Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Crazy Mafia (4 / 8-12)  (Read 5375 times)

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Crazy Mafia (4 / 8-12)
« on: June 04, 2012, 01:33:12 pm »

Oh lookie! It's time for a bit of madness, wouldn't you say? THis will be a bastard mafia. This will be so bastardedly bastard that a bastard will seem simple. You will be confused, you will be wowed and you will be tested to the very ends of your sanity!

Standard rules:

0. You must understand that this game will be crazy, and half the rules will not be given to you unless you figure them out, are dead, or spoilspec. Expect to be confused as fuck.

1. All votes must be in red.  Unvoting before voting again is not required, but appreciated.  You may vote for No Lynch.  In case of a tie, no one will be lynched. (maybe)

2. Days are 72 hours while Nights are 24 hours.  Neither time span includes weekends, though I may end weekend-spanning nights after 24 hours if all night actions are in.  Unless otherwise stated, days and nights end at around 5 PM GMT. (or will they?)

3. Never edit your posts for any reason, including typos.

4. No PMs between players regarding the game, on pain of modkill

5. Never quote any PM from the mod.  You may give a general summary (for example, a roleclaim), but do not quote directly.

6. Please put my name in bold if you would like to get my attention.

7. You may ask for an extension or shorten by putting the respective word in bold.  Extensions require 33% of players to agree minus any players opposing, and are for 24 hours.  Shortens require at least 51% of players to agree, and will end the day as soon as I can process the day end. (but then again...)

8. Dead players may not post after their death. Yes, that includes bah posts. (but can we be certain?)

9. Please make an effort to post at least once daily.  If you do not post for 36 hours, you will be prodded.  If I don’t hear from you within 24 more hours, you will be replaced.  If you think someone needs a prod, please bring it to my attention- I can’t guarantee I will notice everyone who is not posting. (stranger things have changed...)

10. Never underestimate your importance, and always play to win!

All rules with brackets after them are rules that have the potential to be changed about during the course of the game, or may be messed up by other rules.

Signups
We can have between 8 and 12 players in this one.

1: Dariush
2: Tiruin
3: Urist Imiknorris
4: Phantom of the Library
5:
6:
7:
8:

---

9:
10:
11:
12:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 11:24:21 am by Supercharazad »

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Mafia (0 / 8-12)
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 01:34:23 pm »

I will regret this, won't I?

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Mafia (0 / 8-12)
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 01:34:51 pm »

Possibly? Maybe? Who knows, can we tell?

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Mafia (1 / 8-12)
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 01:38:51 pm »

I don't want to play; but a spoilspec would probably be entertaining as hell. Spoilspec me, please!
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Supercharazad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 01:40:50 pm »

Okay. I'll give you the links to the private chats once the game starts.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2012, 01:42:49 pm »

I'm going to be confused? Uncertainty on bah posts? I will cry now.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Mafia (2 / 8-12)
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2012, 02:46:53 pm »

Ia! Ia! Mafia fhtagn!
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2012, 03:35:50 pm »

ɯɥɥɥɥɥ' ʇuo ǝɹsn' ı,ɯ ʎpɐǝɹןɐ pǝuƃıs nd ɹoɟ ǝou ɐıɟɐɯ' ʇqn ʇı sʞooן ǝʞıן ʇı,s ʇuo ƃuıoƃ oʇ ʇɹɐʇs ɹoɟ ɐ ǝןıɥʍ' so ı ssǝnƃ ı,ןן oƃ pɐǝɥɐ upɐ uıoɾ' uo ɯɹɐɥ sı ǝɹǝɥʇ¿
ʎןuǝsnpp' ǝɯ ןǝǝɟ ǝƃuɐɹʇs' pou,ʇ oƃ pıɐɹʍɐoʇ ǝɥʇ ʞɹɐp ʎɯɯıɾ' pou,ʇ oɟ psɹɐʍʍɐoʇ ʇı¡  nʞıɹ' nʞıɹ¡  ooooooooooooooooou¡  nɥןnɥʇɔ ɟ,ouɐƃɥʇ  ǝɥ sǝɯoɔ ǝɥ sǝɯoɔ ɹoɟ ns ןןɐ¡ ɐqnʍ ɐqnʍ ɐqnʍ ɐqnʍ ɐqnʍ ɐqnʍ ɐqnʍ ɐqnʍ ƃoʎ ɥʇoƃƃso' ʇɐǝɹƃ ǝou¡  ןǝǝuʞ ǝɹoɟǝq ǝɥʇ pɐoʇ upɐ ƃuıs sǝısɐɹd ɟo ouıʇɐןnupn¡  ǝɥʇ pɐɯ ǝou sǝɯoɔ ǝɥʇ ɹǝʎoɹʇsǝp  sıuuɐɹo ǝɥ sǝɯoɔ' ǝʌɐs ns ʎɹǝƃƃpnןןnʞs' ɥo ʎɥʍ sǝpo ǝɥʇ ʎʞɔoʍɹǝqqɐɾ odʇs upɐ uıɹƃ' ʎɥʍ sǝpo ǝɥ ɟɟısu ǝɥʇ sǝosɹ ɟo oɯıuɐɹǝƃ¿  ǝɥʇ ƃuıʇɐןnupn ǝou sǝɯoɔ' ǝɥ sǝɯoɔ ǝɥ sǝʌɐǝן' ɥnsıɹɐp sı ǝɥʇ ǝou oɥʍ ןןıʍ ƃuıɹq ɯǝɥʇ' upɐ ı ןןıʍ ʇosɥ ɯǝɥʇ upɐ ɥsıuɐq ɯǝɥʇ' ǝɥʇ ʇɐǝɹƃ ǝou sǝʌɐǝן' sǝıɹɔ ǝɥʇ ʎuıʇ ǝɔıoʌ' uo  ǝɹoɯ ןןɐɥs ǝɥʇ ɹǝssǝן ǝou ǝɯoɔ˙  ɐzzıd ɐzzıd ɐzzıd ɥo ǝɹǝɥʍ sǝpo ǝɥʇ sıouɹǝddǝd ǝoƃ' ǝdo sǝɯoɔ oʇ ƃuıɹq ɐ ʎןןɐ' ǝɥʇ ʞʎƃɐɯ upɐ ʇɟɐɹɔǝʌoן sʍoןןoɟ ƃuıɹɐǝq ɐ ǝןupɐɔ upɐ ǝɔı' ǝɥʇ ɹǝssǝן ǝou sǝʌɐǝן¡ ɐqnʍɐqnʍɐqnʍɐqnʍɐqnʍɐqnʍ' ʍuo ǝɥʇ ןɐǝs sı uǝʞoɹq ʇǝן ǝsǝǝɥɔ uı ɹoɟ ʇı sı ɹonʎ ɹǝʇsɐɯ¡  po ʇuo nuɹ ɹoɟ ʇı sı onsıɔıןǝp¡

Ni! Ni! Ni!
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 04:12:43 pm »

Sweet bearded baby Jesus.

You guys have fun, lol.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2012, 05:38:30 pm »

Sweet bearded baby Jesus.

You guys have fun, lol.
I hope this is an informed reaction. It says good things about the insanity.

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2012, 06:49:02 pm »

oɥ' ı ɔǝɹʇɐıuןʎ ɥdoǝ ıʇ ʍıןן qǝ sɐʇısɟʎıuƃןʎ ɔɹɐzʎ ı ʍıןן  qǝ ʌǝɹʎ pıssɐodıuʇǝp ıɟ ʇɥǝɹǝ ıs ouʇ ɐ nsɟɟıɔıǝuʇ ɐɯunoʇ oɟ ɔɹɐzʎ˙  snuoq odıuʇs ʇo ɐuʎuoǝ ʍɥo ɐɔʇnɐןןʎ ɟıƃnɹǝs noʇ ʍɥɐʇ ı,ɯ sɐʎıuƃ˙

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2012, 06:55:28 pm »

I hate your typos.

These:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Should be:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

EDIT: AAH, more of them! So many! A code perhaps?
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:04:55 pm by Urist Imiknorris »

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2012, 07:07:43 am »

oɥ' ı ɔǝɹʇɐıuןʎ ɥdoǝ ıʇ ʍıןן qǝ sɐʇısɟʎıuƃןʎ ɔɹɐzʎ ı ʍıןן  qǝ ʌǝɹʎ pıssɐodıuʇǝp ıɟ ʇɥǝɹǝ ıs ouʇ ɐ nsɟɟıɔıǝuʇ ɐɯunoʇ oɟ ɔɹɐzʎ

OK, I'll bite. How do you make the crazy upside-down thing, and why?

I know there are unicode characters for it. That's trivial. There are unicode characters for ridiculous stuff. I also know there are sites that will turn your text upside-down for you, like http://www.fliptext.org/ , but it'd be gaudy and obtuse for people to just show off what others did for them... So I have to ask: what is either the skill or the point or the secret code or the goal of the upside-down thingie?

Xvqf gurfr qnlf. V nfx orpnhfr fghss zbirf snfgre guna V pna frr fbzrgvzrf, naq zber bsgra gung V'q yvxr gb nqzvg, gurer'f fbzrguvat arj naq vagrerfgvat nobhg vg... ohg guvf arj hcfvqr-qbja grkg guvat, juvpu V'ir frra pbzr hc ryfrjurer, frrzf hggreyl & cbvagyrffyl ynml naq veeryrinag. Bofpher whfg sbe gur cbvag bs orvat bofpher. "Thheeyf abg nyybjq" xvaqn guvat. Vs gurer'f zber gb vg guna gung, qb funer; V'q yvxr gb xabj. V'z trahvaryl vagrerfgrq.

Ng yrnfg EBG-13 vf gevivny gb erirefr. V'ir abg frra na "hasyvc" guvat sbe gur hcfvqr-qbja grkg lrg.

...just saying. There's generally a point to obscurity.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 07:33:25 am by Bookthras »
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2012, 10:17:07 am »

ʎon ɐɹǝ ɔoɹɹǝɔʇ ıu ʇɥɐʇ ı ɐɯ nsıuƃ ɐ dɹoƃɹɐɯ ʇo po ʇɥıs˙  ʇɥǝ ɟıɹsʇ dosʇ ʍɐs ɾnsʇ ƃǝʇʇıuƃ ıuʇo ʇɥǝ sdıɹıʇ oɟ ʇɥǝ ƃɐɯǝ ɐup ʇɥǝ ouǝ ɐɟʇǝɹ ʇɥɐʇ' ıɯɯıʞuoɹɹıs ʍɐs ɹıƃɥʇ' ı pıp ʇɹʎ ʇo ɥıpǝ ɐ ɔopǝ ıu ʇɥǝ ʇʎdos ʍɥıɔɥ ʍonןp ɥɐʌǝ sdǝןןǝp: „uo sɐuıʇʎ„ ıɟ ıʇ ʍǝɹǝ uoʇ ɟoɹ ʇɥǝ ɟɐɔʇ ʇɥɐʇ ʇɥǝ dɹoƃɹɐɯ ı ɐɯ nsıuƃ ƃǝuǝɹɐʇǝs ıʇs oʍu ʇʎdos' ɐs sǝǝu ıu ʇɥǝ ɟıɹsʇ dosʇ ɐup ʍɥǝu dɹooɟɹǝɐpıuƃ ı ɔoɹɹǝɔʇǝp ouǝ oɟ ʇɥǝ ʇʎdos ʇɥɐʇ ʍǝɹǝ snddosǝp ʇo qǝ ʇɥǝɹǝ ou ɐɔɔıpǝuʇ˙ so ɐןן ıu ɐןן uoʇɥıuƃ ɐןן ʇɥɐʇ sdǝɔıɐן' ɾnsʇ sǝǝıuƃ ʍɥo ʍɐs sǝǝıuƃ ʇɥɐʇ ʇɥǝ ʇǝxʇ ʍɐs ndsıpǝ-poʍu' ɐup oɟ ʇɥǝ dǝodןǝ ʍɥo ʍǝɹǝ' ʍɥo ʍonןp ɔɐʇɔɥ ʇɥǝ sǝɔɹǝʇ ʇɥɐʇ ı pǝɹdǝp nd dnʇʇıuƃ ıu˙

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crazy Mafia (4 / 8-12)
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2012, 11:56:19 pm »

Is this active? I'd like IN if it is.
Pages: [1] 2