Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 36

Author Topic: Roll to Progress :: Never Split the Party, Scooby Doo  (Read 47727 times)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Progress :: The Forest That Keeps On Giving
« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2012, 08:47:23 pm »

"Your the one with the wings. Also: investigate what?"
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2012, 08:48:25 pm »

"That rustling. I guess you don't see it. You can stand, right?"

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2012, 08:49:01 pm »

Charge into battle! :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2012, 08:50:09 pm »

Charge into battle! :D
Talendir turns nonchalantly to Mina as she moves towards them.

"Just drown in that creek, would you?"
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2012, 08:50:42 pm »

"Can I stand? Yes. Will i probably be in quite a lot of pain from doing so? Also yes. Just check the damn thing and lets get on with it."
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2012, 08:58:14 pm »

"Wha? How harsh of you!"

Mina sounds hurt.

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2012, 09:01:49 pm »

"Wha? How harsh of you!"

Mina sounds hurt.
Talendir snickers at her reaction.

"I don't know if you have some kind of problem aside from being a paladin or if you are just trying to trick us, but your facade really fares poorly in disguising your true nature."
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2012, 09:04:31 pm »

"True nature?! You make it sound like it's a dis-erm, I'm sorry, please forget that part... And also, no reply needed on any conjectures proposed!"

(...all the while charging!)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2012, 09:48:39 pm »

"True nature?! You make it sound like it's a dis-erm, I'm sorry, please forget that part... And also, no reply needed on any conjectures proposed!"
Talendir shifts his gaze back to the beast.

Not all paladins are the same, but they still share most of their characteristics. He just wants to end this mission quickly, and for that sake he is willing to tone down his aggression towards the "holy warrior".
>Yes?

borno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 15, 2012, 01:02:14 am »

A tree. A walking tree. He had been waiting for this moment his entire life. Well, not the tree part, but you know.

Hedric runs up to the beast and kicks off its body, landing on the trunk of a nearby tree, only to scramble up, unsheathe his sword, and jump off the tree, all the while twisting to such a position that his dirk will land right into the beasts head as he lands.

All in slow-motion.

Stats: HP: 35/35
MP: 0/0
Skills:Nimble Hands, Leaps and Bounds.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 15, 2012, 06:44:39 am »

Stride up to the mass and test the new spell.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 15, 2012, 10:28:38 am »

Excuse me for a moment.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Yeah. My computer crashed literally as I had finished proofreading the update and was about to click 'Post'. FML. I wrote down all the roll results, but that really killed me, and I'm not sure if I'm in the mood to rewrite all that. Might do it in a few minutes, or I might put it off until after work.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 15, 2012, 10:56:35 am »

((Do you have Lazarus? I got it after losing one of my RtD's update. Three times in a row.

But then again that occurred at my workplace and I could not install it anyway, but I did install it my house's laptop after that experience >.>))
>Yes?

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #178 on: June 15, 2012, 10:58:33 am »

((Gah... Lazarus for Chrome is not highly regarded in its stability and reliability. I suppose I'll have to pass ...))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 15, 2012, 11:01:09 am »

((Gah... Lazarus for Chrome is not highly regarded in its stability and reliability. I suppose I'll have to pass ...))
((I use Lazarus for Firefox. I just deactivated the plug-in container and it runs like a breeze.))
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 36