Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: -:Age of Earth:- Nations At War; The Talari Free State, The Empire of Lions  (Read 2656 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Construction
Sesalum
-Improved infrastructure
-Golem workshop

Talaris
-Improved mines
-Library
-Shipyard

Recruitment
-Apprentice mage
-Ironside MK. 1*(See below)

Research
Leader goes and helps the Grand library. Research should go into defensive siege weaponry and Golems. (The Kalkari empire has troubles with it's financing. If we hold it of long enough it will go for a truce/collapse)

Military movements
Captain Graves, The new Ironside and the newly trained mage are sent to reinforce the Lion's Gate.

Economy
Chest: 5000
Income: +1000 (+250)
Expenses: 5000
----------------
Total: 1000(+250)

Resources:
Inventory:100
Income:+10 (+10)
Expenses: 40
--------------------
Total:70(+10)

Spoiler: Unrelated spoiler (click to show/hide)

This good? I left out the extra Ironside in favour of an apprentice, but otherwise it is the same and more.[/i]
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 01:47:18 pm by 10ebbor10 »

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile

That's good, and we need to get our gold production up in the next few turns unless we want a shortage of that.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile

I agree with the gold improvement. Maybe Improved Infrastructure somewhere?

Also you forgot a 0 somewhere. It says "Expenses: 500" instead of 5000.

I totally agree with Golems research. I want those mechas!

Put a  8) if you want our next mecha Golem to look like this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

We're currently doing an infrastructure improvement already. We might be able to do another next turn, and then we are limited to port expansions. On that note, maybe we can sell resources. Whitout cash we ain't gonna to need them anyway.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile

Can we also get poor infrastructure on the Lion's gate? That would leave us with only 250 gold left, not sure if we want to spend all our gold this turn.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Can we also get poor infrastructure on the Lion's gate? That would leave us with only 250 gold left, not sure if we want to spend all our gold this turn.
I think's that a fortress, and not a city. Also we would spending cash we haven't even recieved yet.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can build constructions at the Lion's Gate, but at a certain point it will basically have its own city there, and if it were to fall when it acts as both a fortress and a city then your morale will be crippled greatly. Just keep that in mind :3

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile

(Excuse me for my rping)

"My lord, while all this construction and growth is a good enough start to rebuilding,we must always think of other matters at hand...Like your...lack of marriage. Yes sir, I know you have a distaste for it, but if we are to survive, we need an alliance with a powerful family...Let me find a bride, on your behalf sir."

So, can we?

I agree with ebbor.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I quess I'll act as the King during RP))

"If that is what you seek go ahead, and search for one, but I will decide upon the one I will marry no one else. There is much that is going on at this moment though, and I say we postpone any official marriage arrangements till after we've resolved this war."

((:3 Not sure what your going for with the marriage thing, but could be useful for you guys , who knows :P ...))

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(I've just been playing CKII lately and it just doesn't seem right that we're unmarried...Then again, I'm expecting someone to claim the throne due to being a very distant relative.)
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile

Oh right. Heir(s). It may be useful.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: World Events/Actions (click to show/hide)

The work in the Capital rapidly increases, and people flood the street as your orders are carried out, market places are expanded, new wells made, and the city itself expands greatly as your people begin to flourish under the new rule. A better infrastructure is put int place under your command, and the fledgling trade of your country expands slightly as your people begin to trade between the smaller villages, and towns of your nation, and the larger cities. Of course when this is finished one of your advisers brings up a economical problem, all your money is generated from trade within the country, and very little trade with other countries takes place due to the blockade placed on the pass to Lion's Gate, he also brings news of a possible trade deal between your nation, and the Daketh-Qin. The gist of the deal is that we send them proximately half of our resources we generate in exchange for 50 gold per unit of resource.

Along side the infrastructure upgrade you over see the construction of a Golem Workshop which will allow you to point the sharp minds of your people into creating better, and more advanced Golems for use in war. The place is a beauty by the time it is finished, thousands of tools, books, and precious relics are contained within to help those who follow this path create what must be created. Upon finishing this you head to the Port City of Talaris to check the orders you had given there.

The work on the Shipyard had gone well, those who worked on the building saw its importance, and managed to finish it within twenty days of your order to begin its construction. It stands now as a shining beacon to your people for the progress forward, and it shall be vital to your wish to rule the whole of the world, and bring about an age of peace. As you inspect the Shipyard itself the workers bring you to a small ship on one of the many docks within, and you find an ancient relic from the Great War, an aquatic golem of sorts. Its surface is riddled with holes and dents, but none of the key components seem to be damaged other then the Magic Generator, which your Golem Crafters report they sadly do not have the abilites to fix at the moment.

Elsewhere, on the outskirts of Talaris there ancient mines have been expanded, and updated with a rail system allowing faster transportation of minerals, and supplies throughout the complex. As you watch miners loading carts, and an Industrial Golem moving carts between rails. You hear the foreman tell you the method is much faster then it used to be, and nod as you dismiss him and leave the mine. The last place you visit in Talaris is the newly constructed Library. Despite being finished just a week earlier the entire first floor of it is crammed with books, and several people flit about the shelves pulling down books, writing notes, or simply reading in the silent atmosphere.   

When you finally return to the Capital what you find is a report telling you that the overseeing of the new Ironside Golem, and its transport had went well and it was now being put to work as it should be at the Lion's Gate. You also find a report stating that Captain Graves had visited the Capital in your absence, and recruited an Apprentice Mage into the army to accompany him to the Lion's gate and aid in its defense. You shake your head, and laugh as you remember how proactive, and stubborn that man could be. If it was him you're sure he could hold the Gate against an army of millions with nothing but a group of militia. The rest of your time is spent in the Grand Library as you aid those there in their research.

Spoiler: The Talari Free State (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Military Forces (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Recruitment (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lord Falsey (click to show/hide)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Send an envoy to the mercs, requesting the reason of their presence. Subtly ask for their price.

Open up trade negotiations with the Daketh-Qin. Ask 60 per resource.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

yourfears

• Bay Watcher
  • immortalis redundus
    • View Profile

Send an envoy to the mercs, requesting the reason of their presence. Subtly ask for their price.

Open up trade negotiations with the Daketh-Qin. Ask 60 per resource.

+1

voice of evil reason

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile

Buy the port expansion for Talaris.

Pages: 1 [2] 3