Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: A very random fantasy RTD Turn 3 up! Shady Dealings and Background information  (Read 5348 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: A very random fantasy RTD Turn 1 up! Information and woes.
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2012, 09:22:08 am »

Waitlist, for when two people die. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2012, 09:32:34 am »

"Just tell them we're going to sell vast amounts of acquired spider silk." Griffon said annoyedly. "Seriously, I shit the stuff, and selling is less suspicious than buying."

^^^ Why random generation can be hilarious.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2012, 09:40:43 am »

^^^ Why random generation can be hilarious.
((Yep. He shits the stuff, and he'll do so in a back alley. That is simply priceless, I wish our characters could have cameras.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2012, 09:47:57 am »

((People pay me good money for a well organized dump. I make a killing when I get a good source of fiber.))
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2012, 09:55:34 am »

I wonder how much spider silk would actually be worth, though, considering that a whole race of spider people exist. Certainly much more than wool, but still less than the silk of creatures that are rarer. Ah, Random generation ftw.  :D

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2012, 10:02:48 am »

Let's not bring real economics into this.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2012, 10:07:04 am »

I wonder how much spider silk would actually be worth, though, considering that a whole race of spider people exist. Certainly much more than wool, but still less than the silk of creatures that are rarer. Ah, Random generation ftw.  :D
((It should be valuable, since we can presume his race comes from very, very far away. I really doubt there would be underworldly tarantulas anywhere near a coastal city.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2012, 10:19:04 am »

((Also, bravo for using Seventh Sanctum. It's my favorite generator site :D))

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2012, 10:20:48 am »

Indeed, although the Tarantulas don`t live in the underworld but in a forest. You are probably right, though, that there shouldn`t be too many around in that province. I can imagine that it would wreak havoc with the mainland silk industry, though.

// Edit, yes, the sevent sanctum is awesome. I took a look at the "Not so serious spells" once and genned a globe of flatulence. That is just awesome.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 10:26:04 am by Lordinquisitor »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2012, 10:26:38 am »

Begin looking for leads to illegal goods merchants.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2012, 11:07:01 am »

Turn is halfway done, i just need the action from Errol. And maybe Caellath wants to specify what he wants to do now, with the tarantula and the deformed one going separate ways for the moment.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2012, 11:10:21 am »

Turn is halfway done, i just need the action from Errol. And maybe Caellath wants to specify what he wants to do now, with the tarantula and the deformed one going separate ways for the moment.
((Help Nirur in finding the merchants. I think Griffon/derm needs some happy private time.))
>Yes?

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2012, 11:15:42 am »

((Just shittin' out silk, fuckin' pain in the ass. Besides, we'd need a sample.))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2012, 05:35:09 pm »

((Must waitlist!)
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2012, 05:59:19 pm »

I keep track of the waitlist, don`t worry. In fact i might even roll up a few characters in advance, because it`s so funny. :P

Well, errol has until tomorrow to post his turn or i will proceed without him. IF he should report back afterwards i might even grant him two actions. Surely not all my turns will be so fast once my holidays are over or once i can find a decent party here, but i guess the others want to see what happens to them.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5