Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33

Author Topic: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play  (Read 20952 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play
« Reply #120 on: May 29, 2012, 03:49:30 pm »

Fniff looks at Jim, and smiles. "John is busy talking with her, I'm afraid. She's up at 6E. Any news on the... Subbasement, front?" Fniff sighs. "I heard you were doing research."

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #121 on: May 29, 2012, 04:02:12 pm »

The man knocked once more at the door, then, tired for not receiving an answer from the inside, entered the apartment, it had some kind of nostalgic feeling, being once more in an apartment complex of the Bay12.
"Is anyone here? I'd like to rent a room if possible."
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 29, 2012, 04:07:07 pm »

"Well all right. I've compiled what research I had from the previous apartment into one file; it's in the lobby for all to read. Now then, how about I go and meet Masha.." Jim walks away and out of the kitchen, heading towards the stairwell past the lobby. He sees the man in the suit standing there, and offers one palm outwards; "Not now, I'm busy getting familiar with a lethal Russian lady."

Strutting up the stairs he gets to Masha's room, and politely knocks on the door frame.

"Hello? I hear that there's a rather dangerous woman living around these parts."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2012, 04:07:41 pm »

Fniff stood up and looked at Shade through the open door, then walked over and met him.

"Hello! We do have rooms, yes." Fniff nodded.

Inside the room...

Masha grins and then plunges a syringe deep into his back, then presses down. John feels his heart race beyond what it should, and he feels like he is a conduit. His flesh seems to tighten and loosen in several places, and he can't breath... Is he dying? Or simply going mad? When it is over, he feels shaky in his legs but for some reason... He seems to feel everything in his body, and somehow knows how to... twist it.

"Sorry about that. Now, a certain company called Simple Genetic Solutions would very much like to... hone your new services. We'll pay you 100,000 a month, better then your job at Kommissar's Kitchen where you were sleeping on the fryer. You can accept, or you can just walk away and never know what happened to you. What do you say, John?"

Outside the room...

There is a quiet wincing sound inside the room, then some female talking.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 04:13:34 pm by Fniff »

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #124 on: May 29, 2012, 04:12:46 pm »

"Well...don't mind me then."
So we already start with russian femme fatales? Still a better love story than that time...
"I'm Shade, by the way!" the man exclaims with a hand wave, as the man leaves his premises.
Then, another man appears, and Shade, a man which appears in his young thirties, with a small black goatee and hazel eyes, removes his hat, to reveal black hair, as dark as charcoal.
"Hello there, do you perhaps have a certain...Hell place available? Last apartments had that. Somewhere dark, and possibly warm will do fine."
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 29, 2012, 04:21:12 pm »

John winced, then swore under his breath. "Jeez, 's not like that's something you expect every day. Sure I'll take the job, on two conditions. One, you tell me everything you know 'bout m'father.  Two, I get to quit whenever I please. 'm not going to sell m'soul away to this, and I certainly ain't goin' t'do it when I don't want."

MEANWHILE
A short-looking figure in an oversized fedora and a trenchcoat was walking down the street, when they noticed a policeman talking with a man with a rifle whilst a large woman looked on from her motorcycle a short distance away. "Well," the figure grinned, "this may just make my day interesting."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 29, 2012, 04:23:41 pm »

Doom walked out of the kitchen after washing out his ramen bowl. Seeing the new man, he stopped, holding his hand out for a handshake. "Hi, the name's Doom. You new here?"
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #127 on: May 29, 2012, 04:24:55 pm »

While everything else happens, a certain Alexander Kyrby makes his way to the Bay12 apartments. His black trilby and loud rock music from equally black headphones were doing their best to keep him warm, but his long black hair was doing all of the work. His red polo shirt was being covered by a dark denim jacket and his black-taped hands were carrying a guitar case in one hand and a suitcase in the other, but his black trousers were rather nondescript.

Alex got to a set of closed double doors. He was freezing, but he wasn't going to put anything down at the same time. He rested a foot against the door, but as he pushed it, a gust of wind blew a load of snow through the door, making the whole scenario look far more intentional than it was. Shaking the snow of his hat, he asks " Yeah, I'm looking for a Fniff... how the heck do you pronounce that surname? Fniff, by any means."
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 29, 2012, 04:31:39 pm »

"Hell? Uhm. Well, we do have a place worse then hell, but I'd recommend against that. How about an apartment in the basement?" Fniff then looks at Alexander. "Al-e-s."

"Good enough..." Masha sighs. "Your father is a highly renowned shapeshifter, most likely of the Volk classification, which means you cannot activate your shapeshifting powers without training, external stimulus such as drugs, or extreme stress. Whatever shape you are in by the end of a period of five minutes, you'll be stuck in it. He's killed dozens of people already and is notable for being very well trained at shapeshifting. He's beyond criminal, Smith, he's a terrorist. Though, my employers employed those people, so they might not be exactly innocent, but he's got a big bounty and my employers want to use him as a base for their genetic experiments. Is that clear enough?"

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 29, 2012, 04:34:15 pm »

Jim hears what's going on behind the door, and knocks once more.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 29, 2012, 04:34:54 pm »

Masha grunts in annoyance and walks over to the door and opens it. "What, are you the post-fucking-twat or something? Stop knocking or I knock your teeth out!"

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #131 on: May 29, 2012, 04:37:41 pm »

"Ah, hi. I came looking for a room?"
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 29, 2012, 04:38:06 pm »

Jim stops, his knocking hand in mid-air, a huge grin on his face.

"Why hello there madame. I hear that you're rather good with a weapon."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2012, 04:40:12 pm »

"Shall I demonstrate with your testicles and my knives?" Masha deadpanly states.

"Pick a random number and a letter, and we'll give you it." Fniff smiles.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2012, 04:42:56 pm »

Jim's hand lowers to his side, still grinning like a mad man.

"I think I'd like to have you try; should be fun."

He slowly moves his hand around his pants, getting something ready. Specifically a small switch blade he keeps in his pocket.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 33