Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33

Author Topic: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play  (Read 20975 times)

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play
« Reply #225 on: June 02, 2012, 06:42:42 pm »

Jim, never taking his eyes off of Phantom and the thing he was looking at, Leans over and bangs his hand on the wall.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: June 02, 2012, 07:00:36 pm »

((breaking and rescuing))

Furtuka hears him and turns towards the source of the noise.

" I would recommend stepping away from the wall."
It's FEF, not FEOF

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: June 02, 2012, 08:01:40 pm »

((Still behind bookcase))

Phantom looks at the thing, about the size of a large mouse it keeps making these "buu" sounds and seems harmless enough. 

Deciding that it's just too cute to be dangerous, he picks it up. 

Then Jim bangs his head on the wall causing Phantom to spring up and hit his head on the  back wall again, swinging the bookcase around and sending Jim flying into Furtaka.

Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: June 02, 2012, 08:05:11 pm »

((standing in Phantom's room))

"...or you could just do that. I suppose that's been taken care of so...    what's up?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: June 02, 2012, 09:12:06 pm »

A bundle of thick, black clothing tumbles out of the snow and into the Bay12 apartments. The snow-covered mammoth pulls down the scarf from it's mouth, letting out a sharp breath. "D-damn, it's c-cold o-outside." The person shivering in the mass of clothes clearly had a feminine voice, and that person took note of it. 'So, I guess I'm a girl this time around?...I'll get used to it. I want to see myself in the mirror though.' Trudging up to the front desk, TCM presses down on the bell-lever, as it lets out an audible ring for the hotel staff to hear.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: June 02, 2012, 09:40:30 pm »

((Phantom's room))

"Hi Furt! So how've things been since..you know? I've stopped shooting things up. I'm a helluva lot less hot headed now. Also apparently there's a swinging bookcase in here...ever recall anything like that?"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: June 02, 2012, 09:52:39 pm »

((Lobby.))

"Hello. New tenant? The landlord's out right now, but his assistant should be down soon. He went upstairs to help out another tenant or something like that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to finish packing for my trip to Mars. Stay out of the parking lot." Finishing talking, Doom goes back to his room, returning a minute later, wearing his backpack. As he steps into the lobby, a loud road and crash is heard from outside. "Well, there's my ride. Have a good day. Oh, and the name's Doom." He steps outside, boarding the space ship. The door closes behind him, and it takes off again, leaving a small crater in the parking lot. There's a small sign on the outside of his door reading "Out on a job. Please leave a message in the inbox or come back later." There's a small box mounted on the door with some blank pieces of paper and a pen in it.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: June 02, 2012, 09:56:18 pm »

((Phantom's room))

"Well not specifically. But to be honest I'm surprised we didn't run into any of that kind of stuff till now considering the way the apartments are. But anyways, it's been good I guess. I toured around the world for a while with the old zoo I use to maintain here, helping people with their problems along the way. That is, until most of it got eaten up by a time space distortion ...thing.
   That's actually why I came back here actually. Sensors found that the distortion was similar to the ones created by that triceratops monster we ran into once. Tell me, has the subbasement been acting up lately?"
It's FEF, not FEOF

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: June 02, 2012, 09:59:43 pm »

((Phantom's Room))

"I've actually just ducked down into Moscow recently. I'm hiding from some rather nasty individuals, and I just got here, so I couldn't tell you. But judging from Fniff's catatonic state, shit hasn't changed much."

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: June 02, 2012, 10:06:35 pm »

((Lobby.))

"Hello. New tenant? The landlord's out right now, but his assistant should be down soon. He went upstairs to help out another tenant or something like that. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to finish packing for my trip to Mars. Stay out of the parking lot." Finishing talking, Doom goes back to his room, returning a minute later, wearing his backpack. As he steps into the lobby, a loud road and crash is heard from outside. "Well, there's my ride. Have a good day. Oh, and the name's Doom." He steps outside, boarding the space ship. The door closes behind him, and it takes off again, leaving a small crater in the parking lot. There's a small sign on the outside of his door reading "Out on a job. Please leave a message in the inbox or come back later." There's a small box mounted on the door with some blank pieces of paper and a pen in it.

-Lobby-

TCM watches in silence at the events before her. After Doom exits on is spaceship, she shrugs and verbally utters, "Well then."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: June 02, 2012, 10:44:59 pm »

((Phantom's room))

"Ah well, I suppose I can ask Fniff about it when he wakes up. That reminds me, I managed to save Zanz's head from being sucked into the vortex. I need to go get it out of the Basement Delver's back and give it to Shade. Just tell me if you find anything."

Furtuka turns around and walks downstairs
It's FEF, not FEOF

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #236 on: June 03, 2012, 04:07:11 am »

((Just outside of Phantom's room, in plain Horror-style of *You turn the corner there is the monster* ))
"What do you want to give me furtuka?" Shade asks visibly interested, never mind everyone saw him leaving for his room.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: June 03, 2012, 09:51:48 am »

((outside Phantoms room))

"ZanZ's head. You know, the dragon Jim and I killed. I remember you said you were friends with him..."
It's FEF, not FEOF

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #238 on: June 03, 2012, 12:14:51 pm »

((outside Phantoms room))
"Oh! To Zanz or not to Zanz, that is the problem" as Shade replied that with a wide smile, he moved his hand forward, in wait for the decapitated head of his *friend*.
"I should ask you if there's something you want beforehand, but i'm sure you are not such an egoistical individual as to ask something in exchange from a fully mature dem...ehm, retired person, who can pretty much con even the smartest people in the world into making the worst out of their wishes, right?" he said it with a kind smile, as he awaited Furtuka to hand over the head.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: June 03, 2012, 12:16:13 pm »

((Spinal's Room))

Spinal entered his room, and glanced at what was left for him. A couch, a couple of chairs, a table, and what appeared to be a very grumpy, very muscular, KGB agent. As according to secret agent regulations, the agent wore a skintight jumpsuit. Unfortunately for Spinal, this one just happened to be male.
"We have been searching for you, Mr. Gorsky. You do not believe you can simply escape Russia, do you?"

Spinal coughed and lit up a cigarette.

"No, I didn't. I thought I could intricately escape from Russia."

The agent didn't reply, instead reaching for his hip holster. Spinal quaked. His eyes flew open, remaining unblinking. Then, his jaw formed a deep, most likely disturbed grin.

"CATCH ME IN HELL, KGB SCUMBAG!"

Then, Spinal ran out the door with the speed of a damned man escaping Saint Peter, heading for the  stairs.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33