Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Community Mod  (Read 20297 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: Community Mod
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2012, 12:04:03 am »

Meh, i don't mind so long as I can get my stuff stable enough for submission. :P

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2012, 09:27:48 am »

Heh, I think my demiliches will be contenders...*evilgrin*
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

EmperorJon

• Bay Watcher
  • Still waiting...
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2012, 02:18:52 pm »

Oh you just wait for what I'll be adding...

Heheh... hehe. He.

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAH!
AHAHAH!
AHAHAH! AHAhahahaah...
I think it's the way towns develop now. In the beginning, people move into a town. Then they start producing tables, which results in more and more tables. Soon tables represent a significant portion of the population, they start lobbying for new laws and regulations, putting people to greater and greater disadvantage...
Link for full quote. 'tis mighty funny.

Nyan Thousand

• Bay Watcher
  • It's exactly nyan thousand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: June 28, 2012, 10:06:52 am »

So, uh, any news on the front?

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: June 28, 2012, 01:49:56 pm »

Sorry , I lost access to my phone for a bit due to shenanigans. I`ll pm deon and do my best to update the posts.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Deon

• Bay Watcher
  • 💀 💀 💀 💀 💀
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: June 28, 2012, 02:43:36 pm »

Okay, I've got the file!

P.S. Why did you skil Nyan?
▬(ஜ۩۞۩ஜ)▬
✫ DF Wanderer ✫ - the adventure mode crafting and tweaks
✫ Cartographer's Lounge ✫ - a custom worldgen repository

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: June 28, 2012, 02:55:40 pm »

I think Nyan asked to be skipped. Sad, because you know how many things he probably would have added?

If you can't figure out the obvious joke, I advise you to spend a few hours/days on TV Tropes, starting here.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Nyan Thousand

• Bay Watcher
  • It's exactly nyan thousand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: June 29, 2012, 07:44:18 am »

Um, I was skipped? Because I shouldn't be. Oh, and Deon, really reaaaaally small thing. I think I misplaced a period in no_family.txt? If it's not too much trouble, that is. Really sorry.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: June 29, 2012, 07:56:36 am »

Really? Huh, I remember SOMEONE asking to be skipped...
Sig

GaxkangtheUnbound

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: June 29, 2012, 11:26:02 am »

Can you add me to the turn list? My body modding skill is ready.
Proud of my heritage.
Prepare to lose your sanity.

jdf318

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2012, 03:58:04 pm »

I think that after everyone has a turn, we do a succession fort and see how crazy things truly are. :P

Crazy Cow

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Procrastinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2012, 04:36:41 pm »

I think that after everyone has a turn, we do a succession fort and see how crazy things truly are. :P

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: June 29, 2012, 05:32:22 pm »

Of course. But let's not tell anyone what's going on until we start getting replies about the crazy stuff mentioned in passing.
Sig

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: June 29, 2012, 07:04:30 pm »

Of course. But let's not tell anyone what's going on until we start getting replies about the crazy stuff mentioned in passing.

Obviously.  If WHEN it comes to pass, make sure the first few players, after the op, haven't even heard of the mod.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 29, 2012, 08:30:35 pm »

Obviously.  If WHEN it comes to pass, make sure the first few players, after the op, haven't even heard of the mod.

No, no, no! They'd go all "Why the circus are there these shearable cat thingies?" and the cover would be blown!
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15