Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: The Vault - Main  (Read 10015 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: The Vault - Main
« Reply #120 on: June 14, 2012, 07:22:56 pm »

"Y-yes mam."
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 15, 2012, 02:21:55 am »

Spoiler: Jurith Creyn (click to show/hide)

"I'm...busy!" Jurith shouted over at Sil.

He stepped forward and thoroughly examined the fainted dog, using any of his implements to take full matters into his hands, and to check for anything useful on it. Like if it's magical or not. Nevertheless: He also attempts to restore it to it's original form, and perhaps tries to heal himself and others around him.

He also takes a swig from his waterskin and a bit of his salted rations as he does so.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 15, 2012, 05:32:27 am »

"I'm okay for it though!" Jan calls out at Sil. Sheathing his weapon, Jan walks over to Sil, And does what Sil needs him to do.

Spoiler: Jan (Ochita) (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #123 on: June 15, 2012, 12:24:11 pm »

Landren [2+1+1+4] fails to make any progress in creating the spell.

He eats some rations and a little sip. He now has 0/0 thirst/hunger.

Sil, enlisting Albi and Jan, throws all three levers. They finally stick in the lowered position, and with a heavy grinding sound the doors slide close.

The resounding boom echoes throughout the hall.

Aaron tries to calm down the wounded dog, [17] and probably it works. He isn't too sure, because the dog is rather unconscious at the moment.

Jurith examines the dog. It has strange scars and wounds all over it, along with a jagged hexagonal mark on its ribs. He uses magic ...

[3-2,8-2,15-2] ... and nothing happens, other than the fact that it seemed to grow even more ragged and deformed.

Jurith uses 1 power, which is swiftly restored from the environment.

((Tiruin, Jurith has no skill numbers listed in his sheet o_o))

Ambient magic: 46/50(s)

Main hall
(Hall A)1*2*3*4*5*6*7*8*
|
9*10*11*12*13*14*15*
(Hall B)1*2*3*4*5*6*7*8*
|
9*10*11*12*13*14*15*
(Hall C)1*2*3*4*5*6*7*8*
|
9*10*11*12*13*14*15*

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 15, 2012, 04:42:43 pm »

Aaron tries to heal the wounded dog. It would be cool to have an animal side kick.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 15, 2012, 05:41:06 pm »

"An-nything else mam?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 15, 2012, 06:06:57 pm »

"No, you've done well," Sil said, making a shooing motion with her hand. The fact that the doors hadn't sprung open, that the levers had properly sealed the vault, and that he was obviously terrified of her convinced her that he didn't need his face eaten or anything. Not that she had been serious about that part.

As for her... well, they still needed to get those farms up or they'd all starve. Or, some of them would starve after eating the others, depending on the timeframe. At worst, they might have to go gather seeds and livestock from outside.

Search circular room for other interesting features. When that's done, check if C11 is still locked.

Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 15, 2012, 07:19:39 pm »

Landren was not deaf to all the bickering around the halls, and the fact keys are needed was also overheard by him; it seems a person started to hack away at doors without giving much thought to it. The knight ponders the matters for a moment and seems to decide on taking action; he sighs and stands up before starting to walk towards the nearest locked door.

Landren concentrates his Magitech Conversion power into transforming the thumb of the hand he had been using to hold the shield into a "master-key" (used by thieves). 

Spoiler: Landren Caelumcursor (click to show/hide)
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #128 on: June 15, 2012, 07:27:13 pm »

Aaron notices that the dog isn't wounded much, just bruises. Whether or not it would be tame when it wakes up is another question.

Sil searches the circular room. 12 There aren't many interesting things in it, except maybe for three sets of keys on a rack, and the various tables and chairs seeming to indicate this was a sort of lounge. There even is a brazier of sorts in the middle.

Landren concentrates ...
15,9,9 His shield-hand's thumb morphs into a key. Whether or not it is actually a masterkey, and whether or not it is a masterkey of the same maker of the doors here is an unknown.

Main hall
(Hall A)1*2*3*4*5*6*7*8*
|
9*10*11*12*13*14*15*
(Hall B)1*2*3*4*5*6*7*8*
|
9*10*11*12*13*14*15*
(Hall C)1*2*3*4*5*6*7*8*
|
9*10*11*12*13*14*15*

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 15, 2012, 07:39:06 pm »

Aaron looks for somewhere he can put the dog, somewhere where it can't get out and start killing us.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 15, 2012, 07:45:14 pm »

((@Spinal_Taper: Kill the dog. Thou must.))

Landren stares at the key he just produced. It probably won't help much.

Landren tries the key at all the locked doors. If it fails, he proceeds to search for a new door or wood at the storage. 

Spoiler: Landren Caelumcursor (click to show/hide)
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 15, 2012, 08:37:20 pm »

Sil stared blankly at the keys. Had they been there before? She certainly hadn't noticed them before.

Grab keys. Attempt to unlock B7, trying each key in sequence until I've gone through them all or found the right key.

The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 15, 2012, 10:41:03 pm »

Carefully cut away rem door from B-15 and reattach it to B-8.

Head back to C-4 and acquire a hammer and a screwdriver. use tools to detach the door from C-3. If successful, reattach to B-8.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 01:04:29 am by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 15, 2012, 10:45:30 pm »

Carefully cut away door from B-15 and reattach it to B-8.
((Hey Irony, the guy keeps trying to destroy doors. Please get Sil to bark at him once more.

@micelus: We just got some keys, we might find a new door or wood, no need to provoke more destruction :P))
>Yes?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 15, 2012, 11:05:16 pm »

((He's being well-meaning about it now, though. :P

The wood or whatever is a good idea, though.))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11