Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 44

Author Topic: Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones Kickstart  (Read 79784 times)

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones Kickstart REACHED IN RECORD TIME!!!
« Reply #240 on: June 15, 2012, 04:47:49 pm »

Is there a way to gain access to the alpha, beta, and full version of the game without donating? I don't think I can spare any money to this product, but I am willing to help out.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 15, 2012, 05:09:30 pm »

Is there a way to gain access to the alpha, beta, and full version of the game without donating? I don't think I can spare any money to this product, but I am willing to help out.

I can haz free game plz?
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: June 15, 2012, 06:19:32 pm »

There is a free tech demo but otherwise, no this game is not freeware.

Servant Corps

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 15, 2012, 06:20:49 pm »

I can haz free game plz?
I was just inquiring if there was another way to get the products. Just all. I don't expect to get it for free; I just can't pay for them.
I have left Bay12Games to pursue a life of non-Bay12Games. If you need to talk to me, please email at me at igorhorst at gmail dot com.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 15, 2012, 06:22:10 pm »

I can haz free game plz?
I was just inquiring if there was another way to get the products. Just all. I don't expect to get it for free; I just can't pay for them.
Not sure what LD's plans are for  that but many products have had preorders on the site after the completion of the Kickstarter campaign. It's basically the same thing as donating, though.

bertix

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity is over-rated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 16, 2012, 02:52:00 am »

You probably gonna have to stick to the $25 donation...
That's really the best calue, you will have alpha releases and full release when it eventually comes out....
If it's amazon bothering you we can arrange ouselves , i can pay for your $25 copy and you refund me through paypal...
Set phasers to tsun.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 16, 2012, 02:54:28 am »

You probably gonna have to stick to the $25 donation...
That's really the best calue, you will have alpha releases and full release when it eventually comes out....
If it's amazon bothering you we can arrange ouselves , i can pay for your $25 copy and you refund me through paypal...
Unless you don't want a novel. Then $15 is the best value.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

bertix

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity is over-rated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 16, 2012, 03:00:09 am »

Well the $15 does not give acces to the full game later...
Since you need to donate $5 more to upgrade later.
Set phasers to tsun.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 16, 2012, 03:21:32 am »

Lector: Forum title, a random appearance in the game as an adventurer, thief, soldier, or mercenary, plus the full version of Cult (you'll also have access to alpha and beta versions, of course). You are an esteemed member of the esoteric order!
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

bertix

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity is over-rated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: June 16, 2012, 03:24:08 am »

Sorey i had assumed Anyone who purchases the alpha version CAN later upgrade to the full version (which will eventually be priced at $20, once the game goes beta) for the difference, not at full price (i.e., $5 more - so you will still receive the discount). No, I won't charge you for the game twice in a row - that would just be lame! The alpha version at $10 is there so you can test it without committing to the next tier, if you can't afford it or just want to see how much you like the game before buying the full version.
 You are right scelly...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 04:08:22 am by bertix »
Set phasers to tsun.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #250 on: June 16, 2012, 04:33:31 am »

LD, we should schedule a design jam session sometime this week so our council and demigods can all get together in skype or similar and chat.

bertix

• Bay Watcher
  • Sanity is over-rated.
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 16, 2012, 05:31:46 am »

Just upgraded my pledge to the $70 one...
Set phasers to tsun.

Trefall

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: June 16, 2012, 07:22:06 am »

forsaken: So anyone can up their pledge to $250, and partake in the high council meetings until the kickstarter is over then? No money is withdrawn before the kickstarter ends... ;)

Lord Dullard

• Bay Watcher
  • Indubitably.
    • View Profile
    • Cult: Awakening of the Old Ones
« Reply #253 on: June 16, 2012, 07:31:33 am »

I wouldn't mind holding a meeting or two before the end of the Kickstarter. I think I can take you all at your words that you're not just being devious, haha. I have an appointment this morning that I have to attend to, but once I'm back and I can settle into work for the day I'll get in contact with all of you to see what we can put together.

And, just to throw it out there again - if you buy the alpha, yeah, once you upgrade to the full version you only have to pay the difference, not the full price, so the discount is maintained.

@Servant Corps: Not sure about that. In principle I wouldn't mind finding some 'alternative', but the problem is that I probably can't uphold that same rule for anybody who asks, and that would be unfair of me (not to mention a slap in the face to the people I just asked to pay for a preorder). If you have some kind of skill that you can render (art, music, et cetera) then it's possible I could work something out with you, since that would be of value.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 16, 2012, 07:49:40 am »

I saw this included in a list on RockPaperShotgun and went 'wait, this sounds oddly familiar', and here it is. Congrats on your kickstarter-goal-reaching! Hope everything works out!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 44