Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Soldiers keep dropping bolts after being stationed somewhere  (Read 3494 times)

greycat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Soldiers keep dropping bolts after being stationed somewhere
« Reply #30 on: June 06, 2012, 05:57:06 pm »

I'm quite sure that moving the A from one alert to the another on the m a screen does exactly the same thing as cycling through the alert states by pressing t on the s screen.  Making a change on either of them causes the change to show up on the other, in my testing just now (0.34.11).
Hell, if nobody's suffocated because of it, it hardly counts as a bug! -- StLeibowitz

vidboi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Soldiers keep dropping bolts after being stationed somewhere
« Reply #31 on: June 06, 2012, 07:56:49 pm »

I'm quite sure that moving the A from one alert to the another on the m a screen does exactly the same thing as cycling through the alert states by pressing t on the s screen.  Making a change on either of them causes the change to show up on the other, in my testing just now (0.34.11).

Yep, they are exactly the same, the option on the squads screen is just a shortcut to scroll through them.

Nonetheless this has got slightly off topic, and I'd like to bring it back with an even more annoying version of this bug. Not only do my marksdwarves drop their bolts after being stationed, they then move one tile away, start a 'pick up equipment' job, pick up the bolts and drop them again inderfinately. I've also had problems with marksdwarves training at targets. They get the 'go to archry training' job but don't actually move to the target range, and those moved to the range using station commands won't actually train despite having the 'archery training' job.
Pages: 1 2 [3]