche, heh?"

Even if he had lived a good time here already, his english still carried a slight accent which he actually managed to control by either intensifying or nullifying it at certain times, depending whether it would bring him any advantage or not in the given case. There were times when being identified as a german or russian (mixed heritage) paid off and there were also some cases in which a flawlessly pronounced english was preferable.

The foreigner narrowed his eyes and tried to discern what was happening in the building across the street. The other group seemed to have found a supermarket, causing his lips to form a slight smile. It seems they had found a base at the church and supplies just nearby.

Stand guard outside as the supermarket group brings the goods. Don't shoot if a hostile is seen, but warn the others.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 03:15:11 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2012, 02:56:42 pm »

Aaaron muttered in a low breath, "These pew chairs, they are  —ing antiques, yet they are in a  —ing  church like this... it's like putting  —ing pearls onto a  —ing pig."

Searches entire church for stuff.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 12, 2012, 03:44:27 pm »

Orin tapped Aaron's shoulder as Nick, for that was what he decided to call him, walked outside. "If you don't mind, I'll try to make this place more...serviceable."

Inspect the place for breakages or windows, bar them with the pews.

Search the altar and pray in thanks.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 08:30:53 pm by Tiruin »

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #81 on: June 12, 2012, 03:47:18 pm »

"Sure, let's turn this place into our —ing temporary base."
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 04:07:54 pm by Skyrunner »

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2012, 04:03:50 pm »

Nikolae turned his gaze back before leaving.

"At the very least, this is easier to defend than a supermarket. I don't think mutants would be deterred by an automatic door."
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 12, 2012, 04:11:33 pm »

"At the very least, this is easier to defend than a supermarket. I don't think mutants would be deterred by an automatic door."
Overhearing Nikolae, Anthony shouts, "That's for damn sure!"

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #84 on: June 12, 2012, 04:28:31 pm »

"Wait a minute, who are we even defending against? I don't see no —ing rabid pigs out here. Do you?"

barbequedcinders

• Bay Watcher
  • "The game is done! I've won! I've won!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 12, 2012, 05:46:54 pm »

"Wait a minute, who are we even defending against? I don't see no —ing rabid pigs out here. Do you?"
OOC: this makes me wonder, do our characters even know about such things? As in, are they genre-savvy? Would we have reason so suspect raiders and mutants?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 12, 2012, 05:57:01 pm »

OOC: They were caught in a few fights on the way over, so yes.

barbequedcinders

• Bay Watcher
  • "The game is done! I've won! I've won!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2012, 06:40:01 pm »

OOC: thanks.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2012, 08:30:36 pm »

Orin chuckled at Aaron's concern, his weariness now gone. "Just being prepared, sir. As we lack an ordained priest, I'm thinking we need to better these things here. As you know, he only helps those who can take care of themselves, and doesn't intervene when we can fix what we've broken, eh?" He smiled at the man as he was looking under a nearby pew. "Many possibilities come and go. Which was why I decided to group up with you guys. Trust. Now let's finish this and get going before night falls, we don't want to be fighting blind."

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2012, 08:37:49 pm »

Most of that whistled over Aaaron's poor, overraged head.

He managed a, "Sure, whatever you say, person," before shuffling off to explore.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7