Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: -:Age of Earth:- Nations At War; The Talari Free State, The Empire of Lions  (Read 2648 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Quote from: Turn orders
Construction
Sesalum

Talaris
-Port expansion

Recruitment
None

Research
-Guerilla combat golem, specially modified to fight in the mountains (Explosives, ambush, very mobile)
-Defensive siege golem (Or just defensive siege weaponry in general)
-Old golem repair

-Workshop: Siege weaponry

-College of Magic: Train the apprentices and such

Military movements
Training drills. Check the stockpiles in case of a siege. Each city/fort needs to have supplies to last half a year. The Lions gate needs to last longer and have resources for repair

Other
Send an envoy to the mercs, requesting the reason of their presence. Subtly ask for their price.

Open up trade negotiations with the Daketh-Qin. Ask 60 per resource.

Getting the deal is more important than getting a better price though. See if they would be willing to buy even more resources in the future.

Economy
Chest: 1000
Income: +1250
Trade: 500( +100(negotiations)
Expenses: 1000
----------------
Total:  1750 (+100)

Resources:
Inventory:70
Income:+20
Expenses: 10
Trade: -10
--------------------
Total: 70

Also, what are pilots for?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pilots are the only ones that are capable of controlling Golems effectively, a certain number is generated per turn, and you need those to actual have your golems move, and such.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Pilots are the only ones that are capable of controlling Golems effectively, a certain number is generated per turn, and you need those to actual have your golems move, and such.
So we can only use 2 golems right, now. Nevertheless, we have time enought to wait for more pilots, the economy comes first.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All your golems can be piloted, but you can only make two more golems this turn and have them actually work.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile

I suggest we set up a Pilot academy somewhere then. And also, we should fund a subtle recon mission to the nearby fortresses/cities, both to compare their garrison against ours (as I suspect our military is quite small) and to get a map of the larger area.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

I suggest we set up a Pilot academy somewhere then. And also, we should fund a subtle recon mission to the nearby fortresses/cities, both to compare their garrison against ours (as I suspect our military is quite small) and to get a map of the larger area.
Might want to build it later. At the moment we can barely pay for 2 golems a turn, and that's if we cancel all other things. Besides, untill the others rebuild their army nothing happens. (Worst case scenario is attack in 2 turns.)

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll go with ebbor's plan, except let's put our expansion trait to work by recruiting 2 militia to patrol the mountains. They can warn us of sneak attacks and be used for flanking if the enemy gets through. Also, bump. 
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

Seems like a good idea to me.

WraithLord24

• Bay Watcher
  • I appear then disappear without a trace.
    • View Profile

Interesting game posting to watch. ;D
Im a Lurker I tend to disappear dont just assume im totally gone cause Ill then pop up at odd times.
Pages: 1 2 [3]