Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: -:Age of Earth:- Nations At War; The Talari Free State, The Empire of Lions  (Read 2654 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In this world magic exists in the form of the ability to manipulate certain elements which lead to the creation of Golems (IE: Mechs). You are a young King/Queen that has just taken over a small kingdom in world where the coming war is inevitable, it your task to lead your people to freedom, peace, or whatever goal it is you have set forth for your nation to accomplish. It is your royal duty to accomplish these goals be it through force, diplomacy, backstabbing, or whatever means you consider righteous, but to survive in this world you must protect your nations people, and hope to one day accomplish those lofty goals. But first you must check the nation's records, and they say ...

Nation's Name:
Nation Focuses: Pick Three
A) Agriculture
B) Industry
C) Magic Study
D) Education
E) Expansion
F) Production
G) Economy
H) Pilot Training
I) Golem Manufacturing
J) Defensive Focus

Leader's Name:
Leader's Skills: Pick Two
A) Genius
B) Master of Economics
C) Born Leader
D) Talented Warrior
E) Skilled Controller
F) Silver-Tongued Diplomat
G) Unrivaled Mage
H) Grand Inventor

World Type: Pick one
A) Gaia - The Perfect World, numerous landmasses, diverse resources, large population, no predators, and peaceful life.
B) Earth - This world has seen some wars, its resources have depleted over the years, bu they are far from disappearing all together, and the medium population inhabits it well.
C) Dystopia - The world is a massive inhospitable wasteland, its resources are few, and its poulation even lees. What little there is gather around havens where resources are gathered in small 'abundance'

Setting: Pick One
A) Growing Tensions - The tensions in the world are growing, and small skirmishes, and border wars are breaking out, but no true all out wars are on the horizon
B) Warring Nations - Several nations are at war, many still remain neutral, but the number of battles, and war declarations are growing by the week.
C) The End is Nigh - All-out war covers the world, all nations are geared, and moving machines of war in search of territory. The effect this will have on the world, and its people is unknown but it shall be a heavy toll to pay.

Goals: Pick Two
A) Amass Wealth
B) Bring Peace to the Realm
C) Conquer the World
D) Become the most advanced People in the Realm
E) Something else

Spoiler: GM Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 03:37:57 am by adwarf »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: -:Age of Earth:- Nations At War
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 09:59:07 pm »

CDE

AG

C

C

BC

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 10:26:05 pm »

FGI

EB

B

A

AB

Nation Name: The Talari Free State
Leader Name:Lord/Lady Falsey
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Noodlerex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 10:29:51 pm »

I am known as Lord Evergreen the unrivalled mage and Grand inventor
We live on earth
our nations focuses are: Magic Study, Expansion and Golem creation
the land is filled with strife and many nations are at war.
and our goals are to conquer the world and become the most advanced people in the world.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 11:15:57 pm »

BDG

Alabus Sesalum
AH

C

C

BD

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: World Gen Loading ... (click to show/hide)

You stand on the balcony of your palace overlooking your capital city, the grand beauty Sesalum, far below, your citizens go about their daily work in the markets and streets of the city while your guards patrol the walls, and city proper. This, and much more all yours now that your Father has fallen in battle, once your nation had been far greater then this, but the war that now raged across this continent enveloped the lands. Now only the grand Twin Cities of the Talari State, and the legendary Lion's Gate are all that remain in your grasp, the rest is overrun with rebels, mercenaries, bandits, and the foul creatures of this world. Much work fills the city below, but the great Golem Foundries stand silent as they have for many years now, the supplies needed to run them long since dried up, but now supply trains work their way towards the Foundries baring the resources required to bring it back to its former glory. Your empire is now little more then a ruined army, ailing cities, and ancient Golems not used since the first Great Wars.

War ravages your world as the numerous resources it once had begin to dry up, and its population dwindles as millions die in the wars fought over these precious resources. In this world every last scrap an cause a war, and this has engrained in you a goal that is fueled by fiery determination, conquer the entire world, and bring about an age of prosperity and peace that has never before been seen. To accomplish that you have much at your disposal, but first you must face the most pressing of threats. For the past three months the Kalkari Empire have been pressing onwards towards your nation, your Father led a force of ten thousand strong to delay them long enough for your to prepare, and reports say that he managed to severely cripple the invading forces buying you more time, but how much time you can't be sure ... As you contemplate your next course of action your adviser, Lelias, walks onto the balcony beside you with a notepad in hand. His gruff voice breaks you from the trance as he speaks, "My Lord, it is time we have done all the basic preparations, and such. What are your orders?"

Spoiler: The Talari Free State (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Military Forces (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Recruitment (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lord Falsey (click to show/hide)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Construction
Sesalum
-Improved infrastructure
-Golem workshop

Talaris
-Improved mines
-Library

Recruitment
-Apprentice mage
-Ironside MK. 1*(See below)

Research
Leader goes and helps the Grand library. Research should go into defensive siege weaponry and Golems. (The Kalkari empire has troubles with it's financing. If we hold it of long enough it will go for a truce/collapse)

Military movements
Captain Graves, The new Ironside and the newly trained mage are sent to reinforce the Lion's Gate.

Economy
Chest: 5000
Income: +1000 (+250)
Expenses: 4500
----------------
Total: 1500(+250)

Resources:
Inventory:100
Income:+10 (+10)
Expenses: 40
--------------------
Total:70(+10)

Spoiler: Unrelated spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 10:14:55 am by 10ebbor10 »

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Unrelated spoiler (click to show/hide)
Thats where I got the name from yep, but sadly they are not shaped like those (If they were those you'd conquer the world easily :3)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Questions:
-Do our cities have acces to water? (Ie can we build ports and such-)
-Has our capital got acces to mineral resources (Can we build a mine there)

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile

How much does each construction cost? I cant see anything about that.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

How much does each construction cost? I cant see anything about that.
It's all in abbrevations. Float your mouse over it and they should appear.
There, broke them up for you.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile

Construction

Sesalum
-Improved infrastructure
-Library

Talaris
-Improved mines
-Shipyard

Recruitment

Two Mk. I Ironside Assault Classes

Gold
Starting:      5000
Income:    +1000
Expenses:  -4250

Balance:      1750

Rescources
Starting:     100
Income:   +10
Expenses: -45

Balance:     65

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

We already have a library in Sesalum and we don't know wherether Talaris connected to the Sea or not.

Besides, if we're going to go all out mech, we'll want a workshop to improve them, and an extra mage is always useful.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry about that forgot to add this
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile

We already have a library in Sesalum and we don't know wherether Talaris connected to the Sea or not.

Besides, if we're going to go all out mech, we'll want a workshop to improve them, and an extra mage is always useful.

Oh, I didnt see the Grand library when I was looking over the current constructions, and wouldnt we have some RP this first turn from it?
I dont think we would have the option for a Shipyard if we couldnt even make one.

EDIT: You ninja'd me with that map. So Shipyard is a go. Also just place that library in Talaris.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 11:59:27 am by Roboboy33 »

Pages: [1] 2 3