Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: The Vault — OOC  (Read 6456 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: The Vault — 3 more people
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2012, 04:35:45 pm »

Micelus, your sheet:

(exploded)
Combat -2
Arcane 4
  Corpses 4
Social 3
Crafting 3
  Alchemy 3
  Embalming 3
Mental 4
  History 2
  Linguistics 1
  Biology 2

Points used add up to 29 points. :I However, if you meant 'corpses 4' as 'I put 2 points in corpses to unlock it and 2 more points to level it up', it actually would be Corpses 2.
And then all will be good.

Note: When you unlock a school of magic, it defaults to <school name> 0, NOT <school name> 1.

I might post the main thread soonish, but I don't know my own schedule :P

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: The Vault — 3 more people
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2012, 05:15:05 pm »

Eh...I actually need to follow the system...I'll change the sheet to clarify then.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: The Vault — OOC
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2012, 07:07:49 pm »

...what happened there? o_O
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2012, 07:08:56 pm »

Error 504 happened, so I backspaced and did it again, and another error 504, so I checked to make sure nothing got posted and posted again.

Apparently all three went through.

"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2012, 07:17:30 pm »

Can we post actions now if we got in?

@Tiruin: Also, do you think it would be interesting if my char-the bandit-was the one that marked Juriths face?

We could say, Jurith decided to take him on a servant of a sort, and try to teach him the ways of honor.

Also, there might be a subtle insinuation that Jurith wants honorable revenge against the bandit. What better way then showing your back, and letting him strike again? Only this time, Jurith would be ready.

heheheh. Just a suggestion. :3
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2012, 07:18:36 pm »

Yes, you're supposed to post actions right now :P

Everyone's in unless I said 'your sheet has a problem or three'.

Right now, I think only Bdthemag has a problem, and he hasn't been on the thread since yesterday >.>

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2012, 07:20:26 pm »

@Dwarmin: But Jurith wants to eat your character.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2012, 07:23:12 pm »

Right now, I think only Bdthemag has a problem, and he hasn't been on the thread since yesterday >.>
Literally everyone?

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2012, 07:25:35 pm »

504 Gateway errors everywhere! It is like high school, but worse.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2012, 07:29:50 pm »

Literally everyone?

Do you have a character sheet? o_O

Also, as long as everyone handles his or her character sheet correctly, I probably can accept one more... I think.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2012, 07:31:26 pm »

Ah, skyrunner. Is my sheet fixed or.. Because I posted a skill fix, and I got pretty much no feedback on it?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2012, 07:37:16 pm »

Ah, skyrunner. Is my sheet fixed or.. Because I posted a skill fix, and I got pretty much no feedback on it?

I trusted you! :P

I think you have 28 points right now.

~skills~
Social: 4
  Diplomacy 3
  Bluff 2
  Barter 3
Arcane: 2
  Restoration 2
Combat: 2
  Dodging 2
  Rapier 2
General: 2
  Cooking 2

Restoration's current price is 4 (2 for the school, 2 for the levels), unless you meant to put 1 point into Restoration, in which case it is Restoration 1. Magic starts at 0 after you put in two points.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2012, 07:44:19 pm »

Going to fix my sheet according to that "schools begin at 0", I think it is wrong at the moment.
>Yes?

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2012, 07:45:18 pm »

Ah.. Yeah, 28 points. So I guess everything works out, woo!

Except I guess I'll need a name change or something to actually be accepted into the game itself? Seeing as how Ochita is really not the best name for such a game, and that I'm not in the beginning post of the game itself?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 07:48:51 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2012, 07:54:18 pm »

How will you handle so many players? Will you wait for all of them to post or will you make small updates as they explore places and only wait for all to post when it happens to be really relevant?
>Yes?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9