Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What was that game called...  (Read 1163 times)

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
What was that game called...
« on: May 30, 2012, 06:33:05 am »

I was reminded of an older game, I want to say it was for the Sega Master System, possibly the NES. You play as this kid and the game starts with the king telling you not to open any doors. Well, you do anyways, and every door takes you to a different level. You attack by throwing candy at stuff, and you can burrow under ground.

Come to think of it, was this a cartoon too?

It's on the tip of my tongue, but I just can't remember.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What was that game called...
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 08:13:47 am »

Only a simple mind can be certain.

Cecilff2

• Bay Watcher
  • PikaaAAAAあああああ
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 11:36:26 am »

I was reminded of an older game, I want to say it was for the Sega Master System, possibly the NES. You play as this kid and the game starts with the king telling you not to open any doors. Well, you do anyways, and every door takes you to a different level. You attack by throwing candy at stuff, and you can burrow under ground.

You're mixing both the game and the movie up in your description.

The game is Little Nemo:Dream Master.  The cartoon is Little Nemo(It had Rene Auberjonois in it which automatically made it awesome).
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:38:34 am by Cecilff2 »
There comes a time when you must take off the soft, furry slippers of a boy and put on the shoes of a man.
Unless of course they don't fit properly and your feet blister up like bubble wrap.
Oh ho ho, but don't try to return the shoes, because they won't take them back once you've worn them.
Especially if that fat pig Tony is at the desk.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 09:38:50 pm »

Please post it in the proper thread @ http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=37043.msg3272545#msg3272545
I was not aware of this thread. I don't usually go on the "other games" forum. I'll keep it in mind :).

You're mixing both the game and the movie up in your description.

The game is Little Nemo:Dream Master.  The cartoon is Little Nemo(It had Rene Auberjonois in it which automatically made it awesome).
TY!