Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12

Author Topic: DnD Eberron, Using Maptool  (Read 31024 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: DnD campain! woo.
« Reply #120 on: June 04, 2012, 11:07:28 pm »

@Urist: Like I said, update the OP with all relevant information/house rules. Otherwise no one will know what you're taking about.

I was being lazy.  :P I'll do it right now for serious.

??? My HP is correct. 1d10 for Fighter maxed is 10, +10 for houserule, +4 for Constitution modifier...
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DnD campain! woo.
« Reply #121 on: June 05, 2012, 12:30:37 am »

@Urist: Like I said, update the OP with all relevant information/house rules. Otherwise no one will know what you're taking about.

I was being lazy.  :P I'll do it right now for serious.

??? My HP is correct. 1d10 for Fighter maxed is 10, +10 for houserule, +4 for Constitution modifier...

Just making sure.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: DnD Eberron, Using Maptool
« Reply #122 on: June 05, 2012, 12:42:10 am »

No problem. ^^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 05, 2012, 12:57:42 am »

Guys, I can't port forward for you to be able to connect to the game, so you guys might wanna get Hamachi.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 05, 2012, 01:02:52 am »

I can host, if need be. My set-up should work... but I also have to warn that sometimes my internet cuts me for no reason. If you want to try, just let me know and I'll start one and give you the password/server name.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 05, 2012, 01:04:35 am »

I can host, if need be. My set-up should work... but I also have to warn that sometimes my internet cuts me for no reason. If you want to try, just let me know and I'll start one and give you the password/server name.

That sounds great.  :D

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 05, 2012, 01:07:21 am »

OK. I've started one on version b87, server name EberronServerTest, GM password is currently Urist but you might want to PM me a changed one when you get ready to GM it for real. ^^^ If anyone else is here and wants to log in as a player, their password is Eberron.

EDIT: I'll probably be heading to bed in about an hour or so, but I'll leave it up for awhile anyway. ^^^
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:11:10 am by SeriousConcentrate »

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 05, 2012, 01:26:15 am »

OK. I've started one on version b87, server name EberronServerTest, GM password is currently Urist but you might want to PM me a changed one when you get ready to GM it for real. ^^^ If anyone else is here and wants to log in as a player, their password is Eberron.

EDIT: I'll probably be heading to bed in about an hour or so, but I'll leave it up for awhile anyway. ^^^

"Could not load campain"...?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 05, 2012, 01:30:00 am »

My internet is kind of a dick sometimes. I'll restart the server. Try again in about... five minutes.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 05, 2012, 01:38:33 am »

My internet is kind of a dick sometimes. I'll restart the server. Try again in about... five minutes.
Didn't work
I'll try. Connect to "Myah" as a Player, password "derpy"
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:40:27 am by UristMcDwarf »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2012, 01:44:20 am »

Hmm, I'm getting connection time-outs as well. I don't get it though. It's worked for me before. :-\ Try connecting to me one last time; the GM password has now been set to derpy, same as yours.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2012, 01:48:01 am »

GAWD this is frustrating, do you have hamachi?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2012, 01:59:47 am »

I know I did at one point, but I might have uninstalled it to save space. I think I know what I did to get MapTools working on my computer (Windows 7) so let me walk you through it, assuming you're on the same. Go to Control Panel -> Windows Firewall -> Advanced Controls -> Inbound Rules. See if there's one called IMCPEchoRequest; if there isn't, create it and double-click it. The first tab is General with subsections General and Action; make sure it's enabled in General and Allow The Connection in Action. On the Programs and Services Tabs, click All Programs That Meet Specified Conditions. On the Advanced Tab, in the Profiles section, make sure all three boxes are checked. On the Scope tab, make sure Any IP Address is allowed for both incoming and outgoing. Then on the Protocols and Ports tab, set the Protocol to ICMPv4 and click the Customize button. In this window, click Specific ICMP type, then Echo Request. At the bottom, make sure it's set to 0 in the first dropdown menu and Any in the second.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 05, 2012, 02:06:12 am »

I know I did at one point, but I might have uninstalled it to save space. I think I know what I did to get MapTools working on my computer (Windows 7) so let me walk you through it, assuming you're on the same. Go to Control Panel -> Windows Firewall -> Advanced Controls -> Inbound Rules. See if there's one called IMCPEchoRequest; if there isn't, create it and double-click it. The first tab is General with subsections General and Action; make sure it's enabled in General and Allow The Connection in Action. On the Programs and Services Tabs, click All Programs That Meet Specified Conditions. On the Advanced Tab, in the Profiles section, make sure all three boxes are checked. On the Scope tab, make sure Any IP Address is allowed for both incoming and outgoing. Then on the Protocols and Ports tab, set the Protocol to ICMPv4 and click the Customize button. In this window, click Specific ICMP type, then Echo Request. At the bottom, make sure it's set to 0 in the first dropdown menu and Any in the second.

huh.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 05, 2012, 02:10:03 am »

Sorry for the textdump there. ^^^; Just trying to help out. Let me know when to try again. :3
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12