Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33

Author Topic: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play  (Read 20962 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play
« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2012, 01:34:08 pm »

Fniff stepped into the common lounge and sat down, taking a bowl and putting some ramen into it. He deftly eats half of it using only his two index fingers as makeshift chopsticks. He smiles as he does this, probably a habit he has.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2012, 01:41:50 pm »

John leans against a wall, idly eating his ramen with a fork. "So's this apartment guys-only, or d'you just have trouble attracting female renters? 'Cause m' mum keeps wantin' me to meet a nice lady 'n settle down 'n such."
Quote from: Aqizzar
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Quote from: Cthulhu
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2012, 01:44:21 pm »

"Oh, no, we have a girl up in 6E, her name is Masha. She's, uh..." Fniff looks for a word, and occasionally looks nervously toward the ceiling. "... High strung. She had pre-ordered the apartment, she's been doing some modifications to it. Like, I walked in and stepped onto a can trap, and then she jumped out with two combat knives, then realized it was me. She's single, though."

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2012, 01:53:47 pm »

Finishing up his bowl of ramen, Doom turned towards the conversation. "Sounds normal for this group here. So, Fniff, how'd you get ahold of this building? It's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside, it seems."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2012, 01:59:01 pm »

"Hmm, I don' exactly think 'paranoid and batshit insane' is 'xactly my type. But it might be fun t' go say hi, so if you gents will excuse me..." John stood up, carrying his bowl of ramen and chuckling to himself. He then walked up the stairs, still chuckling, and knocked on the door of room 6E.
Being vengeance and the night could only be improved by being the ballpunching vengeful night.
Gotham's mysteriously high mental illness rate isn't so mysterious when you find out Batman thinks subduing a guy means spiking his head into the pavement like a football.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2012, 02:04:03 pm »

Fniff chuckles when John leaves. "He's gonna be in for a treat."

"Anyway... It was just one of those buildings no-one likes, you know? Abandoned, burnt, the works. So, it was very cheap to buy, so most of our budget went toward renovating it fully. The science behind the "Bigger on the inside" thing is scientifically sound..." Fniff then mutters "We just don't know it yet... Or never..."

Masha opens the door. She is wearing a sweater and a skirt, along with some leggings and an old pair of boots. She is quite beautiful, with strong yet graceful features.

"Da?" She asks.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 02:25:59 pm by Fniff »

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2012, 02:29:57 pm »

"Jus' new 'round the apartments, thought I'd drop in and say hello to the neighbors. Oh, and there's ramen downstairs 'f y'want any." John points to the bowl.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2012, 02:33:37 pm »

"My name is Masha." She says this in a very thick Russian accent. "I do believe yours is John?"

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2012, 02:36:15 pm »

John drops his ramen bowl in surprise. "How th' shit d'you know that?"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2012, 02:39:03 pm »

"A good few years in the KGB, being able to hack into the Russian record website and curiosity. How is your father?" She asks, raising an eyebrow.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2012, 02:44:12 pm »

Jim is in his room, flipping through a manilla folder full of files, debating on whether or not the people living here should know what happened back then...

"Meh, what the hell." he says to no one in particular. Going out of his room next to the lobby, he strides across to a table located under a bulletin board. Placing a copied piece of paper on the board with a arrow pointing down, he plops the file on the table. The paper reads "Apartment History".

The file is exceedingly thick and heavy looking, smudged with grimy finger prints.

That ought to do it. Now then, back to the kitchen. Jim strides away, leaving the file for those interested, seeking out both his Ramen and Fniff for a short chat.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2012, 02:47:42 pm »

"You'd probably know better than I would. Haven't spoken to the bugger in years."

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2012, 02:58:03 pm »

"I have something very important to tell you. Come inside, it's important." Masha steps inside, letting John through.

TherosPherae

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2012, 03:00:18 pm »

"Hmm... Eh, why th' hell not." John steps through the door, watching his step to ensure he doesn't step on anything funny.

jc6036

• Bay Watcher
  • Bilious Slick
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2012, 03:14:07 pm »

Jim gets back to the kitchen, and sees Fniff. Jim leans one elbow on the counter; "So Fniff, rumor is we have a rather lethal Russian woman living here? Mind telling me which room she's staying in?"
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 33