Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: Persona 5: Demon Harem Wars: Now with back  (Read 29177 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Persona 5: Demon Harem Wars: Now with social links
« Reply #165 on: June 22, 2012, 11:13:35 am »

"Well, thats JUST fine." Liam remarks, before stuffing his hand into his pocket. "I guess I could use my phone. Not like we have many alternatives." He says, pulling his Phone from out of his pocket.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 22, 2012, 01:44:08 pm »

"Well I guess its the only thing we have the-" Ochita stops as he hears derek's voice from down the stairs. "Derek?" Ochita looks at liam, shrugs, and starts to go down the stairs at a safe pace.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 22, 2012, 01:54:37 pm »

(My head is presumably already in the portal, thus I cannot hear you.)
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 22, 2012, 01:59:46 pm »

(We.. Don't know that though?)
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 22, 2012, 02:03:17 pm »

(It's just to make sure FFS doesn't wait for me to respond, which I won't.)
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2012, 02:31:08 pm »

(Oh whoops, I presumed you'd taken your head out. Otherwise you wouldn't be able to talk to Gaia and the like.)

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 22, 2012, 02:34:16 pm »

(I did. I'm putting it back in to see if I can see where in hell Akihiro went after I told his persona to go get the others.)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 22, 2012, 03:26:12 pm »

Liam follows Ochita from behind, using his phone to shine light on as much as he can. "You sure that teacher is down here? Its pretty weird to have one member of staff do what should be anothers."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 22, 2012, 04:00:47 pm »

Ochita keeps on decending. "Well, it is a little bit weird. Then again, maybe the school is just dealing with a minor staffing shortage?"

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 22, 2012, 04:11:58 pm »

Coming up for air, he quickly turned to Undine. "Undine, go get the others, tell them it's an emergency and that Akihiro is a dumbass. They should be near the principles office."

Peek through the portal again, see if I can catch a glimpse of him.

Derek peeked through the portal again, attempting to see Akihiro. He looked around and around... oh, yeah, there he was.

(Akihiro): "Ahhh... water lady, where are you?"

Akihiro was several feet below the portal. Apparently the other side was situated high up on the wall of some kind of building. How was he going to get Akihiro all the way back up? Is it even safe down there? Derek looked out to see if Undine had left yet.

(Undine): "Unfortunately, I have to stay with Akihiro. Maybe your lady friend can go grab Ochita and Liam."

Just as Undine headed through the portal, Derek and Gaia noticed that Ochita and Liam had caught up to them.

Ochita keeps on decending. "Well, it is a little bit weird. Then again, maybe the school is just dealing with a minor staffing shortage?"

(Archangel): "I believe the teacher sees herself as a sort of 'investigator'. Perhaps she thought it strange the fuses would blow twice and came down here to see what happened."

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 22, 2012, 04:42:23 pm »

"Well, I assume you know why that would be." Liam said, refering to the fact that Ochita had been down here with a Monster before. And, after a short pause, he says with the same tone as before "You think its possible that she was attacked by one of those 'Persona' things?"

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 22, 2012, 04:57:06 pm »

"Guys! There you are in a really convenient fashion! Akihiro got himself stuck on a rooftop in blue demon world."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 22, 2012, 05:58:24 pm »

"I don't think so.. But then again if our persona's can affect non-wielders, then its possible the normal demons can do the same?" Ochita shrugs. Upon hearing Derek saying that Akihiro acted like an idiot, he sighed. "Really..? Hold on a second." Ochita takes a look though the portal, and pulls his head back after a couple of seconds. "Oh. That's disturbing on a lot of levels. Archangel, you might want to take a look though that portal." Ochita turns to face Derek. "We need something like a rope, or a ladder.."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 22, 2012, 06:00:54 pm »

"I'll see what I can find."

Roll search check on basement.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 23, 2012, 07:10:38 am »

"The hell is this thing?" Liam remarked, shining his Cellphone on the Blue portal. "And for some reason," he said as he stuck his head into the portal, and out again after Ochita, "I'm not surprised hes the one who would jump into there. Guess my first hunch about the guy was right."

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16