Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: Roll to Oh God What Just Happened. Welcome to the Mansion! Turn 3!  (Read 7147 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Oh God What Just Happened. Welcome to the Mansion! Turn 1!
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2012, 05:11:51 pm »

Go to the meat door!
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2012, 05:12:36 pm »

err, i thought i had shrinking, but okay.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Oh God What Just Happened. ITS RANDOM MAGIC! Turn 1... SOON
« Reply #17 on: May 30, 2012, 05:13:46 pm »

Into the broccoli room I go!

i cant open the spoilers right now. can someone tell me what my stone does?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 30, 2012, 05:13:57 pm »

Oil room!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 05:15:40 pm by UristMcDwarf »

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Oh God What Just Happened. ITS RANDOM MAGIC! Turn 1... SOON
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2012, 05:16:35 pm »

Into the broccoli room I go!

i cant open the spoilers right now. can someone tell me what my stone does?

You have no idea what it does.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2012, 05:19:39 pm »

awesome. . . . i think
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2012, 05:31:00 pm »

Examine and poke painting.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2012, 05:38:51 pm »

Sorry, Urist, accidently overwrote your stuff with the guy above you. Fixed now.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2012, 08:05:05 pm »

Topmost left door.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2012, 09:32:08 pm »

The clocks strike 7 (clocks? No one sees any clocks. But there's certainly ticking, and now...) and the sound of bells can be heard echoing through the house. Gong... Gong... Gong... Gong... Gong... Gong... Gong. Light filters through the trees outside to feebly reach its tendrils into the room - the dying light of a setting soon, the last gasps before the house outside is plunged into darkness.

No need to fear, though - the magically driven candleabras serve their purpose well, pouring out light, and the picture especially has many of their lights directed to it - as the natural light fades, it becomes an ever more central component of the room.

The game has begun, and most of the players waste no time in scouting out the house.

Ochita
Go to meat door

[Master Roll:5]
You open the door to reveal a large room with several elegant tables. There's a fireplace against one wall, and pictures of parrots and peackocks and serimas and birds of paradise. Eclectic taste in birds. The far two walls have many large windows looking into the gardens, and one of them has large glass doors leading onto a patio beyond. Technically, you only need to sstay on the grounds to win the challenge... venturing into the garden should be allowed, you think.
There's also a large piano tucked in the right corner of the room, opposite the door, just on the other side of the fireplace. Unlike the rest of the room, which seems meticulously clean, it's covered in a fine layer of dust.

Along the wall to the left, You see a door that opens out into who knows where.

You are clearly looking into some sort of dining room.

Derm
Go to salt door

[Master Roll: 3]
You kick open the salt door. On the other side is a big room with a long central table, a bunch more stupid paintings, a bunch of cupboards, some stoves, some iceboxes... ah! A kitchen! This must be where the servants prepare their food. There is a thin, plain door to your left, and a larger door that opens inward, leading to another room. Unfortunately, not labeled.

Urist
Oil room!

[Master Roll: 5]
You step to the meat door, and gently, carefully open it up. On the opposite side is a short hallway, with some stairs on the left descending into darkness, and a large, dimly lit stone room beyond. It contains a large circle carved into the floor in the center, and a strange onyx alter of some sort opposite the door. You can't see either wall of the room without moving through the hallway... and passing by the stairs. You can't even see what's lighting the room. Definitely creepy, though, and... you think you can make out some items on the altar. Valuables, perhaps?

Caellath
Examine and poke painting.

[Master Roll: 2]
(You climb the stairs to the painting and run your fingers along the canvas. It is rough to the touch, and yields only slightly before you hit the hard back of the painting. It does smell a bit odd... but you can't place it.

Nothing seems out of the ordinary about it aside from that. Nope, perfectly normal painting here.

You do note that the top doors are (in order, starting on the left side closest to the front door) A twirling flame inside a white snowflake, some sort of bubbling stuff, a white disk with an orange sun icon emblazoned on it, and a black disc with a crescent moon in it.

Sinpwn
Topmost left door

[Master Roll: 2]
You step up to the yeast room... well,

Dragor, 10ebbor10, zomara do nothing
[Master Roll: 6]
The three of them stand around, gawking at the scenery. You each notice a strange design at your feet - the rug of the room seems to be some sort of celestial calendar thingamajiggy. Also, they shoved some sort of care package in after you, and you only just noticed. Huh. Inside it are some nice warm coats (3 of them, of course), 3 sleeping bags, two tents, and 42 servings of hot cocoa powder.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 06:50:54 pm by GlyphGryph »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2012, 09:35:13 pm »

Grab some rations and head through the left door.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2012, 09:49:50 pm »

GET VALUABLES.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2012, 09:53:31 pm »

Go though the left door.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Oh God What Just Happened. Welcome to the Mansion! Turn 2!
« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2012, 10:20:57 pm »

Go through the crescent moon door posthaste.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5