Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16

Author Topic: Persona 5: Demon Harem Wars: Now with back  (Read 29183 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Persona 5: Demon Harem Wars: Now with social links
« Reply #135 on: June 03, 2012, 04:50:30 pm »

"Search the School, why would you do that?" Liam said, looking curious. "Is it relevent to whats going on with these Demon things?"
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 03, 2012, 05:39:14 pm »

"There could be. As much as we know more than you, we're still pretty in the dark about a lot of things."

Derek stands up. "Well, if we're gonna start anywhere, the basement sounds like a decent point. Agreed?"
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 03, 2012, 06:11:49 pm »

"Considering that that's where I got my persona.. It may be a good starting point? Although I'm actually going to investigate the principles office. Liam, do you want to join me?" Ochita also stands up, and rests his pipe on his shoulder.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 03, 2012, 07:08:33 pm »

"Well, I used to have to see someone, but I guess they already think I ditched them by now, and I really don't have much else interesting to do for the rest of the day. Sure, why not?" Liam went back to the door leading to the stairwell down and leaned on the wall next to it a bit, waiting for the rest of them to come over to where he was before he went down as well. Liam waited a moment, and then said, "I'm not going to ask any other questions for now, since your obviously not going to answer them, but I would like those answers sooner rather then latter."

Edit: Fixed in accordance to the Below.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 07:14:00 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 03, 2012, 07:11:03 pm »

((Just make your actions in bold. Even if it's just moving to a different area so that I can know when you want a scene change. I'll accommodate))

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 03, 2012, 07:14:24 pm »

"I suppose we'll split up then. You and Ochita check out the principals office. Me and Akihiro will check out the basement. Meet back up here in two hours. Good luck."

To the basement!
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: June 03, 2012, 07:31:48 pm »

"Stay safe. There could be demons, so be alert."
To the principles office!
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: June 03, 2012, 07:46:20 pm »

Past Liam:

Liam: Try attacking him again before he can hit you.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: June 05, 2012, 12:55:09 pm »

"Stay safe. There could be demons, so be alert."
To the principles office!

Ochita and Liam head back through the door on the roof. The principle's office is on the top floor, so they walk right up to the wooden double doors... only to find them locked. Hmm. There's glass slits on each door, but they're fogged up, so it's difficult to see through. A few students pass by them as they investigate.

Near to the principle's office are single-door entries to a couple of other administrative offices. The other doors on the floor lead to school club rooms.

"I suppose we'll split up then. You and Ochita check out the principals office. Me and Akihiro will check out the basement. Meet back up here in two hours. Good luck."

To the basement!

Derek and Akihiro head down a few flights of stairs to the bottom level, and find the basement unlocked once again. They head through, and it's dark as usual. A leaking sound can be heard, as well as the occasional buzzing. For some reason, this doesn't seem to be a very safe place to let students wander into all willy-nilly.

(Akihiro): "Mother always told me to stay strong... but this place is scary!"

A flight of dimly-lit stairs lead down to the main area of the basement.

Past Liam:

Liam: Try attacking him again before he can hit you.

The burly foe attempts to swing at Liam, but his guard is now down, and he just flails about, almost stumbling over. Liam takes this opportunity to uppercut his opponent from the side. He feels a cracking in the man's jawbone, and the poor guy falls to the floor, bleeding profusely.

(Burly man): "Guh... shouldn'a... messed with..."

The audience hesitates for a moment then raises a slow cheer. One tall, bald man in the audience claps slowly, and catches Liam's attention for a moment because he appears to be accompanied by a red-hued, demonic-looking person who nods and walks out of the club before Liam can get a good look at him.

(Strange man) (mumbling) "Looks ready... prepare the grid. We'll have... (indistinguishable) yet..."

The strange, bald man then leaves the club after his cohort. The lights in the arena seem to spin around as Liam becomes dizzier by the second.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: June 05, 2012, 02:17:21 pm »

"Well," Liam says as he shakes the doorhandle and turns toward Ochita,  "I don't think we'll be getting in this way. If the office still had people in it, then it wouldn't be locked. You have any ideas?" Liam backs up to the nearest wall and crosses his arms, waiting for an answer.

Past Liam:

Liam: You should probably try to leave now, and quickly. You don't want to pass out in front of a crowd of people.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: June 05, 2012, 02:55:34 pm »

"Okay, so. I have no idea if there's anything down here, and whatever might be will probably be out for blood. Ochita found some type of wild dog down here after all. I'll scout ahead quietly, and then signal you guys to come forward if I don't find anything. Thumbs up for all clear, thumbs down for hostiles, sideways for unclear."

"Oh, if you see me wildly sprinting back toward the exit, don't ask questions and just run."

Descend
(sneakily)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: June 06, 2012, 04:38:20 am »

"well, considering that I don't know a thing about lockpicking.. Lets search these offices for a key."
discreetly open a door into one of the offices, if its empty, search for anything like a master key, if not, try a different office.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: June 06, 2012, 06:43:30 am »

"Well of course, one of the administrators stole the principles key, that make-... wait. I think I have an idea. I'll be right back." Liam runs back to the staircase and heads to the level most of the classrooms are on.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: June 06, 2012, 06:51:49 am »

"What are you thinking of... Ah! Hold up!" Ochita Runs after Liam, heading towards Mrs Yokoyama's room

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: June 06, 2012, 09:09:11 am »

"Oh, if you see me wildly sprinting back toward the exit, don't ask questions and just run."

Descend
(sneakily)

Derek and Gaia descend down the staircase. It's almost pitch black at the bottom of the basement, but a few sparks can be seen coming from the wall opposite to where they're standing. Derek notices that his back is brushing up against something incredibly soft on the bottom of the wall near the staircase.

(GAIA): "It's too dark down here."

(Akihiro): "Don't worry, Derek! I'll find a light switch! Just give me a minute or two."

(Undine): "Strange... the lights were on last time I was here, yet I don't remember there being any switch."

"What are you thinking of... Ah! Hold up!" Ochita Runs after Liam, heading towards Mrs Yokoyama's room
"Well of course, one of the administrators stole the principles key, that make-... wait. I think I have an idea. I'll be right back." Liam runs back to the staircase and heads to the level most of the classrooms are on.

Liam and Ochita head to the first floor of the school. Now that classes are out, it's much less busy. Teachers and after-school students bustle about, largely ignoring both of them. Classrooms on the floor range from 1-A to 1-F.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Liam: You should probably try to leave now, and quickly. You don't want to pass out in front of a crowd of people.

Yeah, passing out in a crowd of people could hurt Liam's reputation. He stumbles out of the club, staggering as the world spins around him. One step after another, he maneuvers the streets until he somehow finds himself on his apartment doorstep. He realizes this is too easy to be real, but he doesn't care.

Home at last.

Liam collapses.

Viewpoint shift away from: Past Liam
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 16