Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36

Author Topic: Roll to Progress :: Never Split the Party, Scooby Doo  (Read 47664 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Progress : (6/6) : Departing Greenhaven
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2012, 04:35:56 pm »

"Don't worry guys, I got it."

Soar into the air, and dive bomb the kid, trying to lift him into the air.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 05:03:30 pm by Spinal_Taper »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2012, 04:36:08 pm »

Talendir sighs at the birdman's antics and wraps more bandages around his hands. As he walks he hears shouting and watches as the boy runs past them.

The mercenary watches the development of the affairs, runs after the boy and if it seems he is in any danger, Talendir intervenes to help him.

((@Spinal_Taper: The soldier is supposed to take hits for the team. Remember that. Also, you are lacking the status.))
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 05:26:37 pm by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2012, 04:38:44 pm »

Talendir sighs at the birdman's antics and wraps more bandages around his hands. As he walks he hears shouting and watches as the boy runs past them.

The mercenary watches the development of the affairs and if it seems the boy is in any danger, he intervenes to help him.

((@Spinal_Taper: The soldier is supposed to take hits for the team. Remember that. Also, you are lacking the status.))
((Yeah, but by theif they meant me, I believe. I think I may want to run away.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2012, 04:43:49 pm »

((Yeah, but by theif they meant me, I believe. I think I may want to run away.))
((Did you steal something? I believe not.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2012, 04:54:14 pm »

((Aero is not the thief in question. Though it would be rather amusing to see Talendir chasing after him.  :P))

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2012, 04:56:08 pm »

((Aero is not the thief in question. Though it would be rather amusing to see Talendir chasing after him.  :P))
((Oh. I thought it was because I snatched the letter.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2012, 04:58:11 pm »

((Take another look at the post-turn events. The little boy seems to be the aforementioned thief, no need to look for him.))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2012, 04:59:10 pm »

((Take another look at the post-turn events. The little boy seems to be the aforementioned thief, no need to look for him.))
((I am indeed confused.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2012, 05:00:11 pm »

A young boy runs past you, heading for the gate, followed by shouts of "Thief!".
((How about now?))
>Yes?

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2012, 05:05:42 pm »

A young boy runs past you, heading for the gate, followed by shouts of "Thief!".
((How about now?))
((I got it now.))

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2012, 05:14:13 pm »

((Happy times, I found a pretty good map generator, so you'll have a visual aid once you get your hands on one ingame. I'll update it periodically to reflect new knowledge of the world.))

3. Run Resize Enable

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2012, 05:15:12 pm »

(( :D ))
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2012, 05:19:14 pm »

((HUZZAH!))

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2012, 05:21:32 pm »

'Obviously,' Merchant Mina thought, 'the boy is not the thief, because he's ... too obviously not the thief. Anyways, I don't have proof, and it's an unneeded expenditure of energy, so there's that.'

Paladin Mina, who was in control of Mina's body right now, ran after the boy as best as she could, but not shouting stupid things like "Stop right there!" In her experience, it made stoppees actually go faster.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2012, 05:51:08 pm »

Derm

You snap your fingers in your pocket, channeling a flow of power into the boy [5], reducing his personal gravity to a fraction of normal. With his next step, he starts drifting away from the ground, shouting in astonishment. You walk past him and through the gate. Outside, the cobblestone quickly turns to packed dirt. A few travelers are on the road, and farms are visible in the fields to the north-east.

-5 MP.
____

Hedric

Thinking back on your knowledge of gemstones, you attempt to assess the price the ruby could bring [6], and hastily conclude that you are going to be stinking rich and will never have to work again, yes sir!

____

Sinterous

You ignore everything around you, concentrating on a second attempt at the same enchantment. [2] You accidentally put too much force behind the spell, and the sphere flies out of your hands, clattering against a wall. Several people stare at you strangely.

-4 MP.

____

Aero

You take off, speeding towards the fleeing boy, only to find that... he has already taken flight!? You close, attempting to grab him [5], and successfully do so, getting a tight hold on him. He struggles against your grip [6] and breaks free, hitting himself in the face. The boy drifts away from you, stunned.

____

Talendir

You shake your head in disappointment. You consider bandaging your hand, but it isn't bleeding so you shrug it off. When the boy lifts off, you blink, then run down the street in an attempt to halt his ascent. Before you can reach him, you see Aero grab him, then promptly lose him. You look around [5], and climb up onto a parked cart, jumping towards the boy. You snag him by the ankle and land safely, holding him like a human balloon.

___

Mina

You silently chase after the boy, [5] reaching him just after Talendir lands.

3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 36