Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12

Author Topic: DnD Eberron, Using Maptool  (Read 31040 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: DnD campain! woo.
« Reply #105 on: June 04, 2012, 06:43:41 pm »

Character sheet up, I decided to go for Adamantine to start with. The more I can tank in the early game, the better. I'm not sure if I should get Juggernaut  (or more than two levels anyway) since being immune to all healing will really, really suck.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=408030
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 04, 2012, 06:52:19 pm »

OK, ATM, this is all the people I wanna take. Now we need to start organizing this.

I'm in Central Time

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 04, 2012, 06:53:31 pm »

As am I. I have weekends free, as well as during the day on Monday - Thursday. At least until the next semester of college starts, then I'll probably only have weekends available.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 04, 2012, 06:54:14 pm »

He should take the cheesy way out and become a Warforged Juggernaut.

I'm not sure if that really helps, since it does not give him fast movement or heavy armor usage or make up for the used feat. It mean yeah, it's a okay PRC and if you don't have any other plans it is good to pick up especially since it is early in and early out, but I'm not sure how that is a way out.

immune to all healing will really, really suck.

That is what repair damage is for.

Cript, what about your character?

Looks like other people beat me to it. Ah well.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 04, 2012, 06:54:37 pm »

I'm on summer break, so I'm good anytime.

I usually wake up at 5PM though. :P

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 04, 2012, 06:55:25 pm »

Sorry, Cript. If I ever think I can handle another person, you'll be the first I turn to.  :-[

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 04, 2012, 06:56:52 pm »

That is what repair damage is for.

Are you talking about repair through crafting? Doesn't that take eight hours? I could only be healed when everyone stops for the night in that case, unless you're talking about something else.

Also, @Urist: Some nights Dwarmin and I have another MapTools game. Just noting. >.>

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 04, 2012, 06:58:08 pm »

Wait, did everyone read the rule about starting HP? :I

EveryZig

• Bay Watcher
  • Adequate Liar
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 04, 2012, 07:02:02 pm »

Are you talking about repair through crafting? Doesn't that take eight hours? I could only be healed when everyone stops for the night in that case, unless you're talking about something else.
Artificers have infusions (basically like spells) to 'heal' constructs, which also happen to be the only heals artificers can cast without expending gold, exp, or craft reserve (which is restored by leveling up or eating magic items).

[edit:] Weekends would be best in terms of time. On weekdays I get home from my summer job around 6:30, though I could be home by 5:30 if I get up in the morning an hour earlier.

GAH SO MANY NINJAS
And you haven't even heard about my plan involving miniature throwing knives  :P
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 07:06:31 pm by EveryZig »
Soaplent green is goblins!

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 04, 2012, 07:02:15 pm »

@Urist: Like I said, update the OP with all relevant information/house rules. Otherwise no one will know what you're taking about.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 04, 2012, 07:02:44 pm »

No, it is a spell added to Eberron just for Warforged pretty much. Just take any cure wounds spell and replace the name with repair damage and take away to ability to heal normal people and add the ability to heal constructs. Turns Sorcerers, Wizards, and Artificers into clerics for warforged basically.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 04, 2012, 07:02:59 pm »

You mean Dwarmin's post here and yours right after it? I assumed it was accepted from your comment.

@NinjaZig: Guess who is going to be getting the most protection from me, then? :P

GAH SO MANY NINJAS

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 04, 2012, 07:03:25 pm »

@Urist: Like I said, update the OP with all relevant information/house rules. Otherwise no one will know what you're taking about.

I was being lazy.  :P I'll do it right now for serious.

Phones

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DnD Eberron, Using Maptool
« Reply #118 on: June 04, 2012, 10:50:25 pm »

Who all is playing now? I can't tell and was wondering on a full list.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Re: DnD Eberron, Using Maptool
« Reply #119 on: June 04, 2012, 11:03:39 pm »

5pm central time?  :'( That's like... 3am in the morning for me, I think, since I am shithouse with timezone conversions, even with the internet gadgets that do it for me. I live on the east coast of australia if you'd like to know.

You mind doing it 4 hours after that? 9pm central time? That like, 7am for me, which is much more manageable. 8am for me would be even better, but this depends on everyone's timezones...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 12