Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17

Author Topic: Video Game Name Generator  (Read 57764 times)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
Re: Video Game Name Generator
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2012, 04:21:24 am »

Tasteless Monster Truck Orchestra

I.... am interested in this. For some reason it conjures the mental image of a monster truck wearing a powdered wig.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2012, 01:24:43 pm »

Infinite Alligator Syndrome: Resident Evil spin-off. A horrible virus is mutating everyone into giant alligators! The horror!

Holy Handgun Spies: As a member of the Inquisition, infiltrate vampire dens and heretic cults before wiping them out.

Interstellar Ninja Mania: iOS game. Leap and bound between planets as the most awesome ninja ever.

Combat Moon Carnage: Battlefield 3 mod that takes place on the moon and it's colonies.

Rockin' Octopus Odyssey: As Ia the Octopus, your mission is to prove your cephalopodic superiority through the power of RAWK.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2012, 01:28:06 pm »

Rockin' Octopus Odyssey: As Ia the Octopus, your mission is to prove your cephalopodic superiority through the power of RAWK.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2012, 03:10:41 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I swear to god, I've never seen that picture before :P

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2012, 07:00:25 pm »

It kinda worries me that you express surprise about not having seen a picture from the Internet.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2012, 07:06:07 pm »

Interactive Farm Machine

Distributed on an 8.5 inch floppy. In the game, a combine harvester lovingly rendered in 16-bit graphics, lumbers across a field of crops. What kind of crops? What color is the machine? How fast does it go? That, and more*, is all up to you!

*You may also select whether the machine drives from left to right or vice versa.
I'm pretty sure I had shovelware like that as a kid. Except you couldn't change the colors.

I can only imagine the programmer as a suicidally depressed individual whose only solace in life came from the fact that at least they didn't have to buy the games they made. Worst children's game ever. Even the hit detection with the obviously square tiles of stuff to mow was borked.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 07:10:57 pm by alway »

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2012, 07:24:18 pm »

The Care Bears' Karate Fortress

BudgetSoft Presents: Barcode Girl

All-American Banana III

Mechanized Go-Kart Slaughter

Divine Devil Farmer

Interstellar Yoga Paratroopers
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 10, 2012, 09:03:53 pm »

Sorry about being a thread necro, but I found this little gem:

Unremarkable Manlove - The Card Game

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 10, 2012, 09:06:13 pm »

I like how this thread refuses to die :P

Nudist Trailer Park Wars

Nevermind, this thread needs to die D:

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 10, 2012, 10:49:57 pm »

I like how this thread refuses to die :P

Nudist Trailer Park Wars

Nevermind, this thread needs to die D:
NO THAT IS A GRADE AAA GAME DON'T BE HOLDING OUT BRO

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 12, 2012, 01:33:23 am »

Go Go Lacrosse World - Made by Tecmo, as a spiritual successor to Super Dodgeball, you play as a ragtag team of lacrosse players, looking to take on the best players in the world...and beat them mercilessly with sticks.

Mythical River Simulator - Journey down the river Styx and hear the harrowing tales of Charon...for all time.

Dead or Alive Sudoku Mansion - The world of DoA is turned on its head when Zack joins a cult based on sudoku. All the DoA characters are trapped in a mansion with the cult, and must unravel hidden codes within the puzzles to escape. Bring your bounce to the grid.

Nihilistic Mountain Climber Deathmatch - The Ice Climbers take on the disembodied voices of Kierkegaard, Nietzsche, and other famous philosophers telling them to give in to the cold and lack of oxygen...all while racing other teams to a vast treasure at the top of one of Antarctica's most dangerous peaks. It will be a climb...to die for.

Phoenix Wright: Cardboard Story: Follow our favorite fictional lawyer as he embarks on a journey in a world where he must hold back everything to prevent utter chaos and destruction wherever he goes. He must yell "Objection!!!" at the perfect pitch, or risk losing everything he holds dear. Phoenix Wright lives...in a World of Cardboard.

and finally...

Canadian Hair Salon in My Pocket: Something has gone horribly wrong in Alberta. A shrink ray that was supposed to render the province the size of a grain of sand has backfired, and instead shrunk your hair salon into the size of a compact. Now, to raise the money for the reversal process, you must carry your salon around Canada, finding the perfect style to go under every toque.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 12, 2012, 04:21:44 pm »

Tom Clancy's Flatulence in the Bayou — Somewhere in the idyllic French countryside, the Soviets are secretly developing a new chemical weapon, planning to use it to destroy America...

Violent Death 1942 — See World War 2 from an entirely different perspective! Be a Soviet civilian in the Nazi occupied area, or a prisoner in Auschwitz! Coming soon: the Modern Warfare expansion, allowing you to taste the American napalm in Vietnam and breath the American white phosphorus in Iraq.

Legend of the Internet II — Face the Final Boss of the Internet... again!

Latino UFO XP
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 12, 2012, 04:36:32 pm »

Oh hey, this thing again. I'm game.

NBA Bomberman Feud -- I'm pretty sure that was an alternate title for Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden.

Morbid Skate Fun -- Innovative ice-skating simulator/platformer hybrid with 12 obstacle-filled levels, including "Airplace Crash in the Andes", "Winter in Stalingrad" and "Napoleon's Retreat From Moscow". Jump over frozen corpses, or stack them to create ramps to other parts of the level!

Mysterious Batman Solid -- Batman left this solid behind. What the fuck is it??

Interstellar Dragon of the Damned -- What more you could ask for? It's a Demonic Space Dragon!

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Aptus

• Bay Watcher
  • Indeed ôo
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 12, 2012, 05:16:32 pm »

Soviet Samurai Castle

That is so happening, I needed something to code on during summer so I don't slack off too much until Uni :p

EternallySlaying

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 10, 2012, 09:29:02 am »

Perverted Blade - 2nd Impact

This is just all kinds of wrong... :-[
Scamps could !!code!! this himself!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17