Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Your world  (Read 6118 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Your world
« Reply #60 on: June 02, 2012, 06:49:11 am »

"Yes...I'll bring the chili, a little capsicum, a little sugar...and JELLY."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2012, 04:44:39 am »

"What the hell is going on....wait, I need to invent hell first"

And so Nix willed a new planet to exist, made of water.  But this water froze by the god's command, and was hollow.  This circular hollow prison was termed "Hell" and any vile creatures shall be imprisoned. 

However, nothing except the gods could traverse the planets ( yet ).  So Nix made ice tubes.  Using ice tubes, the water god made a tunnel of ice starting from the right side of Snuggles, crossing through Bob, and ending at the left side of Love.  An ice tunnel would then pass through Bob's south, straight into the empty maw of Hell.

When asked about the orgy, Nix simply said "We don't have bodies yet."

OOC: Yes, my post is long and boring.  One of us has to be the straight man in this cosmic comedy. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2012, 06:25:21 am »

"We're gods. We don't NEED bodies."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 07, 2012, 11:23:54 pm »

Yes, but we do need gods to actually take their turns.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 07, 2012, 11:28:28 pm »

((Oops.))

Hakarax gazed upon Love, and saw that it was brightly colored and silly. And thus did he spew forth gummyfolk, in myriad and fruity flavors, to populate its surface, advance and dream, and in all likelihood be eaten alive and screaming by anything that noticed how utterly delicious they were.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 08, 2012, 07:21:58 am »

So we now have gummyfolk up for grabs.
BTW. those fire-children are still available too.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2012, 06:55:21 am »

"Gummyfolk?! You mean Yummyfolk!"

Infurix devours a large portion of the Gummyfolk, before remembering that they were supposed to be making life.

"Eh...they didn't have a concept of death anyway."

In their place, he made Gummyfolk V2's, which besides being utterly inedible (even to a metaphysical god) and had the ability to breed like rabbits, were utterly identical to Gummyfolk.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2012, 05:24:51 pm »

I'm out. Sorry guys...this was fun, but micelus is a total buzzkill. The majority of the 9 days this thread has been running have been spent either waiting for micelus to do his turns, or sitting around in confusion trying to figure out what his turn meant...and all he seems to actually want to do with his turns when he actually gets around to them is screw with other peoples creations.

Have fun. I'm out.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2012, 06:23:40 pm »

PTW, and potentially, eventually (If I get an internet connection at home), hopefully, taking on the role of a god spawned from the negative thoughts and emotions of the various (and hopefully many by the time I hop in) sentient races. I've already got so many ideas swirling around in that lump of tissue inside my skull.

Zeus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2012, 11:40:05 pm »

If this keeps going sign me up on the waitlist.  I'd sign up for the fire people but im not sure what the hell i would do with them.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2012, 12:09:04 am »

I'm out. Sorry guys...this was fun, but micelus is a total buzzkill. The majority of the 9 days this thread has been running have been spent either waiting for micelus to do his turns, or sitting around in confusion trying to figure out what his turn meant...and all he seems to actually want to do with his turns when he actually gets around to them is screw with other peoples creations.

Have fun. I'm out.

I apologize for being a buzzkill...I can quit if you want. As for my lack of creativity, I usually only remember this exists when I'm out of ideas. I legitimately feel bad about making you quit.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 12:11:50 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2012, 04:24:14 am »

If this keeps going sign me up on the waitlist.  I'd sign up for the fire people but im not sure what the hell i would do with them.
I have been thinking that they might be a race modelled after marvin the paranoid android...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]