Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Ten: This is the End!!  (Read 19651 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn One! First Blood!
« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2012, 11:04:48 am »

"I say old chap, my guts appear to be in a bad way... would you mind sewing them back up for me?"

Head towards Dr Boo-Boo for healing, laying down covering fire if needs be.
This is a blank sig.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2012, 11:23:27 am »

((Personal direction would be tough, seeing as you're heading towards your healing source, and my boot.  :P))

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2012, 12:33:47 pm »

Move to 5B and and flying bear hug him.(Sunny)
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Two: Severed Right Arms!
« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2012, 04:10:08 pm »

TURN TWO

Attack Mr No More Tears!

There's no let up today, folks! The leopard-quick Sunny the Aging Battleship senses weakness in Mr No More Tears: he aims a ferocious shot of water... and blasts off the lower half of the weaponised bottle! Mr No More Tears winces in pain and tries not to cry!

Bodily Damage Inflicted: Sunny on Mr No More Tears: Severed Lower Half!

Move to 5B and and flying bear hug him.(Sunny)

Will vengeance be had? Who knows? I haven't rolled it yet! Snuggems dashes along the edge of the bath above the murderous battleship and leaps into the abyss, arms outstretched as he flies. He crashes into Sunny and clasps his arms tight around him! He hugs off Sunny's screw propeller, completely immobilising him!

Bodily Damage Inflicted: Snuggems on Sunny: Crushed Propeller!

Head towards Dr Boo-Boo for healing, laying down covering fire if needs be.

Dr Boo-Boo is Mr No More Tears's only chance of survival, but it looks like Mr Diffindo is going to finish him off first! So Mr No More Tears opens fire, and the jet of water shoots forth, severing Mr Diffindo's right arm! Blood spurts everywhere, turning the bath a lovely pinky colour!

Bodily Damage Inflicted: Mr No More Tears on Mr Diffindo: Severed Right Arm!

Nah, not-drowning can wait, there are people to save! Selflessly swim over to Mr. No More Tears and tend to his wounds.

Dr Boo-Boo sees the horribly injured Mr No More Tears and remembers his vows about helping and stuff: he drowns towards him as fast as he can! He whips a bandage out of his pack of bandages and wraps it around the bleeding and mutilated bottle as fast as he can. Mr No More Tears looks perfectly healed! It's almost a miracle! He's even healed so well he looks healthier himself! Although he still looks drowning, because he is.

DR BOO-BOO: ACHEIVEMENT UNLOCKED! MIRACULOUS HEALING!

Dropkick Sire No More Tears in the arm, because he has attacked me with great impunity!

Whilst Dr Boo-Boo wraps up Mr No More Tears, the bleeding Mr Diffindo spies his chance. He rushes over! He dropkicks Mr No More Tears in the... er... arm? Why not! It's a deadly blow! Diffindo kicks the arm right off, and it flies off in an arc! Blood spurts out in an arc! Seconds after being totally healed, Mr No More Tears is suddenly losing blood faster than an unplugged bath loses water (or something)!

Bodily Damage Inflicted: Mr Diffindo on Mr No More Tears: Severed Right Arm!

MR DIFFINDO: ACHEIVEMENT UNLOCKED! PERFECT MIRROR REVENGE!

MR DIFFINDO: ACHEIVEMENT UNLOCKED! FIRST SIMULTANEOUS ACTION!

DR BOO-BOO: ACHEIVEMENT UNLOCKED! FIRST SIMULTANEOUS ACTION!

I'll peck at those battleship guns until they're broken!

Finally, the rubber duck rolls into action, leaping (presumably) onto the unfortunate battleship below, pecking at his pesky guns. He bruises them horribly!

Gun Damage Inflicted: Robert Canardchiste on Sunny: Bruised Guns!

Competitor Status
Spoiler: Tiruin; Mr Diffindo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HmH; Dr. Boo-Boo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Grimmjow6th; Snuggems (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: adwarf; Sunny (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: MAP OF THE BATH (click to show/hide)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Two: Severed Right Arms!
« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2012, 04:53:46 pm »

I say Doc old chap, hows about you stop this drowning lark and we both take care of this ruffian here? You can patch me up once we have taken care of him... look, we can even see the whites of his eyes!

Point blank squirt attack at the savage bear...

This is a blank sig.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2012, 07:05:16 pm »

Continue crushing sunny. WITH LOVE!
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2012, 08:04:09 pm »

Drag myself to E1 and perform an All-Healing CPR on myself.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 10:27:23 pm by HmH »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2012, 09:54:02 pm »

Fire cannons at Snuggems, I shall have revenge > : D

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2012, 10:15:13 pm »

Diffindo angled his head to the good doctor. "Sire of Aesculapius, I'd not prefer one with your knowledge to get between me and my foe here. Leave us to this gentlemanly duel and abstain from our fight." He turned to that bottle. "En Garde!"

Kick That Bottle in It's Chest, probably aiming for it's heart. (Ironic on that heart  :P) Hoping to send it flying backwards

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2012, 01:36:25 am »

Dive under the toy ship and peck at its hull until to perforate it. We'll sink it!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Three: Death!
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2012, 03:18:05 am »

TURN THREE

Point blank squirt attack at the savage bear...

First up is the lightning fast and badly mutilated Mr No More Tears, who squirts all over the fiendishly savage bear at point blank range. Mr Diffindo’s face is severed! Blood spurts out the front of his head, showering Mr No More Tears with a fine coating of crimson!

Facial Damage Inflicted: Mr No More Tears on Mr Diffindo: Severed Face!

MR NO MORE TEARS: ACHEIVEMENT UNLOCKED! AMAZINGLY FAST!

MR NO MORE TEARS: ACHEIVEMENT UNLOCKED! SAVAGELY BRUTAL!

Kick That Bottle in Its Chest, probably aiming for its heart. (Ironic on that heart  :P) Hoping to send it flying backwards

Mr Diffindo reacts immediately, first gasping with horrified pain, and then non-ironically aiming a vicious kick right at the horrible bottle’s chest. He kicks Mr No More Tears right through the ribcage, sending his heart rocketing out the back! The battered organ smashes against the side of the bath and then slides down into the water. Mr Diffindo notices his foot is stuck in Mr No More Tears! Mr No More Tears looks in a bad way! He’s got no arm, he’s got no guts, he’s got no lower half, and now he’s got a gaping hole in his chest! Gosh! Just as Mr Diffindo pulls his bloodsoaked foot out of the bottle’s chest cavity, Mr No More Tears slips to the water’s surface, dead.

Torso Damage Inflicted: Mr Diffindo on Mr No More Tears: Severed Heart!

MR DIFFINDO: ACHEIVEMENT UNLOCKED! FIRST FATALITY!

MR NO MORE TEARS: ACHEIVEMENT UNLOCKED! FIRST DEATH!

Fire cannons at Snuggems, I shall have revenge > : D

In the far corner of the bath a separate combat unfolds: Sunny the Battleship is yearning for revenge on the dastardly Snuggems. He aims his great hulking weapon! He shoots! The fluffy bear starts bleeding from the head! He feels faint! But that’s about it.

Head Damage Inflicted: Sunny on Snuggems: Head Bleeding!

Continue crushing sunny. WITH LOVE!

Snuggems though is not deterred by a tiny scratch: he keeps his arms wrapped tightly around the silly ship, determined to crush it using the sheer power of cuddly love! He squeezes so tight he slips right off, opening himself to a counter!

Sunny shoots, and hits Snuggems in the head again!

Head Damage Inflicted: Sunny on Snuggems: Head Bleeding!

Drag myself to E1 and perform an All-Healing CPR on myself.

Dr Boo-Boo is still drowning, so he drags himself out of the water, and performs CPR on himself! He feels much better, and stands on the edge of the bath laughing to himself as he watches over the carnage. These fools bleed, but Dr Boo-Boo, he for one is a healthy brown bear!

Dive under the toy ship and peck at its hull until to perforate it. We'll sink it!

Last to move again is the lazy duck Robert, who uses his super duck-skills to dive under Sunny and peck his bottom! Only a small bit of blood comes out!

Hull Damage Inflicted: Robert Canardchiste on Sunny: Hull Bleeding!

Competitor Status
Spoiler: Tiruin; Mr Diffindo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: HmH; Dr. Boo-Boo (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Grimmjow6th; Snuggems (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: adwarf; Sunny (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: MAP OF THE BATH (click to show/hide)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Bathtime Toy Arena Deathmatch: Turn Three: Death!
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2012, 03:48:34 am »

((Do bleeding wound compound? If I have to Very Heavy Bleeding, do I loose 40 HP per turn?))

Great job Dr. Boo-Boo. With his face ripped off and you the only doctor around, this Teddy Bear is as good as dead. Let's get some rest on the ledge while we look at his slow death and mourn our dead friend.

Climb on the ledge, and watch M. D; die a painful death.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2012, 04:06:02 am »

((Do bleeding wound compound? If I have to Very Heavy Bleeding, do I loose 40 HP per turn?))

Yes, although thanks for pointing out that I seem to have done an error: Severe = -20HP and Very Heavy = -10HP. So two x Very Heavy = -20HP per turn. I've been using this since the start, so I'm not sure why it's not in my first post. It is now.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2012, 07:17:45 am »

Mr.Diffindo turned towards his fellowman, the only hope for survival. It seemed undecided on it's action, and this was his only chance left. Other than the cursed whisperings of that duck, he hoped the bear cared.

"Prithee good doctor, I ask for your aid in my time of need. Help your fellow bear and I swear by my saved life and my boots that I shall not harm you and act as your protector until these savages are culled from this pristine paradise!"

Appeal to Dr Boo-boo.

If it fails, get onto the ledge and defend. Attempt to stifle bleeding and heal self.

((Me hates you Sheb.  :P))

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2012, 07:18:11 am »

((Nope. Boo-Boo still keeps his word.

Besides, this is a last-man-standing game. Allying oneself with a combat-oriented character is a bad survival strategy.))

Dr. Boo-Boo turned to where the incoherent pleas came from and saw Mr. Diffindo, his face a bloody pulp, swimming to Doctor from the Bottle's mutilated corpse.
"You killed him, and now you're going to kill me! Oh my GOOOOO- wait, you're wounded! Hold still, there's an ancient Cheddarian technique just for the cases like yourself."
Pounce upon Mr. Diffindo the Murderer and heal him to death. Don't forget to use my syringe; I have to respect my namesake, after all.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 07:26:13 am by HmH »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7